Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

“the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala (21215 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Pusyiter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ride on bro, OYO is his case. another gboza for you bo.
chloedogie:

You welcome. That said one of the die hard fans is already angry and growing turning purple for my opinion.
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by queenzaina(f): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
HAHA
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by DRGREAT(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
they made one mistake this year.....them no carry street boys and girls along unlike 2017..They went for big shots...them forget say street dey draw crowd! I just know say the show no go make sense when I see the big shot housemates!

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
ameh99:
Come to think of it all....how can somebody waste six to eight hours daily to watch other people live their lives in locked apartment doing nothing other than drink, eat, sleep, poo, kiss, try to screw each other and nothing more....

What exactly do people learn from this show?
honestly! it beats my imagination! i can not comprehend what goes on in the brains of people who watch the show. angry
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
I can't just waste money on DSTV subscription to come and be watching nonsense!
Thank God we still have soundcity
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by kjhova(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
chloedogie:

Okay sir. Is that all? I'm 200% sure you know not a single thing about what's called figure of speech. Lines could be figurative and not necessarily sound the way written. Did I ask you not to watch your BBN? NO. I am only talking to those that understand what I was saying. Good day and enjoy your BBN.

My dear brother, we are not fighting and you jolly well know that my response to your comment had absolutely nothing to do with BBN. This statement of yours, "Thanks to the westerners that gave us clothes...", was what erked me and should irritate any average African. You, as a modern African, should know better than this. Your quoted statement above has nothing to do with figure of speech unless you did not complete your English Literature curriculum. It is reverse racism, self deprecation and a most odious form of dissing oneself out of ignorance. Please be better than that.

2 Likes

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by chloedogie(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
kjhova:

My dear brother, we are not fighting and you jolly well know that my response to your comment had absolutely nothing to do with BBN. This statement of yours, "Thanks to the westerners that gave us clothes...", was what erked me and should irritate any average African. You, as a modern African, should know better than this. Your quoted statement above has nothing to do with figure of speech unless you did not complete your English Literature curriculum. It is reverse racism, self deprecation and a most odious form of dissing oneself out of ignorance. Please be better than that.

I heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans / Your Favourite Prison Break Character / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.