Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (11828 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Nonnyflex(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Pls someone shouldn't overhype this music all in the name of promotion... More effort is needed... Even if you're in obscurity when you release a masterpiece, it promotes itself.. And nairaland.com this is not the first time I have seen this... I believe once is enough.. I rest my case
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by hurumnanya: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by IamShiningStar(f): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Dronedude:
When you kneel before the lord, he stands up for you and when the lord stands for you, no one can stand against you.

Nice testimony of God's grace.
one of the best quotes I have seen! so true.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by sholay4star: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nonnyflex:
Pls someone shouldn't overhype this music all in the name of promotion... More effort is needed... Even if you're in obscurity when you release a masterpiece, it promotes itself.. And nairaland.com this is not the first time I have seen this... I believe once is enough.. I rest my case
[b]
Nonnyflex:

nice opinion, I hope the guy can give us something to whine our waist on, from the little I get on his IG, he seems to have no other platform!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Fresh: New Mixtape From Dj Xclusive + Download Link / Kush Music - Are They Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.