Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) (12551 Views)

Bungalow House Design / Building Our Small Phc 4 Bedroom Duplex / Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by Rubbiish(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2018
darenyx:

Will do... There's cantilever on the sides
Would also be nice if u can show the reinforcement & construction details of the cantilever with pics.
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
wemoveautos:
Hello sir,
What is the actual size of the land (L&B)
Thanks

Its actually 9.5 x 18m but the plot isn't square on all sides making it a bit smaller
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by wemoveautos(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2018
darenyx:

Its actually 9.5 x 18m but the plot isn't square on all sides making it a bit smaller
thanks sir
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Would also be nice if u can show the reinforcement & construction details of the cantilever with pics.

I will

1 Like

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Decking work progress

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
More

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by ugo41babe(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
darenyx:

can half a plot contain same project? if no. what can half a plot contain
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
ugo41babe:

can half a plot contain same project? if no. what can half a plot contain

Yes it can.. send the dimension of the plot to me on whatsapp +2348034843342... Or email darenyxaid@gmail.com and will let you know

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Updates

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Stairs

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
R.c. slab works

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
First floor blockwork

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
More.

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by Chekitaut: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good work, speed uncommon.
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chekitaut:
Good work, speed uncommon.

Thanks boss
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by nwoye72: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nice job,but any cost brake down ?
darenyx:
R.c. slab works
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
nwoye72:
Nice job,but any cost brake down ?

I will shortly
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Progress .. roof beam

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2018

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Formwork for water tank

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by abayomi93(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
hello,please who does the piping for wires?is it the plumber or the electrician?
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
abayomi93:
hello,please who does the piping for wires?is it the plumber or the electrician?

Electrician sir
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by Rubbiish(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
darenyx:
Formwork for water tank
What size of rods are u using for the mat of the water tank stand sir?
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

What size of rods are u using for the mat of the water tank stand sir?

12mm rods ..
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by true2home(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Great work you are doing here. I love small houses. But I have to ask this question and I hope you will not take offense. Will the Setback Meet the Building Code of that area? Just curious because that land is way too small for this building. I sure that is out of your job scope to worry about

1 Like

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by Kimiwa: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
darenyx:

I will shortly

Happy Sunday. I've got some questions for you and I contacted you through WhatsApp. Kindly respond Sir. Thanks.
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by Chekitaut: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by darenyx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
true2home:
Great work you are doing here. I love small houses. But I have to ask this question and I hope you will not take offense. Will the Setback Meet the Building Code of that area? Just curious because that land is way too small for this building. I sure that is out of your job scope to worry about

No offence taken... true the land is quite small (its less than a quater plot afterall).. considering the building and we did our best to ensure we made good use of the available space...

What we did for the ground floor was to have mini flats which would require less space.. and give us enough clerance between the fence and the building (giving us 3m and 2m respectively on both sides).
we only had columns in front to take care the expansion upstairs...
So it was a compromise on our side nd also on the part of the local cda.. else the plot would have been totally useless..

Br.

3 Likes

Re: Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) by true2home(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
I love this design so much. I will be contacting you to buy the plan very soon. And thanks for the explanation as well.

darenyx:

No offence taken... true the land is quite small (its less than a quater plot afterall).. considering the building and we did our best to ensure we made good use of the available space...

What we did for the ground floor was to have mini flats which would require less space.. and give us enough clerance between the fence and the building (giving us 3m and 2m respectively on both sides).
we only had columns in front to take care the expansion upstairs...
So it was a compromise on our side nd also on the part of the local cda.. else the plot would have been totally useless..

Br.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana / Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process / How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.