Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,954 members, 7,845,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa (33828 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
paulbets:
Thank you very much.
I am a strong proponent of peaceful dissolution. If it's not working, walk away. And why should people be made to swear with their lives just so they can stay married in life. That's what that clause "Till death do us part" means - Swearing with one's life.
Is high time people understood that they must not constantly put their lives at risk (Violence et al) because they want to stay married.
I understand it usually starts rosy and sweet.. but once the bitter part of it is too much for you to tolerate walk away amicably instead of resulting to violence or abuse of any sort.
Marriage is not the reason for living neither is it the purpose of life.
I salute you 10x
I pity any pastor that will use that clause on me becoz he'll be the one to take the girl home after that statement.
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. May we not use our money to marry a killer(s). O Lord, save us from wives who are angels in the streets,saints in the church but devils in the home

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by EMERALDGIL(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
thanks darlin i think that is the reason for this madness,if u cant take the heat get out of the fire, why kill someone?
princeking2:

I wonder! Like say the marriage na force.
Come to think of it, we should remove that clause "till death do us part". It has become a trap for a lot of abuse.
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by Tunks2017(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Too much unnecessary envy & aggression sad

Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
See the shame she has put on herself, she thought she can go away without justice, it's a warning to those who want to take their partners life just for unknown reasons.
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by Small080(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai! some people were raised in a violence home, how can she stab someone to death? but die by hanging who will take care of their children now. the pikin no get parents again oh
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by ezegenigbonine: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
ope9011:

Go n find work 419
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by AuroraB(f): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
princeking2:

better.
Kedu k'imere?
Udo di grin
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by ChiefSweetus: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018

It is unfortunate that I can only pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I wish I had the discretion to do otherwise. However, that discretion rests with the executive governor of Bayelsa State. I am only left with the compulsion to pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I hope that person the discretion would look at the circumstance of this case and do the needful. I hereby pronounce my sentence. My sentence upon you is that you shall hang on the neck until you die. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Heaviest words!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by ChiefSweetus: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
DrRasheed:
Maryam Sanda Will Be Indisposed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by doingood: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fear women
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by henryhemon(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Osanebi007:
Women.... Nothing we no dey see from una undecided

Best Meme.
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by babafirst(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
cheeeoma:
So bad. If u can't take some things from ur partner just walk away.
That is right, just walk away.People don't know how to walk away in extreme circumstances.
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by Kokaine(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
allenuzoma:
About 5 years ago it was all rosy and love was shacking both of dem,he proposed on one knee, she said yes, they even said 'I do' to the applause of friends and family in Church.
Now it's all past tense.
What a sad end,Terrible deaths to both of them.
Rest in Peace in Advance, Madam.
Time to meet ur maker n ur lover.
honestly.

some single people should still be grateful to God oh. life no race
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by fynex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
360frolic:
The Bayelsa State High Court preceded over by Justice Nayai Aganaba has sentenced 30-year-old Victoria Gagariga to death by hanging for killing her husband, Henry Gagariga on the 4th of February, 2015, in their Bayelsa home.

In Delivering the case is said to have lingered for 3 years after the death of the deceased, the judge said the prosecution called six witnesses and produced seven exhibits while the defence only had one witness who happened to be the accused.

Going through the records of cross-examination of the witnesses, Justice Aganaba noted that all evidences provided by the prosecution team showed that the suspect was guilty as charged and other facts also confirmed that she was the only person with the deceased as at the time of his death and so she was the one that killed him.

The accused who hails from Brass Local Government Area and is said to be an employee of the Bayelsa Arts and Culture reportedly stabbed her husband on the neck during an argument.

According to the judge, Victoria killed her husband out of jealousy and obsession.

He said;

It is unfortunate that I can only pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I wish I had the discretion to do otherwise. However, that discretion rests with the executive governor of Bayelsa State. I am only left with the compulsion to pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I hope that person the discretion would look at the circumstance of this case and do the needful. I hereby pronounce my sentence. My sentence upon you is that you shall hang on the neck until you die. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-30-years-old-husband-killer.html

Let mercy be shown o
Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by laliga01: 4:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Lolx.... Just sounded like a mugu... Criminals make laws for you to abide with. Open ya eyes, they are everywhere in the seat of power, top management positions etc.

JULIE1925:
cool

If that's the final verdict, so be it & i hope those criminals who killed innocent ppol & raped innocent girls will be hanged as well...

Criminals has NO place in this world...

Re: Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa by jpphilips(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Death sentence that Governor won't sign execution note!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed 24 Hours After Returning From London For Child’s Wedding. Photos / Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.