Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (18537 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Bullhari007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
yeah yeah , shoot them , they support 1 Nigeria ,let them enjoy the oneness grin cheesy tongue
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Instead of them to vent their anger on BH, they are busy attacking innocent civilians.
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Elukapendragon(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
obembet:

You are very stupid... U are not different from those Nigeria Animal call police

I think by now, u should knw what Police are capable of...
Ur father is the most stupid person to walk the face of the earth... xo because police are bad then it means everybad thing said about them is true? well, like father like son undecided
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Elukapendragon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
badtlimo:
mumu pikin maybe ur papa na policeman
see this idiot wey pick police form and e no favour am..... Mumu go and fight with ur father dat is not a policeman
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Larryton(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is not new to me, what do u expect from the worst police force in the world
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Prechy08(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wesporting:
"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Their Gun And Collected ₦7,000"-Twitter User

A Nigerian lady who says some policemen in Mowe Ibafo, Lagos state slapped an old Woman and a man, and also used gun to beat up driver and they also collected 7000 Naira from him. she shared the story of the incident on Twitter.

According to Anuoluwapo Oluwaseyi‏, incident happened on 7th February 2018 on her her way home in Lagos state. She wrote:

"On my way home yesterday, something terrible happened by our so called PoliceNG they slapped an Old Woman and a Man and also Used Their Gun to Beat The Driver and also collected 7000 Naira!!!!!! So i stay in Mowe Ibafo, and on my way home, the bus i entered stopped to drop a passenger in Wawa,So he was about to move when a Car stopped in front of us and the driver mistakenly hit the car and started begging,
Well little did we know they are police officers @PoliceNG, they all came down and started beating the driver they even knack the drivers head with their Guns

So a man was trying to beg them.... They came and slapped him.. ImmediatelyAlso an old woman got down to beg them maybe they'll consider her to stop beating the driver.... They slapped the woman and pushed her she almost fell on the floor!!!!!

When i wanted to record a Man said" if dem born you well make you record anything i go shoot you"So they told us all to get down that they want to drive the car to their Station, we all didn't get down.... And the man said he'll Shoot us all and nothing will happen.... He slapped the conductor too Until the man gave him 7,000 What is the country becoming?

We are not safe again!!!!

This is not good at all!!!?!

I know where they came from!!!!"

https://twitter.com/SisiLizzie/status/961492708081549312

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/08/lagos-police-slapped-an-old-woman-beat-up-driver/

That is not Lagos, but am not surprised , I didn't expect anything less from NPF
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Yankee101: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
They are treated as sub humans, they act like same.

They need training, re-training, living wages, and an accountability process to weed out bad ones.
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Realali(f): 4:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Wesporting:
"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Their Gun And Collected ₦7,000"-Twitter User

A Nigerian lady who says some policemen in Mowe Ibafo, Lagos state slapped an old Woman and a man, and also used gun to beat up driver and they also collected 7000 Naira from him. she shared the story of the incident on Twitter.

According to Anuoluwapo Oluwaseyi‏, incident happened on 7th February 2018 on her her way home in Lagos state. She wrote:

"On my way home yesterday, something terrible happened by our so called PoliceNG they slapped an Old Woman and a Man and also Used Their Gun to Beat The Driver and also collected 7000 Naira!!!!!! So i stay in Mowe Ibafo, and on my way home, the bus i entered stopped to drop a passenger in Wawa,So he was about to move when a Car stopped in front of us and the driver mistakenly hit the car and started begging,
Well little did we know they are police officers @PoliceNG, they all came down and started beating the driver they even knack the drivers head with their Guns

So a man was trying to beg them.... They came and slapped him.. ImmediatelyAlso an old woman got down to beg them maybe they'll consider her to stop beating the driver.... They slapped the woman and pushed her she almost fell on the floor!!!!!

When i wanted to record a Man said" if dem born you well make you record anything i go shoot you"So they told us all to get down that they want to drive the car to their Station, we all didn't get down.... And the man said he'll Shoot us all and nothing will happen.... He slapped the conductor too Until the man gave him 7,000 What is the country becoming?

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/08/lagos-police-slapped-an-old-woman-beat-up-driver/

You have know case cause you don't have any proof a single picture would have been better next time find way to take picture
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by IdeyFindWife: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wesporting:

And what's a pretty lill thang like you doing living in mowe in the first place?

Get upgraded jour!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) / Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.