Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members (815 Views)

Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by 3Ebisco: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s directive that its national leader, Bola Tinubu should reconcile aggrieved party members.

APC said the directive was a welcome development, adding that such task required a great deal of political skills and experience which Tinubu possessed.

Speaking with Independent, spokesperson of APC, Bolaji Abdullahi also expressed gratitude to Tinubu for accepting the role assigned to him by Buhari.

Abudullahi said the experience of Tinubu will help him in carrying out the task effectively.

He said, “Any efforts to reconcile and put the party together is a welcome development because there is a lot of work to be done. It requires someone with experience and political skills to do well in that aspect.

“So, it is a welcome development and we want to commend Mr President for giving that a priority and for finding Asiwaju Tinubu worthy of that assignment.

“We also commend Asiwaju Tinubu for agreeing to accept the role for the betterment of our great party. We believe our party will come out stronger and united after the reconciliation process.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/apc-reacts-to-buhari-asking-tinubu-to.html

Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by colossus91(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
eh eh eh eh
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by tripoli007(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by emmie14: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just to tie him with responsibilities. He will soon decamp
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by Courage53(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
So APC wnt 2 mak him relevant nw dat election is @ d corner.. well i trust Jagaban
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by Zaggie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
but no matter what happened, we still remember u were the sport minister under Jonathan PDP government
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by SeunWhy: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
I rather swallow my PVC than vote PDP.
If you like quote me, I've said my own.
So you can say your own.
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by Omeokachie: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
They used him to get power and quickly dumped him.
They incited Fashola, Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun, Ajimobi etc against him, denying his anointed the party's ticket in Ondo.

Today they need him and have given him a task, hailing him to high heaven.

Only a matter of time before he is again dumped like they once did.
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by WorldRichest: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Courage53:
So APC wnt 2 mak him relevant nw dat election is @ d corner..
well i trust Jagaban

Tinubu is not relevant, yet about 50 of his boys and girls are running Buhari's government. Raji Fasola, Joe Ayodele Akabueze grin, Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Mrs Orelope, Tunde Fowler, Amosun, Aregberascal, Ajimosi the constituted authority nitwit, Akeem Gbajabiamila, just to mention a few to avoid giving Biafran hypertension.

If Buhari wants to recognize Tinubu, will he give Tinubu his wife Aisha the way Ojukwu gave Bianca to FFK to sleep with?
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by Firefire(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Whoever the gods want to destroy...

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by NothingDoMe: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:

Tinubu is not relevant, yet about 50 of his boys and girls [/b]are running Buhari's government. Raji Fasola, Joe Ayodele Akabueze grin, Yemi Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Mrs Orelope, Tunde Fowler, Amosun, Aregberascal, Ajimosi the constituted authority nitwit, Akeem Gbajabiamila, just to mention a few to avoid giving Biafran hypertension.
All i'm interested in is the word [b]boys & girls. Every other thing you just spewed is none

No wonder the country is like a playground.
Re: APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018

(1)

Reps Divided Over Move To Intervene In Metuh’s Trial / BREAKING: Fashola's N78 Million Website Has Been Suspended / Buhari 2015 VS Buhari 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.