Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo (41671 Views)

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Neurotika: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2018
oluwaahmed:

He really needs to work on his body balance and stamina. His legs don't look huge enough to balance his upper body weight, meaning he will gas out early like he normally does. He is actually working on his arm power in dat pics but he needs to do more leg work and put in some strength on his thighs and legs.

I think the game is advancing beyond only physique to skills and utilizing your strengths. His signature punch is the upper cut. Hence the reason he's mostly working on his triceps and forearm. DW has thinner legs than him but what makes DW dreaded is just his long reach and power punch. I think their trainers knows what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by hidhrhis(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo boys can fine for Africa cool
See body plus cuteness cool
afonjas will not like this cool
he is not Igbo bro but afonja from Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by adeabimbola700(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2018
emwyy:
Anthony Joshua ni ka wa ja lekunle wa ni Iyana ipaja

Sakamanje
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Newpride(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2018
I've bn praying and going to the gym to get enuf strength to beat this guy and mayweather at once. grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by imstrong1: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Truthisit:
NO WAY. We won't allow that. So that you will drain him for us? NO!
;Dthey send that gal.. She no go succeed
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2018
smellingmenses:
@45 you don't wanna break bones... now run along and get freshened up the 27 years old guy yuv been eyeing is at the door

undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by imstrong1: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Newpride:
I've bn praying and going to the gym to get enuf strength to beat this guy and mayweather at once. grin grin grin
grin no be small thing my brother day dreaming is allowed sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by mpowa(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Shukusheka:
The sooner he realizes he is a boxer and not a bodybuilder the better it will be for him. One of the reason he gases out too early in boxing rounds is because he is carrying to much execessive weight which is killing his stamina.
Boxing Coach right here...Won't you contact him for the Job? His coach knows nothing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Horlufemi(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:

I'll like some of what you're smoking.
Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by PHILipu1(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Uncle e pass 6 packs, him get packs for all him body
What are you doing here? Go and meet baba in the oza room.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by jojothaiv(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2018
Newpride:

You sha wan retire before you enter the boxing ring!

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Burgerlomo: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Fweshspice:
these packs no pass 6 so

6×6 cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Sanchez01: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

Wrong. Joshua is a powerful puncher. Size and body build can be inconsequential most of the time in a boxing bout especially if your opponent is skillful. Tyson is 5'10 but he beat much taller and bulkier opponents in the course of his career.

And mind you, Joshua is trying to lose weight. But I don't suppose it is a good idea to pack too much muscles. Muscles are extra baggage and if Joshua fails to knock down his opponent in the early rounds, he may have to rely on decisions or be lucky to connect his signature right uppercut well. But truthfully, these sets of heavyweights, including Joshua, are the worst I have seen in years of watching boxing.
Almost all heavy weight boxers are packed with powerful punches. The emboldened is wrong because you might not be considered to move into the heavy weight class if you cannot attain over 200 pounds. There is a reason it is called HEAVYWEIGHT. Note I did not say a thing about height but body build? No matter how skillful you are, you would go down if you get hit by a heavyweight most importantly if your size and body body is next to nothing. A fast heavyweight boxer is a killer anytime, anyday. This is one of the reasons the world is dying to see Deontay Leon match AJ in the ring.

Boxing isn't about the fight again but the money. It has been greatly polluted.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Princeboca12(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Shukusheka:
The sooner he realizes he is a boxer and not a bodybuilder the better it will be for him. One of the reason he gases out too early in boxing rounds is because he is carrying to much execessive weight which is killing his stamina.

Technical Adviser spotted
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2018
metronaijaNG:
British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua is looking finer than ever ahead of his bout with New Zealand's Joseph Parker.

The world heavyweight champion shared this Instagram photo of himself, where he showed off his incredibly cut physique. The photo also shows Joshua lifting a medicine ball in his latest training regime.

He will return to the ring on March 31, when he defends his IBF, IBO and WBA belts against Joseph Parker at the Principality Stadium.

http://www.metronaija.ng/anthony-joshua-showed-off-incredible-physique-new-photo/

Dis one don dey turn himself to robot.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by FriendofGod: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

Almost all heavy weight boxers are packed with powerful punches. The emboldened is wrong because you might not be considered to move into the heavy weight class if you cannot attain over 200 pounds. There is a reason it is called HEAVYWEIGHT. Note I did not say a thing about height but body build? No matter how skillful you are, you would go down if you get hit by a heavyweight most importantly if your size and body body is next to nothing. A fast heavyweight boxer is a killer anytime, anyday. This is one of the reasons the world is dying to see Deontay Leon match AJ in the ring.

Boxing isn't about the fight again but the money. It has been greatly polluted.

I thought we were talking in relations to the heavyweight category.

What I meant was that size and body build don't matter that much as long as you are in the same weight category. Before he began to lose weight, Joshua was far heavier than DW. He wants to come in relatively lighter against Parker but how does he hope to achieve that by packing more muscles
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Guestlander: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:

Too much Hero beer......Akpu.......and weed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Tocheagle(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2018
DonBobes:

Naso me sef get 8 packs for training those days, but now na big belle I get. No thanks to my wife oluwacypris1
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by darlenese(f): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Niaraland boys with their one -large pack , come and see 10packs oo
I will show this pix to my hubby anytime he asks me to watch my weight .
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by darlenese(f): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Niaraland boys with their one -large pack , come and see 10packs oo
I will show this pix to my hubby anytime he asks me to watch my weight .

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Efomeh2020(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
He's preparing to take Joseph Parker to the cleaners. Hard work pays!
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Abogwara: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Fweshspice:
these packs no pass 6 so

I can count 8 clear packs.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by isax(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2018
twerkjack:
JUST ONE NIGHT WITH HIM AND I WILL BE OK FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR

stupid jerk
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by smellingmenses: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
undecided "I do appreciate beauty in a woman but your nose makes that impossible for you to achieve."

don't get mad.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Tocheagle:
Na 8 packs i dey see so o
bellefull pack ) indomie style)
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by harmonychris(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Onye amu

let me interpret onye amu=dick person
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
harmonychris:

let me interpret onye amu=dick person
Yeah right
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Aldebaran(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2018
See muscle
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Gamesmart: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
Not my type.

Wetin be your type then?
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by harmbhrosz(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2018
evexx1:
Damn! That body smiley

He could pick me up, fling me, turn me over and over... inside out, outside in...gosh!

smiley
you be cloth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by harmbhrosz(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:
you see how you've disgraced yourself all in the name of tribalism

This very person you're proud of is from the tribe you hate

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Kellz193: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2018
twerkjack:
JUST ONE NIGHT WITH HIM AND I WILL BE OK FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR
Olooooooooooooooooooooshooooooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The U.J Esuene Stadium In Calabar Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.