Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) (30259 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by ycat: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good one from Fayose! Where are the other governors? This is the time to show solidarity with the governor of Benue. What about non-Apc governors who have nothing to do with Buhari, what are they afraid of and why have they not been filing to Benue to show support? What exactly do most Nigerians stand for?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:

Donald I a good guy

Nobody can take away that from him

At present its northern turn

2023 is our turn in the south

Obiano, Umahi or Ogbonaya onu may take over in 2023
Not Osunbande again?? Hahahahahabahahhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Where are those people yabbing Fayose about his dressing and Swags? Fayose now displaying the swags of a vice president grin grin Fayoselesele my man. Muna confirm nah cool

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu is dancing in nassarwa state but less than 40 mins away his brothers are murdering people up and down

Prosperity will judge this wicked murderer

#BackToDaura2019
prosperity?kuku kill me..
Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu is dancing in nassarwa state but less than 40 mins away his brothers are murdering people up and down

#BackToDaura2019

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by ionsman: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

#BackToDaura2019

Prosperity kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by U2077(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
the people's General ayochukwu okwute fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by shammah1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's posterity not prosperity bro
Ezenwammadu:

#BackToDaura2019

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:

A lot of you guys didn't even understand me

Am always a patriot

My view may be different

But I say it the way I feel it should be

My opinion though
Being a patriot goes beyond self-acclamation; you should be a patriot and be seen or deemed to be.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Jacobpio: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gwazah:
This is the right time for Benue state to denounce north. if middle belt can not stand its better to join hands with Biafrans and have a state of Biafra created.
Kudos to Fayose.

Ah! So Biafra is waiting for Benue to come before it is created ni?
Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Ejiphill09(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:
Weldone fayose

Baba missed that opportunity to shine

Even if fayose is playing politics

Baba should have done same

Who dash this one sense. May it be permanent IJN AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki:

All I know is pmb must finish is term to pave way for the south

Its rotational presidency one that the late elder statesman of late blessed memory Alex Ekwueme is the initiator

We will not allow any miscreants to bamboozle us again

8years up north

8years down South

Unless the agreement change

Why did APC and PDP the 2 strong political party zoned it to the north ?

Seek wisdom
What about federal character in presidential appointments? Did Buhari adhere to it? You are just wasting your time. No one will tolerate another 4 years of northern oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by MrMoney007: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
dunkem21:

Now, please give all my likes and FTC entitlements to this guy..
He is a patriot TODAY.
No he's not, his BMC stipend isn't renewed yet

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Investordaves: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
I NEED TO VISIT BENUE ALSO WITH MY ENTOURAGE. WELLDONE FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by justy15: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Weldone oshokomole the slayer of zombies n their grand patron

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Ksound23(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Weldone Fayose. Buhari is the president of Nigeria but you're my own president as far as Ekiti is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by pharmagba: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
9jaown:
so a condolence vist is a way to shine!! Do you know the meaning of condolence vist!! 75 humans were killed and you think it’s an avenue for the president to shine!! Now I know why this country is 4cked. So if you are an adviser to the president, you would have told em to go and shine in benue. Mr AMA SHINE.
I don't think so
the point is baba said, 'I belong to everybody and belong to nobody'
Now Benue lost more than 100 people on a single day, and PMB does not find it expedient to visit the state. Moreover the Benue state governor has alleged that Nasarawa state is harbouring the herdsman,
Now what did the president who is supposed to be the father of the nation do?
He chose to visit Nasarawa state and left out / ignored benue state for no reason, except to show contempt and spite both the governor and people of benue state.

As a President he must be seen as reconciling all Nigerians irrespective of divergent views and must never take issues personAl
the president showed partisan and his actions and body language encouraged the police and other security apparatus to show partisan

Again Buhari failed a leadership litmus test

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2018
pharmagba:

I don't think so
the point is baba said, 'I belong to everybody and belong to nobody'
Now Benue lost more than 100 people on a single day, and PMB does not find it expedient to visit the state. Moreover the Benue state governor has alleged that Nasarawa state is harbouring the herdsman,
Now what did the president who is supposed to be the father of the nation do?
He chose to visit Nasarawa state and left out / ignored benue state for no reason, except to show contempt and spite both the governor and people of benue state. Nice words. Guess his body language shows his the president of it for the north’s

As a President he must be seen as reconciling all Nigerians irrespective of divergent views and must never take issues personAl
the president showed partisan and his actions and body language encouraged the police and other security apparatus to show partisan

Again Buhari failed a leadership litmus test
guess by his body language, his the president of or for the north, cause they gave em highest vote.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by olabrad: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
Weldone fayose

Baba missed that opportunity to shine

Even if fayose is playing politics

Baba should have done same

Baba is in support of the murder in benue state. That's why he can't bring himself to show up there.

Buhari is a murderer!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by olabrad: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2018
jieta:
An enemy of buhari is a friend to fayose: you see him everywhere licking the ass of buhari hater.

i won't be surprise if ortom move to PDP because i don't see buhari winning Benue state.

The clannish lifestyle and ethic bigotry of buhari brought him down. He doesn't deserve to win anything in Nigeria. Buhari isn't an agent of unity but a force of division

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Splashme: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2018
dunkem21:

He is a patriot TODAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
dunkem21:

He is a patriot TODAY.
I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.