Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's (1306 Views)

Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by UcheSecondus: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Happening Now! PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus meeting with Former PDP Governor’s

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by UcheSecondus: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
More....

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by bloodmoneyspita: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
when are we having APC convention?
when is the president giving his media chat.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by doctokwus: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just don't know why I don't rate this Secondus at all.
He doesn't seem to have the clout,charisma,political capital and command required of a big party chairman.
I still feel a fmr governor or even an Olabode George would have be far better than this Secondus.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by IkpuNnu(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Gathering of Looters! Where are the boko harams when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by MrPolitics: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:
He doesn't seem to have the clout,charisma,political capital and command required of a big party chairman.
I still feel a fmr governor or an even an Olabode George would have be far better than this Secondus.

My ideal option from SW would have been former Ondo governor Olusegun Mimiko

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
PDP needs to get their presidential candidate right, else they will be the one to send us to another 4 years of hell fire

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by cockcrowatdawn(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
meanwhile APC is still playing cat and mouse game

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by comos: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:
I still feel a fmr governor or an even an Olabode George would have be far better than this Secondus.

you are still at pains from what happen at the convention,

all the votes of your candidates were not equal to half of his votes.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by mbaboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
I expected u to say this when their commander visited Nasarawa yesterday
IkpuNnu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by EnEnPeecee: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please they should meet well in other to dislodge this useless government on board
Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by Okanokan(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:
I still feel a fmr governor or even an Olabode George would have be far better than this Secondus.

I agree with you, but lets give him a chance and see what comes out of it
Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
The military wing of your party abi?
Re: Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Okanokan:

I agree with you, but lets give him a chance and see what comes out of it
Yeah.
Even with my doubts he is the chairman and looks like remaining so,at least till their next convention.

(1) (Reply)

Two Term House Of Reps Member From Benue State Commissions A Borehole (photos) / BREAKING!! Tension As Plot To Impeach Governor Okorocha Thickens / Mko Abiola Campaign Song 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.