Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. (592 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2021
We have been posting this for the past 48 hours on this forum.
Some members advised us to bring it here to the Family Section on Nairaland for the targeted audience.
We hope this helps to save some of our teenage daughters from unwanted pregnancies and heart break that may happen in the next 24 hours.
Here we go..........

Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time today and tomorrow before Sunday to talk to her about valentines day educate her on what love is all about.
No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts.
Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do.
This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank us later..

We Rise!

No, we are not rising yet till we input these wise words below... kiss kiss kiss

Dear parents,

If you lose your cool and react harshly to your child, apologize and explain how you will handle the situation in the future.
Be sure to keep your promise.
Also forgive yourself.
No one, including the parent, is perfect.
Understanding how to forgive is important for your child to accept their own mistakes as well, and build confidence and resilience.​

Help your child develop positive relationships with friends, siblings and members of the community. Teach them about the value of kindness.
Encourage your child to be involved in activities that require teamwork, such as sports.
Get to know your child's friends and talk about responsible and respectful relationships​. ​

​Remember, all children want their parent's attention, no matter their age.
Make time every day to talk. Young people are more likely to make healthy choices if they stay connected with family members.

Don't forget to say "I love you" to your children on February 14—and many more times for the rest of their lives.  ​

Now, We Rise finally!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2021
We hope this helps and go a loooong way...

On a lighter note...... for the self-acclaimed big boys and big girls on the internet...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. by cassidy1996(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibkayee is also cheating on me
Re: Re : Valentine's Day. This Is Strictly For Parents With Teenage Daughters. by Atk1nson(m): 4:05am On Feb 14, 2021
@nlpolicewoman

I guess you are also another troll a/c linked to grin.

As for bbqgrills, you don cast finish for nairaland, nothing you type makes any sense to anyone, you have been known to spew so much thrash its difficult to imagine you can say anything worth listening to

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Wife's Role In Marriage / I Need Urgent Advice Please / I Think I’m Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.