Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (79216 Views)

FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Breaking News: Multichoice "DSTV & Gotv To Shutdown In Nigeria In 2019 / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by whizbee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Suspect33:
Story!! Nigerians cant live without south africans, i am a proud SA citizen, y'all feed off us

Shey Ori eleyii pe bayii? One sense.. You no get....Omokomo...radarada Incorporated
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by engrjacuzzi: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
my dstv will be up for sale. anyone interested should contact me come 2019.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by big3boy: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
i pray they dont ever come back to Nigera.
TSTV CAN NOW COM IN
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by mcgaius: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is a good time for employees of that Company to start looking for another job.Do not blame your village uncle about your misfortune come 2019 when you are the one that failed to plan ahead of time.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by bewla(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
desreek9:
So they use back door to renew their license and they've been profiting from us, yet refuse to give PAY AS YOU USE, taking monthly salary on something we dont use often cos of stupid electricity we have, well am okay with not renewing their license, that is if they dont bribe the powers that be to prolong their license.
Stupid South Africans angry
tank God them get big brother nepa
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by HomeOfMe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Duru009(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Story story

Its impossible!
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by kingdave(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Suspect33:
Story!! Nigerians cant live without south africans, i am a proud SA citizen, y'all feed off us
Chronic IMBE... Loading. CPU overheating and trojan virus activated.shut down ASAP. kiss

1 Like

Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by baba4thegehs: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is a joke.. they are too relevant to be asked to exit the Nigerian market, the job creation, the pool of opportunities, the investment, entertainment contents and programmes... they will definitely sort this out!
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wish it could be effected tomorrow....no point locking around till 2019, just pay them off. shocked
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Mypeople2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Zoharariel:
Good news! Now is the time for TSTV & other indigenous coys to buckle-up.
Which TSTV? That one wey nor serious ?Abeg abeg we need serious companies for Naija
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Awoo88: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
DSTV should meet Abba kyri and settle him. A letter endorsed by daura du*llard will be issued even before the NBC and it boss could say the word license
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MONITZ: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Suspect33:

What re u saying ?is it that Nigerians can't do without South Africa or It is South African companies that can't do without the Nigerian market and so invariably they re feeding off us,if the market wasn't there they wouldn't move here first off,or why do you think Vodacom or Vodafone South Africa were desperate to enter the Nigerian market until their dream was put paid to by boardroom politicking of other telecommunications giants who felt they would be at the losing end if they allowed them,so next time don't develop itching fingers for nothing sake,always make sure u ve cogent reasons for taking or making a stance on sth...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by illegalking: 2:23am On Feb 09, 2018
yankeevibe:
Wish they could shut down before then... june is too far.. #ANTIBBNAIJA
God bless you.. #ANTIBBNAIJA
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by illegalking: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2018
akinemma1:
Go DSTV!!! Go GOTV!!! Bye Bye.
I won't miss you at all!!!
Something wey I no even pay again.. Make dem go jooooooor
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by DonroxyII: 3:35am On Feb 09, 2018
desreek9:
So they use back door to renew their license and they've been profiting from us, yet refuse to give PAY AS YOU USE, taking monthly salary on something we dont use..
Stupid South Africans angry
U shd have say stupid Naija , smart Southie !!!
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by baysol: 4:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Suspect33:
Rubish xenophobe you even have the gut to rear your ugly face here in nairaland how dare you. Disgusting beings who only want to parasitise at Nigerias expense. Zuma must go and south african businesses must leave Nigeria forthwith. Maybe you be naturalised naija self way dey form southie you dey fool ya self by the time your sorry arse is booted out with your yeye citizenship your eye go clear say southies are abnormal people.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by donsheddy1(m): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Suspect33:
Is this skunk really from that shithole too? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by yeman1(m): 5:38am On Feb 09, 2018
I even hate them. Only NtA they allowed to be free now on their channels after d stuff expired tongue
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by OhiOfIhima: 5:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Em5:
Where is Tstv?
chopping Amala n ewedu at Iya Kofo joint..
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by defash8: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Pay for quality broadband & kiss DSTV bye-bye
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by sammyola261(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2018
yankeevibe:
Wish they could shut down before then... june is too far.. #ANTIBBNAIJA
Nice one bro. I still prefer watching #SBNAIJA "small brothers"on PlayStation anyway
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Nigeria is a bribe taken country so they will bribe Shittu and others silly for them to remain. Politicians are bloody rogues as they will take bribe to cover them up.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2018
To all nagerians who said: DSTV Must GO, What about a fresh bread of shoprite grin

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-yPGpo5jZAhVNLFAKHW7lCvIQFgg6MAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F3650559%2Fshoprite-bread-galore-photos&usg=AOvVaw0G8eSH68OsOJUZ_z24zf3r
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by kistone(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Abeg which decoder dey show all sport matches
s for Ibadan apart from dstv?
THAT IS FREE TV DECODER
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2018
I believe South Africa is good for Nigeria grin, What about your favorite BBNaija grin, SA is doing a good job for you guys, Stop complaining and enjoy the good stuff from SA. wink
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Almost 90% of your malls is SA products, Why you are crying? Which country can help you like SA? Everything good in the continent is from SA, We can't sell you old trains like other countries, Everything is fresh and perfect from SA, Crying will move all good stuff from you guys, I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by MPSA(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2018
Since from 1994, My country changed so many things in the continent, Everything good that you see in your country is from SA not overseas, Before 1994, everything good was only in SA, Now my government is taking good things to you, But you are crying. We don't want to see you migrating to other countries, we want to see you staying in your country with a good stuff like other people in the world, Now you want to bite the only one hand that is feeding you in the continent. Your country was too bad before we came in, But if you feel you are strong enough to stand by yourself without SA, Carry on with your irritating noise. Before 1994 you were on your own, nothing good happened in your country. You must all thank the people of SA for assisting you to change many things in your country.
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
eyah, and what will happen to their customers?
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Thank God Kwese TV is here now afta d disappointment of TSTV.. But all dis na story sha, dey'll sort demselves out.. Big Broda wants to evict MultiChoice but we all know Kolewerk.. D only thing leaving in 2019 is dis govt

Watsup wit this kwese TV sef? I've bn seeing it around but dunno much abt it. Kindly feed me on their performance pls. Tnx
Re: Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 by eTECTIVe(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Watsup wit this kwese TV sef? I've bn seeing it around but dunno much abt it. Kindly feed me on their performance pls. Tnx

Jus visit their website and look it up.. https://www.kwese.com/channels

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.