Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) (27629 Views)

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Holamscoh:

Lol e don reach like this nii
Oga e don reach oo
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by deleo16(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
aiir2303:

One more thing for a physiological, social conditioned and brainwashed sheep to think of
God bless you for this information
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by fedrick4god(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's obvious reasons why God created us differently and separately. In every enterprise you will surely see products or services and final consumer. can you imagine if final consumer now want to become product or service rendering. It would take decades of continuous and never ending hunger and perseverance to achieve that aim, that's why if you empower any Nigerian in that capacity they blow at higher frequencies.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
deleo16:
Amen bro.. These guys are conditioned and they accept the reality presented to them
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
deleo16:
Amen bro.. These guys are conditioned and they accept the reality(pseudo) presented to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by akigbemaru: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Feraz:
And someone wonders why I love Elon Musk. I mean, dude practically achieves whatever he sets his mind to do. The whole concept of reusable rockets really changed the space industry.

Interesting Nairaland was able to push this albeit late to FP hours after this successful feat was achieved unlike where you'll see such after three or four days. I'm impressed!

Where do we as Africans lie in the midst of all these seeing how individuals and nations (you should read up what China is doing) are advancing the world? Do we keep watching, praying and hoping to use their tech while they redefine life or do we get our acts together and contribute positively? Time will tell.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Dalek(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
The Starman is being streamed live on SpaceX YouTube channel, watched it and i was woahed... since the earth mehn.. Pape Blue Dot
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by urahara(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Looking at the white man's continent and the African continent.

How am I supposed to believe that all men were created equal?
Or rather evolved at the same time.

Will this Musk of a guy be dreaming/achieving all of this if he has to contend with the happenings in the African continent.

One of these days, I might just auction off this continent on eBay

I swear
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
aiir2303:

Very smart you are... But from down here on earth we can see all stars we want and even take photos even of distant galaxies

It's called Artist impression of a planet, wow, do you really think those pictures you see of other planets are exactly the same? OMG, they appear as dots on camera because they are so, so far away. If you know how big the universe is, you will notices goose pimples around you body. If you've never felt that, then you shouldn't talk about things like this.

The reason why scientist make this artist impressions are because it makes Non-nerdy or non-science folks more interested in it because they like flashy things and not complicated data and figures. you are really way above your head here. I can't believe you are actually real.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=Admin401 post=64876523]
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Admin401:

It's called Artist impression of a planet, wow, do you really think those pictures you see of other planets are exactly the same? OMG, they appear as dots on camera because they are so, so far away. If you know how big the universe is, you will notices goose pimples around you body. If you've never felt that, then you shouldn't talk about things like this.

The reason why scientist make this artist impressions are because it makes Non-nerdy or non-science folks more interested in it because they like flashy things and not complicated data and figures. you are really way above your head here. I can't believe you are actually real.
What you're saying makes no sense. So how does the size of the universe affect you seeing the stars. Whats is the need for artistic impressions when there's claim they can get pictures. At least they claim they went to the moon and took pictures and there are pictures of stars on earth what's the difficulty here having to settle for artistic impressions being passed of ass genuine photos. Ogbeni go and unplug from your programming.. Let me show you an artistic impression passed of as real photos which was made in photo shop

Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
aiir2303:

What you're saying makes no sense. So how does the size of the universe affect you seeing the stars. Whats is the need for artistic impressions when there's claim they can get pictures. At least they claim they went to the moon and took pictures and there are pictures of stars on earth what's the difficulty here having to settle for artistic impressions being passed of ass genuine photos. Ogbeni go and unplug from your programming.. Let me show you an artistic impression passed of as real photos which was made in photo shop

really, ogbeni? Lol, now i see the caliber of person i'm arguing with. Here is a question i want to ask you, what do they stand to gain by laying about the shape of the earth? Just tell me one economic or financial benefits of this conspiracy.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by adegeye38(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Will this Musk of a guy be dreaming/achieving all of this if he has to contend with the happenings in the African continent.

Elon musk was born and raised in south africa, he has african ancestry too, but its all about your self determination to bring your dreams to reality, like 2face song "oya make we go"
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by macphilip: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Here in Naija, one Governor is busy sharing wheelbarrows to his people
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Godhand04(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Elon Musk is African actually....

*flies away*
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by 14(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
adegeye38:
Elon musk was born and raised in south africa, he has african ancestry too, but its all about your self determination to bring your dreams to reality, like 2face song "oya make we go"

Born, bred and schooled in sshithole AFRICA. Now Trump says American this and that, little did he know that the South african tax money made him what he is today.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Admin401:

really, ogbeni? Lol, now i see the caliber of person i'm arguing with. Here is a question i want to ask you, what do they stand to gain by laying about the shape of the earth? Just tell me one economic or financial benefits of this conspiracy.
Nice question.. Most sheep's just wanna go right into the motive but don't want to the research
Well NASA gets $50 million + daily, then multiply that by 365 days +(quick maths) and other affiliated groups. It's a multi billion dollar industry and for what giving you crap CGI .
The most important motive is far more important than this but since you asked about the financial I gave you that research on it. The workings of this world is beyond all these. People accept the reality of the world presented to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDx5zFZaf4g

Challenge your indoctrination
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by delors(m): 2:29am On Feb 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

EBay gwani? Abeg carry am go Amazon or even kijiji sef...
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by bamie001(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Damoxy:
Nigerians need to launch Buhari back to Daura in 2019.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
aiir2303:

Nice question.. Most sheep's just wanna go right into the motive but don't want to the research
Well NASA gets $50 million + daily, then multiply that by 365 days +(quick maths) and other affiliated groups. It's a multi billion dollar industry and for what giving you crap CGI .
The most important motive is far more important than this but since you asked about the financial I gave you that research on it. The workings of this world is beyond all these. People accept the reality of the world presented to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDx5zFZaf4g

Challenge your indoctrination

What a dumbass. Lmfao. grin only NASA? Why doesn't their competitors (Russia and China) expose them? So NASA is is bribing Ruskies and Asians to keep shut then? You can't even mention a single benefit of this conspiracy without looking like a total dunce.
Re: Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) by aiir2303(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Admin401:

What a dumbass. Lmfao. grin only NASA? Why doesn't their competitors (Russia and China) expose them? So NASA is is bribing Ruskies and Asians to keep shut then? You can't even mention a single benefit of this conspiracy without looking like a total dunce.
Actually I can't blame you. I gave a series of questions to the dude "Iwillnotjump" in the previous page and he's yet to come up with a response I'm pretty sure you saw it but decided to ignore that, rather you came ranting back after giving you a thought provoking answer to a question you asked earlier. If you had any brain at all you would not have asked this one question about these countries who to you (in the space race are competitors) after showing to you that they're all in the same industry worth billions in $.
Well I don't expect you to think things through now cause like the average indoctrinated and brainwashed sheep you wont do your research and ask questions. I don't expect you to open your eyes cause apart from the those ordeals you've experienced and still experiencing you've also been heavily dumbed down,demoralized,distracted, smothered, medicated, fluoridated and vaccinated to the point that your fantasy world is all there is and you automatically reject anything trying to unplug you . Keep lol (ing) into oblivion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / How To Survive A Lion Attack / Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.