Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

"I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (39375 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by YINKS89(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Awon eyan cannibal
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by bionixs: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!

Edited: Just read the full details,
all I read is nothing but craps and a fake story.
TOTAL RUBBISH!!
your are the rubbish one here. Don't get protected,they use your type for sharp sharp pepper soup, na only empty loud mouth you get. You think the world is wake up, eat, go after girls and post anything you like on NL because of freedom of speech. charm no gree you do, church no gree you go. sorry!
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2018
to those who say there's nothing like witchcraft try provoke this guy to join the cult again and your life will never remain the same
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Brains1990(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Story for the gods.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

Did Samuel Mwema Muli, 47, kill more than 7,000 people from various parts of Kenya in less than ten years?

In 2014, he candidly opened up to the Nairobian detailing his ‘dark’past and what drove him to change.

His outrageous satanic mission, the preacher at a city church claims, began one afternoon in 1992 when he killed his eight-month-old son, a heinous act that saw him part ways with his first wife.

Born in Roysambu, Nairobi, Muli, who spent three years in jail for mentioning the names of powerful people as devil worshippers, went to primary school in Mathare and secondary school in the city before studying journalism.

“After graduation, I was employed by a news agency in Nairobi where I overheard fellow scribes talk about devil worshipping. I did not believe the talk. But what attracted me to it was the money,” Muli claims.

One Thursday evening after work, Muli says he was walking outside the KPCU Building to his Majengo house when he stumbled upon a letter addressed to him.

“It was an invitation to cover a fundraising event for street children,” he says.

“I met a shamba boy (name withheld) dressed in black. He welcomed me saying the chief guest expected at the event was a powerful cabinet minister,” he claims.

Muli says at the entrance, the shamba boy stripped naked and took him to a woman who introduced herself as Francisca from Kiambu.

“She pulled a drawer, counted crispy Sh75,000(N267,000) notes and handed them to me,” he claims.

“When I arrived at about 5pm, I lied to my colleagues that I had hit a jackpot and invited them for drinks.”

Muli says he spent the cash in three days and decided to go back to the hall one more time.

“I met Francesca once more and she led me to another office where I saw three screens written ‘Kenya,’ ‘Uganda,’ and ‘South Africa,’” he claims.

Inside the hall hung TV screens. On one of the screens, Muli says, he saw the face of his 18-month-old first born son.

“Then a naked woman came, gave me a sharp razor, commanded me to cut the face of my son on the screen and gave me Sh85,000(305,000),” Muli adds.

“Three days later, my son died mysteriously. His private parts and tongue were missing when we buried him.”

Three months after the incident, he claims he was officially recruited as a member of the cult when the team leader took all his finger and toe prints. Thereafter, he started earning Sh9,000 every Friday, more money than the agency paid. So he quit.

With a steady flow of easy cash, he claims, he invested in the transport business and acquired a fleet of buses that operated between Nairobi-Kisumu and Eldoret-Nakuru-Nairobi. An enquiry by The Nairobian however revealed that the bus company he names is registered at the Kenya Revenue Authority under a different person.

Muli adds that in 1997, he sacrificed all the passengers aboard one of his buses near Kericho.

“I was behind the grisly road accidents between Naivasha and Nakuru. I could board a bus or matatu and alight before the crash,” Muli claims.

“That period, I fed on women breasts and two glasses of human blood daily. By the time I quit, the cult had more than 500 followers in Nairobi. But all my wealth was taken by the cult when I quit.”

In 1997, Muli claims he quit when an angel appeared to him at night.

“I woke up the following day at a church in Nairobi after falling nude from the ceiling and sending the faithful scampering for safety. The three women who remained covered my nudity,” he claims.

“The police were called, but since there was no damage on the ceiling, they left.”

Musyoki, one of Muli’s cousins who lives in Salama, told The Nairobian that the preacher has not been in good terms with the family since he joined the cult, and has been somehow confused to date.

“The moment we learnt that he had joined devil worshipping, no one wanted to be associated with him. Even now that he is saved,” he said. (SDE)

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-fed-on-women-breasts-and-two-glasses.html

Useless, baseless, senseless, reckless, falsely idiotic story.
Bloggers pls reduce this stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=bionixs post=64911453][/quote]

Eh ya, sorry.
#thatsall
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
bionixs:
your are the rubbish one here. Don't get protected,they use your type for sharp sharp pepper soup, na only empty loud mouth you get. You think the world is wake up, eat, go after girls and post anything you like on NL because of freedom of speech. charm no gree you do, church no gree you go. sorry!

The above story is a blatant lie, its just scripts from Nigeria movies to sell blogs. Anyone with basic spiritual knowledge knows this story is for n silly.
PrecisionFx:

Useless, baseless, senseless, reckless, falsely idiotic story. Bloggers pls reduce this stupidity.
Thank you my brother. fake story everywhere!
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Pain(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
This is just a mentally deranged man in need of help. He should be taken to see a Psychiatrist
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The above story is a blatant lie, its just scripts from Nigeria movies to sell blogs. Anyone with basic spiritual knowledge knows this story is for n silly.

I wonder why the guy quoted me that way with so much venom o, for just saying the story is fake and rubbish!
This Nairaland sef.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by mrkings84(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:
If you like dark stories and redemption like this, read delivered from the power of darkness by Emmanuel Eni. It's a good read and it's online.

Pls do u have a soft copy, will love to read it...?
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:

I wonder why the guy quoted me that way with so much venom o, for just saying the story is fake and rubbish!
This Nairaland sef.

Bros no mind the idiot abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by doctokwus: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Total bullshit.
If he drank human blood daily for just 2weeks,he would be battling for his life in hospital or at home with serious health complications if he doesn't die from the severe diarrhea and vomiting that would arise.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by joenor(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2018
He's before and still a full blown demon.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bros no mind the idiot abeg
Thank you Jare my brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by tete7000(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
What are the police doing? He suppose to be in the prison after all this confession. Repentance doesn't mean he should not pay for his atrocities here on earth.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
mrkings84:

Let me try and see if I can get the link for you.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by KKKWHITE(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
emeijeh:
Wicked world
Not the world but we
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by sirgalahad26(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
if only africans can develop the continent with such powers!
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
mrkings84:

Let me try and see if I can get the link for you.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/dreams_and_visions/dilivered_from_the_powers_of_darkness_by_emmanuel_eni.htm
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by VcStunner(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
bionixs:
be there posting rubbish! it's your type they use easily for their sacrifice
u didn't need to do that son. What are you 16?
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by 8stargeneral: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Upon all d money he made no joy,shame on u idiot.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by blessedmeme: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Samanza89:
No devil's agent will kill me and later create a fairy tale like this, can we all imagine the story? After now he will start his ministry after putting scores to death, and God will eventually forgive him.

I can't just imagine.

Exactly. This is the reason why I tell people kill them before they kill you, because God will definitely forgive them when they repent. Na wah oo God please my life and that of my beloved ones are in your care.

1 Like

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Waky509(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2018
the world is getting to an end undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by evexx1(f): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Just looking at him scares me.
Gosh! Hope he hasn't seen me staring through his evil magic mirror, same he used to kill his innocent son. lipsrsealed
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Simpledude0847(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:
If you like dark stories and redemption like this, read delivered from the power of darkness by Emmanuel Eni. It's a good read and it's online.
I read that book while I was young and I would never forget the many secrets he shared about the underworld. It opened my eyes spiritually.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by eightsin(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
what nonsense. kolomental.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Simpledude0847:
I read that book while I was young and I would never forget the many secrets he shared about the underworld. It opened my eyes spiritually.

My brother same tin with me, read it at a tender age, and the story never left my head.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Simpledude0847(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:

My brother same tin with me, read it at a tender age, and the story never left my head.
Thanks for bringing this up again. I will download it today. The confessions were chilling and one must never get too comfortable in this world. Jah bless bro
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by vicardino(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Just don't read if you ain't spirit filled sha o
Henrodah:
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by HeyCorleone(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!

Edited: Just read the full details, all I read is nothing but craps and a fake story. TOTAL RUBBISH!!

Thought I was the only one who saw it this way.

1 Like

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by vicardino(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2018
But some known folks not only drink human blood daily but also bathe with it and they ain't having health challenges. There's more unknown to you than the known.
doctokwus:
Total bullshit.
If he drank human blood daily for just 2weeks,he would be battling for his life in hospital or at home with serious health complications if he doesn't die from the severe diarrhea and vomiting that would arise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Area Boys Beat Man For Insulting Wizkid Online & Harassing His Sister / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.