Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts (390 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’ / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts by presidency: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari: "Today I met with the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), led by Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama. It was a welcome opportunity for me to explain in detail what we're doing as a Government to bring permanent resolution to herdsmen-farmers conflicts & violence across Nigeria.
The recent killings in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, and Zamfara states are all regrettable, and saddening. But even more importantly, I am very much aware of all the issues at stake, and doing my best to ensure that justice is done and the security of lives and property guaranteed."

1 Share

Re: Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts by zionmde: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
and how many Catholic bishops did the president meet before army invaded abia state?
Re: Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts by NothingDoMe: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari: "Today I met with the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), led by Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama. It was a welcome opportunity for me to explain in detail what we're doing as a Government to bring permanent resolution to herdsmen-farmers conflicts & violence across Nigeria.
The recent killings in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, and Zamfara states are all regrettable, and saddening. But even more importantly, I am very much aware of all the issues at stake, and doing my best to ensure that justice is done and the security of lives and property guaranteed."
Explain it to the masses.

You have time to tweet but you cannot visit Benue state. You couldn't even brach Benue from Nasarawa.
Re: Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts by Beremx(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
This one na talk? Mtscheew!
Re: Govt. Efforts To Bring Permanent Resolution To Herdsmen-farmers Conflicts by trueinfo: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sir, I have a customised practical solution that can help the government in tackling this "suspected herdsmen" security challenge. I am available to donate a working solution. I just need a medium to do so. My email: gbemisolafm@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Evil Party- Reno Omokri / Imo State Has No Cattle Colonies, Okorocha Claims / Serious Tension In Senate As Pro-buhari Senators Walk Out Over Adoption Of Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.