Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only (2792 Views)

Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
i happened to gain access into my husband's whatsapp chats and the result is better imagined. well, its not something that has never been seen before, so at this point im sure you would guess. another woman? yes, you are very correct.

he had told me he was going traveling out of town for the wedding of an industry colleague. he was to go on Friday for the wedding on Saturday. that didn't sit well with me and we argued back and forth. i didn't see the need for him to travel on Friday for a wedding that would hold the next day when he can as well go on Saturday and still make it back to Lagos that same Saturday. he begged, cajoled, gave me the money i requested and i gave in. all along i had my doubts which were confirmed when i read the contents of the chats and as usual he was inviting another girl from asaba. of course i knew what to expect as i had my suspicions all along. I wasn't shocked, hurt but not as much as i would have. funny enough i felt a sense of elation, maybe closure but then..from the chat i could deduce he dint travel but waited in the office for the babe while calling me and giving me fake info about take off and arrival. at a point i called his two lines severally only for him to pick up and tell me he didn't know it was ringing which is impossible.

ive been calm about the whole thing but of course the attitude is there. there had been lots of issues regarding this in the past with him denying but this time i'm done with this sham of a marriage. he doesn't have time for me, keeps late nights, doesn't make love to me, i have to beg and even with that he comes in two minutes and i'm left with a loaded weapon hampered by my vow of infidelity. turns out he had a two some. i cant even bear for him to touch me or make love to me ever, so whats the point. this man has frustrated me with every reason to cheat in the world but ive remained faithful. from the pictures, they are dirty girls looks more like prostitutes.

for my matured minds, preferably the older ones who have experience in marriage. how do i deal with this, my plan now is to save up some money and move out next year or apply for a visa abd hope luck shines on me and i travel out with our son. on;y the matured responses gets to be dignified with a reply.

my husband is a public dog

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Authoreety: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Madam, na u wear shoe, na u kno wr e dey pinch u...

I believe u are old enuf to kno what u want or what is gud for u...

Thank u

4 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Gentle034(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Follow your mind madam. Please just try and confirm very wella, sometimes, we let our emotions take over our thinking. Just make sure it's real, den procède to divorcification or forgivication. But my own advise would be to stay put, even if it is 4 d sake of your child, cos I can't imagine the trauma the young lad would go Tru if u guys divorced. Every saint has a past ooh and every sinner has a future. ( note pls: not like am shading the extra marital affair)

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Omelette21: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
primadonnachika:
i happened to gain access into my husband's whatsapp chats and the result is better imagined. well, its not something that has never been seen before, so at this point im sure you would guess. another woman? yes, you are very correct.

he had told me he was going traveling out of town for the wedding of an industry colleague. he was to go on Friday for the wedding on Saturday. that didn't sit well with me and we argued back and forth. i didn't see the need for him to travel on Friday for a wedding that would hold the next day when he can as well go on Saturday and still make it back to Lagos that same Saturday. he begged, cajoled, gave me the money i requested and i gave in. all along i had my doubts which were confirmed when i read the contents of the chats and as usual he was inviting another girl from asaba. of course i knew what to expect as i had my suspicions all along. I wasn't shocked, hurt but not as much as i would have. funny enough i felt a sense of elation, maybe closure but then..from the chat i could deduce he dint travel but waited in the office for the babe while calling me and giving me fake info about take off and arrival. at a point i called his two lines severally only for him to pick up and tell me he didn't know it was ringing which is impossible.

ive been calm about the whole thing but of course the attitude is there. there had been lots of issues regarding this in the past with him denying but this time i'm done with this sham of a marriage. he doesn't have time for me, keeps late nights, doesn't make love to me, i have to beg and even with that he comes in two minutes and i'm left with a loaded weapon hampered by my vow of infidelity. turns out he had a two some. i cant even bear for him to touch me or make love to me ever, so whats the point. this man has frustrated me with every reason to cheat in the world but ive remained faithful. from the pictures, they are dirty girls looks more like prostitutes.

for my matured minds, preferably the older ones who have experience in marriage. how do i deal with this, my plan now is to save up some money and move out next year or apply for a visa abd hope luck shines on me and i travel out with our son. on;y the matured responses gets to be dignified with a reply.

present the fact to him,, talk to him. Forgive him.
Don't worry things will get better.

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by mejai(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmn.... Dialing lalasticlala fone to push it o. Make more matured minds see am
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by newyorks(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
make it a habit to ask him why he prefer eating outside with one eyes closed.let him know u knew his affairs bt dnt let it depress u always put a smilling face.the more u nagg the more he does it.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Authoreety:
Madam, na u wear shoe, na u kno wr e dey pinch u...

I believe u are old enuf to kno what u want or what is gud for u...

Thank u

Brother,advice her or keep mute.
If she has an idea ,would she come here to request for it.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Aunty,pray for your husband.
Never think of divorce at least,for the sake of your kid.from your story,you have a good heart and mean well for your family. forgive him,then try dialogue.a heart to heart talk.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by babythug(f): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2018
It'll all boil down to you and immediate circumstances

Are you able to truly forgive and forget? Is he sorry?

Can the difficult areas in your marriage be worked on?

Think through this and then we can analyse some moren

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Donald3d(m): 4:07am On Feb 07, 2018
If he has not always being like this its easy to resolve , if he has always being like this then that one na another matter .
I said in a previous post, that the advantage side chicks and side guys always have over ones partner is "filling in the blanks" , so find the blanks and fill them, he would stay put .
God bless you and your marriage .

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Authoreety: 4:21am On Feb 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Brother,advice her or keep mute.
If she has an idea ,would she come here to request for it.

Idiot! Wetin u advice am now? I guess u aint married,cos if u wr, ul only read and pass in this ladies kind of situation..

Yeye fowl...

If u quote me again, thunder wil destroy u!
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Authoreety:

Idiot! Wetin u advice am now? I guess u aint married,cos if u wr, ul only read and pass in this ladies kind of situation..

Yeye fowl...

If u quote me again, thunder wil destroy u!

Small boy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Don't move out yet
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by SilentBang(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
I am not an advocate of divorce, but my dear from where i stand You ve got 2 options, and you have to be realistic and rational too.

1) Save up and leave,(divorce) atleast then you can have peace of mind and maybe some happiness.

2) Make up your mind to endure his escapades, smile through the pain, and act happy even when your are not,so you can keep your home.

## Don't even hope or expect him to change, because he wont.

nb: Most men are cheats, its rare to find faithful ones.

trust me after the confrontations, the denials and excuses, the pleading, the promises and what not, you will still have to choose between the 2 options above.

whichever one you settle for, I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Madam, talk to your husband about what uv found out about his escapades , Camly but in a serious mood. Ask him where uv gone wrong, that he needed to sleep with all sorts of girls outside and also neglect his marital duties at home. Ask him what if he gets infected with HIV, and thereby infecting u at home. And havent he seen couples die of this dreaded Aids and leave their kids at the mercy of family or the world?

Cause trust me, I have seen husband and wife die of HIV and they left their 4kids behind for the wife's mother to cater for. It's that bad. But it was years back.
If after talking to him, he still does not change from his bad habits? My dear, seek for divorce and be separated from him, cos last last, if he doesn't change? Nobody will advice, only you will pack your things and move on.
That's life.

When one is tired and fed-up of a situation, u don't need to be told what to do. You simply and quietly pack and move away from the ugly situation.
Best of luck on your final decision.
Marriage should not be endured but enjoyed.
At least not this kind of endurance, husband fucvking all sorts, doing twosomes and all.
Your plan to travel out with your son is still OK, if he doesn't change.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Ishilove: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2018
primadonnachika:

This is quite...sad...You sound fed up, like you just don't care what happens to the marriage anymore.

Pele. It is well
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Ishilove: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2018
I don't quite understand what causes marital infidelity. The woman takes care of herself and does all she can do to please you but you still go out there to mess up. What does that floozie have that she doesn't have?
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Dyt(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2018
And these same men will cry murder if they see another holding the woman's hand

They can't stand to be cheated on
Yet they do it and feel its a mans world

Honestly this is painful

9 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2018
I admire ur sense of maturity, some would have erupted like volcanic mountains and spoilt their marriage at the sight of the chat.

You have won already with your silence. Make him happy, for instance val is close, get him gift(s), spice ur that day, u can have a candle light dinner that evening and pop up the question "darling y r u hurting me, y r u cheating on me, y r u causing a crack in our marriage".... let him know u r fully aware of his unfaithfulness but make sure he knows u av forgiven him because his human. Pls after that dont allow what he did affect ur attitude towards him, continue to be d loving n caring wife I know u are. His brain will reset automatically. Also, always involve God in ur marriage, there are diabolic slay Queens out dia who can do anything to keep married men under dia wraps.

Peace be upon ur home.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Gentle034:
Follow your mind madam. Please just try and confirm very wella, sometimes, we let our emotions take over our thinking. Just make sure it's real, den procède to divorcification or forgivication. But my own advise would be to stay put, even if it is 4 d sake of your child, cos I can't imagine the trauma the young lad would go Tru if u guys divorced. Every saint has a past ooh and every sinner has a future. ( note pls: not like am shading the extra marital affair)

Yes I do. I have a past too but it is what I it is, my past. It doesn't not define me anymore. The thought of my son is what is keeping my sanity now. But what if u start to lash out and take out my frustration on this poor lad? That's a possibility. You can't give out of a broken piece.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank you so much guys for your inputs. Im full of appreciation for the matured responses too. I'm gonna try and answer the quotes and mentions because I really wanna tap into the minds of our matured members so I can learn a thing or two.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Omelette21:
present the fact to him,, talk to him. Forgive him.
Don't worry things will get better.

Thank you for the optimism. I seriously wish things will be better. m not sure I can forgive him just yet because this has been a recurrent decimal right from when we were dating.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
newyorks:
make it a habit to ask him why he prefer eating outside with one eyes closed.let him know u knew his affairs bt dnt let it depress u always put a smilling face.the more u nagg the more he does it.

The funny thing is that I do. But as usual he tells me I'm perfect and that he has no reason peep let alone look outside
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
primadonnachika:

Thank you for the optimism. I seriously wish things will be better. m not sure I can forgive him just yet because this has been a recurrent decimal right from when we were dating.

That was when u would have corrected it...Old habits hardly go away.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by glogirl(f): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
there is no mature way of handling it.
Really you have two options;
1. bear it.
2. divorce.

1.Bear it;

I walked in you shoes for 9 years. I discovered the situation barely 2 years into the marriage when i was pregnant. Begged, cried ,etc didnt make any difference. so i started investing and saving. still didnt cheat but got happiness from my child.
sometime in 2015 , i had a debilitating accident, lost my mobility for 3 months(bless God it was temporary). My family flew me to USA and the man went to town with his slut.
With my mortality starring me in the face, when i came back. I realised i was wasting my life. I meant little to him so why bother? I refused to live the lie.I wrote him a long letter and made him realise, that all these years, i have put in my best because i know one day my kids will ask me why i left, and before God and Man , i will have a clear conscience.
I also told him that i am leaving cos one of us has to stay alive to care for the kids, since he has chosen to die.

i had seen my death stare me in the face. I knew who needed me most...my kids. so it wasnt a tough decision anymore.
to save us both the embarassment, i applied for visa to canada, both the immigration and for my masters.
i already saved up enough to sustain me for some time.

He understood the finality in mind and when i suggested a counsellor, he agreed. we went for 3 sessions , 2 separate individual sessions and a joint session.
well, that lady helped me out tremendously. I dont know what she told him, but when he came out of his session, the first thing he said was ' I didnt know you saw things that way'.
that was the beginning of a new journey into the marriage after 9 careless years. i can see that he is trying to be better now, and i appreciate his efforts. I also heard out all his pain points, and i do try to work on them. Have i forgiven ? yes. Have I forgotten? No.
Do i still love him? i will never hurt him.
do i still trust him? i will never betray him.

i am hpyer focused on the essence and gift of life, and i do not take it for granted.

my advice to you;
1. stay sweet, baby girl. stay sweet. dont be bitter, dont be sad, forget what you feel, act the part.
0. Find time to pray together as a family, even if its once a week. saturday morrnings are fine. and when you share prayer points, let him pray for his family as the head of the home.
1. the bible says, ........neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them. under their feet, and turn again and rend you. right now, you must protect your heart from further hurt, so you don't get depressed.
2. you must protect your body from diseases, if you must do, use a condom. You must live and be healthy for your child. that should be your priority..
3.Never, I repeat never slack on your appearance, dressing and spirit.take back the power he has over your state of mind and find happiness in other things.
4. Find other sources of joy, and immerse yourself in it.
5. Love is an action word. Play that part to him, it must not be genuine. Just play the part. Hugs, kisses, TLC etc. Just try, you mustnt feel it to act it. that is where the fake lovers outside thrive.
6. save, work, save, invest , save. Money is power. Money is freedom.
7. If you are a professional, check out canada, it has a lot of options to explore.You can go under the guise of masters, and test run being on your own.
8. Explore all options to save your marriage. Dont ignore a bad marriage. Keep pushing for solutions, while you save money. try counsellors, engage him. talk, write, etc. Just keep engaging him on it but dont be antagonistic. try and be logical and factual about it.
so that you know you have given your best .... it is easy to feel guilty when you walk away even though you did nothing wrong in the union.
9. give yourself a timeline, if after all your effort there is no change, then you are prepared to move on in all good conscience.

God will give you the strength .

10 Likes

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by fav444(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
@glogirl what kind of person are you? God! Your type is rare believe me. So patient, resilient, hopeful and full of courage. More grace to you dear.

OP I think you should follow her advice.

I simply don't understand why men take good women for granted.

That thing called marriage gets me scared walahi
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by primadonnachika: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
@glogirl thank you for your great input. It turned out I married an asshole. Daily as I read the content of his chat, the true character of the man I married is revealed. This is a man I would practically beg to make love to me and even when he does, he comes within minutes. His chats revealed cheating with two other girls. Claiming he will sleep with one doggy style while also telling one he is Hot. It's so heartbreaking I swear. It means he never really loved me, he tells them they are beautiful but he doesn't tell me that.

Savery for my son there s really not left to fight for. Truth is, I can never sleep with this man again. Everytime I find myself wearing a frown.

I have the screenshot of his chats with three different girls within the space of a week. Do I send them to him or do I keep piling them til I catch them red handed.

Please advise me, I'm so clueless.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Angy55(f): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
glogirl:
1. bear it.
2. divorce.

1.Bear it;

I walked in you shoes for 9 years. I discovered the situation barely 2 years into the marriage when i was pregnant. Begged, cried ,etc didnt make any difference. so i started investing and saving. still didnt cheat but got happiness from my child.
sometime in 2015 , i had a debilitating accident, lost my mobility for 3 months(bless God it was temporary). My family flew me to USA and the man went to town with his slut.
With my mortality starring me in the face, when i came back. I realised i was wasting my life. I meant little to him so why bother? I refused to live the lie.I wrote him a long letter and made him realise, that all these years, i have put in my best because i know one day my kids will ask me why i left, and before God and Man , i will have a clear conscience.
I also told him that i am leaving cos one of us has to stay alive to care for the kids, since he has chosen to die.

i had seen my death stare me in the face. I knew who needed me most...my kids. so it wasnt a tough decision anymore.
to save us both the embarassment, i applied for visa to canada, both the immigration and for my masters.

He understood the finality in mind and when i suggested a counsellor, he agreed. we went for 3 sessions , 2 separate individual sessions and a joint session.
well, that lady helped me out tremendously. I dont know what she told him, but when he came out of his session, the first thing he said was ' I didnt know you saw things that way'.
that was the beginning of a new journey into the marriage after 9 careless years. i can see that he is trying to be better now, and i appreciate his efforts. I also heard out all his pain points, and i do try to work on them. Have i forgiven ? yes. Have I forgotten? No.

i am hpyer focused on the essence and gift of life, and i do not take it for granted.

my advice to you;
1. stay sweet, baby girl. stay sweet. dont be bitter, dont be sad, forget what you feel, act the part.
0. Find time to pray together as a family, even if its once a week. saturday morrnings are fine. and when you share prayer points, let him pray for his family as the head of the home.
1. the bible says, ........neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them. under their feet, and turn again and rend you. right now, you must protect your heart from further hurt, so you don't get depressed.
2. you must protect your body from diseases, if you must do, use a condom. You must live and be healthy for your child. that should be your priority..
3.Never, I repeat never slack on your appearance, dressing and spirit.take back the power he has over your state of mind and find happiness in other things.
5. Love is an action word. Play that part to him, it must not be genuine. Just play the part. Hugs, kisses, TLC etc. Just try, you mustnt feel it to act it. that is where the fake lovers outside thrive.
7. If you are a professional, check out canada, it has a lot of options to explore.You can go under the guise of masters, and test run being on your own.
8. Explore all options to save your marriage. Dont ignore a bad marriage. Keep pushing for solutions, while you save money. try counsellors, engage him. talk, write, etc. Just keep engaging him on it but dont be antagonistic. try and be logical and factual about it.
so that you know you have given your best .... it is easy to feel guilty when you walk away even though you did nothing wrong in the union.
9. give yourself a timeline, if after all your effort there is no change, then you are prepared to move on in all good conscience.

Wow!!
OP yield to glogirl advice.

Honestly divorce shouldn't be an option yet, even though I know it's painful
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by amakadihot87(f): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
glogirl:
1. bear it.
2. divorce.

1.Bear it;

my advice to you;

......you are such a darling.........may God bless your good heart

1 Like

Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by Atk1nson(m): 3:59am On Feb 13, 2018
primadonnachika:
@glogirl thank you for your great input. It turned out I married an asshole. Daily as I read the content of his chat, the true character of the man I married is revealed. This is a man I would practically beg to make love to me and even when he does, he comes within minutes. His chats revealed cheating with two other girls. Claiming he will sleep with one doggy style while also telling one he is Hot. It's so heartbreaking I swear. It means he never really loved me, he tells them they are beautiful but he doesn't tell me that.

Savery for my son there s really not left to fight for. Truth is, I can never sleep with this man again. Everytime I find myself wearing a frown.

I have the screenshot of his chats with three different girls within the space of a week. Do I send them to him or do I keep piling them til I catch them red handed.

Please advise me, I'm so clueless.

Don't punish yourself by living with the weight of knowing he continues to disrespect you. I think it's best you tell him what you know and the options he has (you or his girl friends ).

In the end he'll come to regret his actions, unfortunately by then it may be too late and the consequences will keep ringing.
Re: This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only by AlphaTaikun: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
primadonnachika:

(1) (Reply)

Men: How Do You Handle A Wife That Doesn't Care About Running The Family Expense / I Nid A Sugar Mummy In Ebonyi, / 12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.