Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,782 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pls Help. I'm Thinkin Of Moving To Calabar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help. I'm Thinkin Of Moving To Calabar. (1709 Views)

Girl Burst Into Flames While Taking Selfie On Top Of Moving Train (Photo) / Why Do Retirees Always Think Of Moving To Village / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. I'm Thinkin Of Moving To Calabar. by takemehome: 2:07am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi all. Dont really know wat section to put dis.
Pls i live here in nigeria but i intend to relocate to calabar. Can u guys kindly giv me useful infor on wat it takes to live in calabar? I've never been there. I live in one of d south-south states 4 now. I intend workin as i'm a graduate. Wat's accomodation like (a comfortable self contain), cost of living, workin etc. Pls any useful info is urgently welcome.
Re: Pls Help. I'm Thinkin Of Moving To Calabar. by Realman4: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2010
Calabar is a clean and nice place to be anyday.

There are two main place in calabar,the calabar south local govt area an the municipal area.
The calabar south is not as clean as the municipal(Calabar is a neat town and the residents are net pple aswell).
Th calabar south is believed to be occupied by rifraffs and it is not advisable that u stay late in the night in this area whereas the municipal is secured even in the dead of the night.

The cost of living in calabar is high while the standard of living is low,this has a big effect on there female folks which made them prey to the avarage citizens.

The cost of a room self contain in the municipal goes for 100k to 200 per annual and it is lesser in the calabar south area,also if u av a car,u will love it in calabar as bike is not allowed to operate for commercial purpose.

Have a nice stay and beware of the Ibom and the efik/calabar girls,if u want to go back home with good money.
Go with condom if u can not hold body,

Have a nice stay,i was once there but out of there,i miss calabar,

(1) (Reply)

Ojandmarc Tailoring And Design's / My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died / The Husband Or The Wife, Who Should Be Sterilized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.