Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (39376 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by oluspicy: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:
If you like dark stories and redemption like this, read delivered from the power of darkness by Emmanuel Eni. It's a good read and it's online.

On point.

I love that small book.

Another one is The Confession of the Grand Master. I can't remember the author's name. But read it before.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
oluspicy:

On point.

I love that small book.

Another one is The Confession of the Grand Master. I can't remember the author's name. But read it before.

Please try and remember, let me find it.. Is it the confession of one Yoruba man(pls no harm intended) that was an agent for the devil?
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
vicardino:
Just don't read if you ain't spirit filled sha o

Yes oh.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Simpledude0847:
Thanks for bringing this up again. I will download it today. The confessions were chilling and one must never get too comfortable in this world. Jah bless bro

And bless you too boss! We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places.. Let's not forget the world is highly spiritual and to be armed is key. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by cescky(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:

Let me try and see if I can get the link for you.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/dreams_and_visions/dilivered_from_the_powers_of_darkness_by_emmanuel_eni.htm

Wow...Id read this before ..but it was nice reading again for it was refreshing spiritually..

I believe all I read ...most people unfortunately will scoff and say it's stories..am an ardent student of haggin and not even the devil can confuse me about certain people ,like Kenneth hagin...this man repeated a lot of things, Ive learnt in God through hagin... evidently truth can't be broken..and there's no way he knew or came across haggin, neither was there internet etc to come across haggin like this period.

Thanks for sharing

To God be all the glory
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by uvalued(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
The. spiritual rulls the physical.

Negative or positive spirit, man is always being ruled by the spirituals.

Yoh glad you know...

1 Like

Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
cescky:

Wow...Id read this before ..but it was nice reading again for it was refreshing spiritually..

I believe all I read ...most people unfortunately will scoff and say it's stories..am an ardent student of haggin and not even the devil can confuse me about certain people ,like Kenneth hagin...this man repeated a lot of things, Ive learnt in God through hagin... evidently truth can't be broken..and there's no way he knew or came across haggin, neither was there internet etc to come across haggin like this period.

Thanks for sharing

To God be all the glory
Amen boss! I appreciate you..wow didn't even know he revealed stuffs Hagin talked about. Thanks once more.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank God he has been delivered.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by salesforce: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mad
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by oluspicy: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Henrodah:

Please try and remember, let me find it.. Is it the confession of one Yoruba man(pls no harm intended) that was an agent for the devil?

The man is Benin man. Twas a grt book. I read it around year 1997 dat tym. It has kinda blue cover with d man's pic.He has his church in Benin.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by Henrodah(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
oluspicy:

The man is Benin man. Twas a grt book. I read it around year 1997 dat tym. It has kinda blue cover with d man's pic.He has his church in Benin.

Please just try and remember the mans name. Thanks baba.
Re: "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist by doctokwus: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
vicardino:
But some known folks not only drink human blood daily but also bathe with it and they ain't having health challenges. There's more unknown to you than the known.
Typical hearsay.Pls show me one that drank human blood daily for 2weeks and is walking and living like everyother person.
Better still,you can try buying a blood from a blood bank and taking 2cups daily till u finish just a pint and come and tell us the story here.
If that is too expensive,go to any abattoir and request them to sell u the blood from a cow or goat and drink it daily for same period of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin / Area Boys Beat Man For Insulting Wizkid Online & Harassing His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.