Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? (1046 Views)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale / ~ BET Hip- Hop Awards 2009: Red Carpet Rundown ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by chinedumo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
if 4 any reason (and soonest as we all hope for) you step into the limelight, u know what i mean, which of these handbags do you think is most suitable match for the moment. Remember to be unprepared is to have prepared to fail. considering that this failure could me on stage i think it is advisable to do any thing possible not to be taking unawares. that is why I am giving u the opportunity to make the right choice and to be confident with your choice. These hand bag samples are taking from http://www.evayoung.biz/ a fashion showcasing and purchasing site. plz feel free to share your views here with me and other who participate. Guys also can comment on their preference for their girlfriends/wifes  grin  smiley  cheesy  kiss

Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by chinedumo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
how about these too? Do u like them?

Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
all the bags are nice (apart from the pink one)
depends on what i'm wearing tho'
Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by chinedumo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2010
I will like to know ur reason for disliking the pink. or aren't u a pink fan?
Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by dominique(f): 2:12am On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ yeah, pink is my least favourite colour wink.
Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by chinedumo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
i see
Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by chinedumo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
the way i am seeing it it appear we don't have celebrities or at least celebrity wannabes on nairaland. or maybe no one yet in his/her widest imagination sees him/her self on a red carpet. that is really bad  or maybe worse if i don't have any wears and accessory to suit my viewers and their imaginations
Re: Which Of These Handbags Is Must Siutable For Your Red Carpet Moment? by candynilson: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2010
According to me red bag is more suitable for red carpet moment and to me also the pink one looks little bit weird. The looks of that bag looks somewhat dull and cheap and seems that it is old fashion bag which don't suits your personality.

(1) (Reply)

Beaded Jewellry: Chops : Makeover For Occasions: Contact Me / Your Fave Makeup Brushes / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.