Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Landmark University In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landmark University In Pictures (36654 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by bionixs: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2018
pauljumbo:
God bless you sir

I will rather pay tithe to good mangers of wealth than pay tax to incompetent politicians
tithe are paid to God not men. If your mindset is that you are paying to a man,you are wasting your money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by adisabarber(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
PrettyN:
At least he is giving back the tithe to the community... God bless Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo... I am proud to be a winners
grin

Only you winners?

1 Like

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Hormotorlah: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
justcallbuki:
it is the same one at omu-aran?

Yes
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by metop: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Very beautiful structure and environment. Awaking call to the government of Nigeria. The difference is clear

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Adeyeye09(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
one word......Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by ShitHead(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2018
s
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by echobazz: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2018
justcallbuki:
it is the same one at omu-aran?
Yes, it's the same uni
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by metop: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Very beautiful structure and environment. Awakening call to the government of Nigeria. The difference is clear
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by paulypet(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
grin how much is the school fees
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by maggdon(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
what people don't know is that most of the students in covenant and landmark university are on scholarship. especially covenant for pg students if you graduated with first class, the only fee you pay is your accommodation fee (and that is if you decide to rent house outside the school). in Landmark university if you are indigene of Omu aran and with good educational result it is almost free for you. but people wont see that. more 60% of student in Landmark university are on scholarship.

6 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Rebuke: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Primusinterpares:
nice one
I appreciate what winners chapel is doing in the educational area

... but how average earners one take send their wards to this school

Then stop bin an average earner bro. Abi people sending deir kids dere get two heads ni. Work hard oga n sending yhur kids dere will look cheap

4 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by blessedmeme: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow very beautiful. God please answer my call
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Daddy Freeze will not like viewing this thread
At all. Wait as they come for your head.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by BruncleZuma: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Fanatique:
Great job... Some people are setting the standard for future Nigeria while some people are dragging us in backwardness. Bishop Oyedepo should come out and campaign for presidency. I will vote him, the churchwill vote him and the nation will vote him. Christians die when evil reigns the church can no longer shy away from leadership.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

Meanwhile your source of income is writing projects and research ...you see your life.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
maggdon:
what people don't know is that most of the students in covenant and landmark university are on scholarship. especially covenant for pg students if you graduated with first class, the only fee you pay is your accommodation fee (and that is if you decide to rent house outside the school). in Landmark university if you are indigene of Omu aran and with good educational result it is almost free for you. but people wont see that. more 60% of student in Landmark university are on scholarship.
Hahahaha ah 60 percent hahahaha hah sponsor by church
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Kirgyakos(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I luv wot i'm seeing.
Thiz iz beaurifu.
Absolutely magnificient.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by joenor(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
The school is massive and expensive.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by onyxo76(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
you just spoke my mind...am waiting for him to come and condemn the high school fees being charged....waiting for him to build his own university and see how much he will charge.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by adamasmag: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2018
employment opportunities, good learning environment and standard education is all i see. If only Nigerian Government can emulate thisundecided

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by aspiliqueta(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
maggdon:

Oga you only get scholarship as an agric student that all plus you have to be on a continuous 4.00 cgp at least. in-case you want to know they are more student that pay school fees than scholarship student.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Yankee101: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
The contribution of Christianity to education in Nigeria has been well documented.

From the missionary schools of colonial and early Nigeria that trained most of Nigeria's leaders to the present crop of Christian Universities which provide some of the best quality of graduates in the Country.

God bless those missionaries that risked their lives to malaria and the people who gave their funds to build an educated and enlightened people. God bless Nigerian and international givers and the recipients who used them for good works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Marlkay(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2018
pauljumbo:
God bless you sir

I will rather pay tithe to good mangers of wealth than pay tax to incompetent politicians
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Rebuke: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
kareemkamil:
Mugu we always continue invest in Oledepo Life. Thief Oledepo

See dis one. Who ar d we? Who yhu b? Who knows yhu?
I no blame yhu, na poverty no make u fit reason well.
For d record, Baba Oyedepo isn't d reason for yhur poverty, go hustle n stop hating on d rich. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Smartademu(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
De thing go pain am reach im bone. grin grin
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Somi85: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by blueivy8: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2018
all this pics doesn't freak me....they just made the school background photogenic,when u enter inside u won't believe ur eyes again

1 Like

Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
lawsbanks:
My children must attend this or go outside Nigeria. Time to start working hard and smart. All this nonsense strike here and there is not their portion

Its not about working hard..Also pray for good health,grace and favor in your life...That's what counts.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by bobnatlo(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
seenter84:
The hottest business in nigeria at the moment.
Own a university
U think so??
Owning a university in Nigeria now is just a biz myb for tomorrow. For now most of them are just getting by.
If u look at the billions in naira in investment needed u will understand that it will really take a long time for d money to come back.
Re: Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Fantastic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) / Victor Adetunji Is Cruxlearning Africa’s Maths Champion 2022 / Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.