Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! (4216 Views)

How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari / Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blue3k:

You haven't stepped inside your English class. I clearly told you said some other alternative. I knew you wouldn't have a counter argument except shouting propaganda. Lol you guys are so predictable.

Youre the the same clown who defended your argument saying go watch YouTube videos. I guess you didn't know Google owns YouTube. It's propaganda only when it goes against your world view.

There is nothing to argue about, step outside Nigeria and see the world.

You are often consuming 3rd and 4th hand news in that environment without a critical understanding of underlying events.

The world is a far more complicated placed than you see when assessing well doctored and edited information.

1 Like

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by AZeD1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

You are often consuming 3rd and 4th hand news in that environment without a critical understanding of underlying events.

The world is a far more complicated placed than you see when assessing well doctored and edited information.
Having you been to North Korea before?
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Having you been to North Korea before?

Not yet.

Plan is to go in 2019. I am sure there will be no war or even a threat of it.

I know the USA is crazy but not crazy enough to attack a nuclear missile armed country.
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by AZeD1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Not yet.

Plan is to go in 2019. I am sure there will be no war or even a threat of it.

I know the USA is crazy but not crazy enough to attack a nuclear missile armed country.
So how do you North Korea is good.

1 Like

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by DerideGull(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
baralatie:

propaganda!
u font know the threat level north Korea has installed in the minds of its neighbours.the reason Egypt is in trouble with the u.s.a is because it bought military rocket launchers from n.k.
the reason why China is running is because n.k tested a hydrogen bomb at the China border.
someone has nukes you say it is prooanganda even the e.u gas woken up to reality

There are more things to secure than mere developing a nuclear weapon. I remembered when Iraq was touted as fifth largest army on earth yet it took only three divisions of mechanized army to destroy it. If not for the sake of humanity, in this case hapless North Koreans, the little misguided punk and North Korea would cease to exist in nuclear showdown with a country such as USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by DerideGull(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
baralatie:
and north Korea owns a nuclear bomb,iicbm and a nuclear rocket that can reach the united states and giving China,Japan and its neighbours a sense of worry

Delivery nuclear warhead does not end in shooting rockets up the sky. There are guidance systems required to deliver the payload. Nuclear warhead is not a dumb cargo.

3 Likes

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by Blue3k(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Lol I've probably been more places than you boy. It's funny after all your ranting you shift conversation to new topic. Why don't you tell explain why Google is propaganda but YouTube owned by Google is not? I've already shown pictures and there's tons of data readily available to my prove point.

The world is complicated shouting proganda is shows you need to get out more. You made too logical inconsistencies in this subject. North Korea just annother poor 3rd world dictatorship there's nothing special about it. It lives off it's trade with China Russia and few other countries.

2 Likes

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
AZeD1:

So how do you North Korea is good.

Good is a relative term, so what do you define or mean by 'good' in this context.
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by americanson: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Yes you do hear about these companies because the USA granted market access to S/Korean companies and manufacturers. That is all. If they choose to make S korea poor tomorrow. The west will simply block access to their market and S Korea will promptly become another poor country.

The world is far more complicated than you think, and don't trust the materials you read on certain mediums.
Jesos... Why are you disgracing yourself like this. I don't think you understand what you have decided to debate.

1 Like

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by AZeD1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Good is a relative term, so what do you define or mean by 'good' in this context.
Good in this context means developed.

1 Like

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol I've probably been more places than you boy. It's funny after all your ranting you shift conversation to new topic. Why don't you tell explain why Google is propaganda but YouTube owned by Google is not? I've already shown pictures and there's tons of data readily available to my prove point.

The world is complicated shouting proganda is shows you need to get out more. You made too logical inconsistencies in this subject. North Korea just annother poor 3rd world dictatorship there's nothing special about it. It lives off it's trade with China Russia and few other countries.

Inspite of common ownership, the 2 platforms are different in many aspects which we don't need to go into here. Both are subject to doctoring, infomation stacking, precedence and so on. Also both mediums can exclude information they don't want you to see.
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by Blue3k(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Inspite of common ownership, the 2 platforms are different in many aspects which we don't need to go into here. Both are subject to doctoring, infomation stacking, precedence and so on. Also both mediums can exclude information they don't want you to see.

Lol now your argument is YouTube is western propaganda lite. The information on Google is similar except YouTube has stricter community guidelines. Youtube won't delete video but it will remove ad revenue and they wont fearure you. Next point you can find same information on alternative platforms. There's other engines besides Google.

You have nothing to debate because all you know how do is shout propaganda. Lol you watch a few YouTube videos of North Korea and claim it's Developed knowing full well those were state sanction tours. Your not allowed to take unauthorised photos or deviate from tour path in that country. When you go to North Korea you see what I mean.
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
americanson:
Jesos... Why are you disgracing yourself like this. I don't think you understand what you have decided to debate.

Why can't you citizens of shithole country engage in a simple debate or exchange difference of opinions and understanding without being personal and abusive? Everything in this world is perspective.......
why should your views or understanding be superior to anybody's? Because you are fighting to be right or correct?

Why not just simply politely challenge my understanding? What is disgraceful here? If you are based in US, great but I will suggest you look closely and inquisitively at the news you are fed. Please......
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol now your argument is YouTube is western propaganda lite. The information on Google is similar except YouTube has stricter community guidelines. Youtube won't delete video but it will remove ad revenue and they wont fearure you. Next point you can find same information on alternative platforms. There's other engines besides Google.

You have nothing to debate because all you know how do is shout propaganda. Lol you watch a few YouTube videos of North Korea and claim it's Developed knowing full well those were state sanction tours. Your not allowed to take unauthorised photos or deviate from tour path in that country. When you go to North Korea you see what I mean.

'DEVELOPED' is a relative term so I dont know what YOU understand development to mean. And vice versa.

As per guided tour bla bla...North Korean were slaughtered in the last Korean war..and USA bragged about flattening every standing object. Since then they have menacingly threatened the country with nuclear annihilation if they ever misbehave. That went on for 50 years but now Yankee would think twice before making such a threat.

Now, that is power!

As to whether they are developed or not, I don't know but their technological achievement in many areas besides weaponry, like medicine, medical tech, electronics, huge machinery, etc etc leads me to believe the country is light years away from the pisshole that I originate from.
Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
AZeD1:

Good in this context means developed.

Ok, but you see...developed is also a relative term.

There are so many developed country that are poor - relatively.

A country that does not have the US dollar in large quantity is automatically a 'poor'country. Even if that country has all the modern technological convenience and can produce what it needs. But richness is having lots of dollars to participate in international trade and move your products. Sadly in our world, if you are not in the good books of the USA you cannot have access to that dollar and the country will be regarded as 'poor'.

North Korea is in that category because it cannot sell it's 'products' or access any market. Except, luckily the Chinese market which is under US dominated UN's sanction watch.

So what do you mean by development?

1 Like

Re: How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
South Korea economy is dependent on the north

1: If North Korea collapse a unification will occur which will cost South Korea unbelievable amount of money

2: If North Korea drops an atomic bomb there that's the end of their economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Sergeant David Bako Deserts N/army, Leaks How Dapchi Girls' Abduction / Nigerians Are Currently Dragging Sunday Igboho Over Controversial Twitt. / Sen. Dino Melaye Made Grammatical Error, Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.