Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi (11209 Views)

Buhari Recieves Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Thailand And Others. / Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Ambassadors Of Philippines, Uganda And Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by LifestyleTonite: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Below are pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,receiving letters of credence, from:

1. Vietnam new Ambassador to Nigeria, Pham Anh Tuan
2. Togolese new Ambassador to Nigeria, Lene Dimban
3. Burundian new Ambassador to Nigeria, Emmanuel Mpfayokurera

photo credit: @theasovilla

https://www.afroconfirm.com/president-muhammadu-buhari-letters/

2 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Gkay1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiise God,
testimony
testimony
testimony.

atfa many many years reading news on nairaland.com.
i became the first person to comment on this irrelevant news.
somebody shout halellujah.
just joking @lala

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by LEXYCOM: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
H
Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by BlackAdam55(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wat 4 they should have ask him to resign

3 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by lordrah2020: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
dat dead brain man wetin him sabi

3 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
The only credential Buhari needs now is a driving license from FRSC to enable him drive himself to Daura February next year. He doesn't even need an official driver. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by DrRasheed: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lots Of Love Baba. The Third Name Sounds Like Incantation.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by lordrah2020: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
back to daura by pvc or force

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Jabioro: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
You mean letter from the same flocks?
Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by lordrah2020: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
ify20091:
no much talk my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
ole

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Nackzy: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
What is letter of Credence...My fellow scholars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by BedLam: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Imagine those countries. Lol!

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Jabioro: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
You mean letter from the same flocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Easily manipulated countries! Why not get same letter from the US, UK, Botswana, Mozambique, France, China, Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Teewhy2: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
call me when he receives from USA, UK, Germany and the likes.
They will give him when they don't experience what the mass is facing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by lordrah2020: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
ify20091:
no much talk my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
your fada right nyarsh

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by freemanbubble: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
that is our president
may God bless him

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by bezimo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
When he is receiving letters of a monumental failure from within..Its not only letters of credence its letters of appointment.Nothing the lying fraudulent Jihadist led Buharam govt wont do to score cheap political points...

The fact remains that operation bundle Bingohari back to daura to face his cows must be enforced with a holistic approah..Never will a ethnoreligious wicked daft person remain Nigeria president come 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Olukat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nackzy:
What is letter of Credence...My fellow scholars

Letter of appointment as an ambassador from their countries!

2 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by lordrah2020: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
sunnyboi:
The only credential Buhari needs now is a driving license from FRSC to enable him drive himself to Daura February next year. He doesn't even need an official driver. grin
true talk from my fellow ipod grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by ademusiwa3r: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
coolp
Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by buhariguy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
I swear,idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by millionboi2: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
No b better country self
Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by buhariguy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Wat 4 they should have ask him to resign
for been the best president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by RogueX: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
These ambassadors just came to chill, there's hardly any bilateral agreements/ activities between Nigeria and any of them.

Maybe our drug barons will keep the Vietnam one busy...

1 Like

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Olukat(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

It depends on what you understand by "letter of credence"
You need to educate yourself more than the madness here.
All ambassadors are expected to summit letter of credence to the head of states of countries they are posted to.
I know APC will use this against their half educated zombies shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by Anthony478(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:

U sound like a piglet, not quite long i discovered

6 Likes

Re: PMB Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Vietnam, Togo And Burundi by BlackAdam55(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
for the best president of Nigeria
d best president in Nigerian lol this guy u are so funny that l laugh so hard

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn / 'another Bigger Bomb To Rock Nigeria On The 17th'-tb Joshua. / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.