Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/02/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/02/2018 Wednesday (299 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/02/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Wednesday, 7th February 2018

TODAY'S READING -Acts 18-20

➡TOPIC: *DELIVERED FROM THE PIT*

�BIBLE TEXT: Zechariah 9:11
" _As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit where in is no water."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

We have a comprehensive redemption in Christ. When you are born again, you are not born to be pitied. Salvation is being rescued from the pit. We have been brought out of any pit of life by the blood of Jesus. Therefore, you are no longer to be pitied. People only pity men in the pit. Jesus has taken you and I out of every pit. You are now to be envied wherever you go, you should be the envy of men with a continuous shout of halleluiah in your mouth. This is God's plan now made available to you. Do you know you are God's priority list for greatness? You have been conscripted for a fruitful life
God wants you to be a reflection of how blessed an object of His love could be. You are a showcase of His goodness. When the world desires to know how blessed a man could be that serves God, they should take a look at you. *Therefore whatever still represents pit experience in your life must be confronted and deleted by fire���.* Whatever wants to return you to the pit or have plotted a pit for you, should be sent to the pit. Your deliverance from the pit was total.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
My Father, my Father, thank you for delivering me from the pits and set back in life.

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Desire Peace / New Worship Video Alert / After 9 Years Couple Smile With Their Baby To Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.