Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! (841 Views)

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! by SamoaJoe: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2018
It has become obvious that Yoruba people are yet to understand that Buhari is on a mission to Islamize Nigeria and Fulanize West Africa. Continue screaming "Corruption Is Fighting Back". You people think Buhari gives a ffuck about you people? Buhari is very much aware that without being in power and rigging, He pulled 10 million votes from His Almajiri brothers. People without brain, intelligence and no sense of direction. Now that he is President, what do you think happens? How did I come to this conclusion?

Sahara reporters reported earlier that Buhari without due process reinstated someone sacked by the health minister. You know who is the Health Minister right? Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole.

You know the name of the person Buhari reinstated right? The executive Secretary of the NHIS. Usman Yusuf!

Thats not even my annoyance. My annoyance is the response of his Fulani brother. Below is his response.

Re: This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! by SamoaJoe: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Am reserving this place to pull up the response of Fulani people when same Buhari sacked the NIA Chairman and Fixed his brother there. Yoruba people... Tuale.
Re: This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! by emmie14: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Am reserving this place to pull up the response of Fulani people when same Buhari sacked the NIA Chairman and Fixed his brother there. Yoruba people... Tuale.
What do you mean by Yoruba people? Yes Yorubas voted massively for the Fulani herdsman-pmb but what about igbos who believe that the only way they can ascend to Aso rock is by voting for buharis second tenure. It will not happen. Pure fraud on south East by passionate liars

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! by deomelllo: 2:54am On Feb 07, 2018
[s]
SamoaJoe:
It has become obvious that Yoruba people are yet to understand that Buhari is on a mission to Islamize Nigeria and Fulanize West Africa. Continue screaming "Corruption Is Fighting Back". You people think Buhari gives a ffuck about you people? Buhari is very much aware that without being in power and rigging, He pulled 10 million votes from His Almajiri brothers. People without brain, intelligence and no sense of direction. Now that he is President, what do you think happens? How did I come to this conclusion?

Sahara reporters reported earlier that Buhari without due process reinstated someone sacked by the health minister. You know who is the Health Minister right? Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole.

You know the name of the person Buhari reinstated right? The executive Secretary of the NHIS. Usman Yusuf!

Thats not even my annoyance. My annoyance is the response of his Fulani brother. Below is his response.
[/s]

PMB is the president and if by any chance and if your story is credible, maybe there's truly a credible investigation that cleared the man for reinstatement.

Right or wrong, you don't know, all you know is the same and usual tribalism, bigotry and other nonsense you predisposed your ipob self with all over the internet.

There's got to be more your you people's life than 24/7/365 bigoted rants and barling all over the place.

I don't even see what Yoruba people got to do with your rubbish and tribal worries, in fact, while you are killing yourself over Yoruba people and PMB/Hausa people, your leaders just formed caravan to Aso Rock to substrate in front of PMB to pledge their support for his reelection so spend more time losing sleep on that.

You can shout Yoruba people till you die, we don't care, we are not like you, we don't dance to your bigoted drums and wailing, follow your own shadow and quit looking at Yoruba people for direction in life.

Get a damn life.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Average Fulani Man Thinks! Yoruba People Thanks A Lot! by SamoaJoe: 4:15am On Feb 07, 2018
emmie14:

What do you mean by Yoruba people? Yes Yorubas voted massively for the Fulani herdsman-pmb but what about igbos who believe that the only way they can ascend to Aso rock is by voting for buharis second tenure. It will not happen. Pure fraud on south East by passionate liars

Any Igbo man you see voting for Buhari or lobbying for 2023 is nothing but a capital iddiot and an economic saboteur. We Igbos no longer believe in the Nigerian project and thats final. We know what we saw before we refused Nigeria even before Jonathan. All of them you see at Abuja lobbying buhari and licking his hairy balls are nothing but sycophants and foools.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria -born Kehinde Wiley Who Painted Obama Portrait / Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply / Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi Not Personal – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.