Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? (6476 Views)

Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by nightbuzzer: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Okay.

I use the Nokia 2.

If you check the Specs on paper, you'd feel very disappointed. I was too when I bought it. But I had forgotten that Nokia is not these Chinese companies. Nokia is Nokia. If they say their phone has "ABC" then be rest assured that it has "ABC" to the very best.

Nokia phones are on an Xperia/Samsung level. They use Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and the cameras are lit. I'm telling you man. Even tho mine is Nokia's definition of low budget, it has a premium feel. Gorilla Glass 3 Screen. 4100mah. No jokes. The battery dey last. And the best thing here is their phones are pure Android, so be sure of updates, like mine now has been promised upgrade to Oreo 8.1.

Honestly y'all should give Nokia a chance.
.....lol...old soldiers ..... Nokia still has a lot to learn. This is not a java or symbian device world . please don't ever make such comparison
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
10thElement:
......You guys that failed the world ....you are coming here to talk . oga carry Nokia pass commot from here..... Ate our money in the past sold polyphonic ringtone device for 50-70k ..chinese people open our eyes ..

I don't understand your pain.

I am only a consumer.

I won't just like to see someone get rubbish at an expensive price when you can get it cheaper with more quality elsewhere.

So channel your aggreviances somewhere else.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:
Don't ever make the mistake of comparing Nokia 5 to zero 5. Even the Nokia 6 2018 is no match. The infinix zero 5 beats the Nokia 5 in all aspects. http://www.infinixmobility.com/ng/smartphone/zero-5/

https://m.gsmarena.com/nokia_5-8571.php
The above links will enlighten you more

Lmao.

This is laughable.

But I'm not surprised.

One fanboy the other day released why Phantom is better than Samsung S8.

Since we're comparing Flagship phones, let's do justice well.

Nokia 8 Specs.

https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_8-8522.php
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
nightbuzzer:
.....lol...old soldiers ..... Nokia still has a lot to learn. This is not a java or symbian device world . please don't ever make such comparison

I don't understand why people are so prejudiced.

Okay fine. They've been off scene for so long.

But now they come back and their game is strong and y'all are just making them dead on arrival.

Little wonder they focus their market on America and Asia.

Tecno and Infinix has corrupted us with their overrated substandard specs.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
XIcywongh:
So based on your point Chinese phones aint running pure android ?
Zero 5 is internationally approved by gsmarena,phonearena,Google and Android city...so lets be realistic do a full compariosn with any latest Nokia flagship with Zero 5

That's for the Nokia 8.

This is for Infinix Zero 5.

http://www.infinixmobility.com/smartphone/zero-5/

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
I will check it out.....
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Okay.

I use the Nokia 2.

If you check the Specs on paper, you'd feel very disappointed. I was too when I bought it. But I had forgotten that Nokia is not these Chinese companies. Nokia is Nokia. If they say their phone has "ABC" then be rest assured that it has "ABC" to the very best.

Nokia phones are on an Xperia/Samsung level. They use Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and the cameras are lit. I'm telling you man. Even tho mine is Nokia's definition of low budget, it has a premium feel. Gorilla Glass 3 Screen. 4100mah. No jokes. The battery dey last. And the best thing here is their phones are pure Android, so be sure of updates, like mine now has been promised upgrade to Oreo 8.1.

Honestly y'all should give Nokia a chance.
Please don't go around spreading false information. The Nokia 5 battery is 3000mah and not 4100mah. It is the infinix zero 5 that comes with 4100mah. The highest ram of Nokia 5 is 3GB. Zero 5 is 6GB. Nokia comes with a low end snapdragon processor (sd 430) with clock speed of 1.4ghz while zero 5 is p25 with speed of over 2.2ghz. The front camera of zero is 16mp while the primary is a blessed dual camera , 12mp wide and 13mp Tele.

Time for lunch don almost pass sef

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:
Please don't go around spreading false information. The Nokia 5 battery is 3000mah and not 4100mah. It is the infinix zero 5 that comes with 4100mah. The highest ram of Nokia 5 is 3GB. Zero 5 is 6GB. Nokia comes with a low end snapdragon processor (sd 430) with clock speed of 1.4ghz while zero 5 is p25 with speed of over 2.2ghz. The front camera of zero is 16mp while the primary is a blessed dual camera , 12mp wide and 13mp Tele.

You can't read, and it's rather unfortunate.

I said I use the Nokia 2 and it's 4100maH.

I hate it when uneducated people slander my posts.

And if you want to compare Flagship phones, have some balls and put the Zero 5 alongside Nokia 8..

Smh. You can't even try such.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Nokia 8 is 180k while infinix zero 5 is 99k.

You judge.

I guess you know why they have different weight categories in boxing

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:
You judge.
I thought we were comparing Flagships here.
Someone had the mind to compare Phantom 8 with Galaxy S8..
Even the Nokia 6 is better than Zero 5.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:
You judge.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You can't read, and it's rather unfortunate.

I said I use the Nokia 2 and it's 4100maH.

I hate it when uneducated people slander my posts.

And if you want to compare Flagship phones, have some balls and put the Zero 5 alongside Nokia 8..

Smh. You can't even try such.

Can you afford the Nokia 8? You should be happy that infinix is giving people premium specs at affordable price. Can you beat the support from infinix?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:

See your poor judgement.

The iPhone X is just 3GB RAM. Yet I don't see the Zero 5 performing up to it. Plus if rumors are true, the 6GB RAM of the Zero 5 won't come near the 4GB RAM of the Galaxy S9.

Most times it's not really what's on paper that matters. That's why y'all buy stupid Chinese products thanks to their overrated specs.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

With sd 430 processor? You can't run far with a weak heart, bro.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

See your poor judgement.

The iPhone X is just 3GB RAM. Yet I don't see the Zero 5 performing up to it. Plus if rumors are true, the 6GB RAM of the Zero 5 won't come near the 4GB RAM of the Galaxy S9.

Most times it's not really what's on paper that matters. That's why y'all buy stupid Chinese products thanks to their overrated specs.
This guy don jump ship. IPhone runs on different platform
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:

Can you afford the Nokia 8? You should be happy that infinix is giving people premium specs at affordable price. Can you beat the support from infinix?
pharmtasy:

pharmtasy:

I'd rather buy Samsung's J5 or J7 pro, C5, A5 or the Nokia 6 than Infinix's or Tecno's Flagship.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
pharmtasy:

With sd 430 processor? You can't run far with a weak heart, bro.

I don't know what you mean man.

Been using mine for quite a while now and it don't lag in anyway. Even my 2GB RAM tecno friends be surprised cause mine is just 1GB and they don't know how it outperforms theirs.

Go online and see the kinda of phones they compare Nokia to. Not Tecno and Infinix.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by skino4united(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
10thElement:
......You guys that failed the world ....you are coming here to talk . oga carry Nokia pass commot from here..... Ate our money in the past sold polyphonic ringtone device for 50-70k ..chinese people open our eyes ..

How can someone be comparing the Nokia 5 to the Infinix zero 5, makes me laugh in Swahili. If u're geeky enough when it comes to mobile technology, then you'll know how to do specs comparison. The zero 5 is far better than the Nokia 5 in all ramifications
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Adesaheed1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
U need use the note4 or note4pro or the Zero 5 b4 u start comparing it to nokia 5 u talking of wide screen long lasting battery life beter finishing 3g or 4g ram phone clearer picture both on day n night sun a phone dat with have d latest android updates easy to maintain wat dat guy need is a good Infinix note4 pro or Zero5 or Zero5 pro
HeyCorleone:
Just get a Nokia 5 and enjoy your life.

We're talking real phone here.

It's even cheaper than the Zero 5 by far.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Adesaheed1:
U need use the note4 or note4pro or the Zero 5 b4 u start comparing it to nokia 5 u talking of wide screen long lasting battery life beter finishing 3g or 4g ram phone clearer picture both on day n night sun a phone dat with have d latest android updates easy to maintain wat dat guy need is a good Infinix note4 pro or Zero5 or Zero5 pro

Nokia 5 has everything you mentioned, plus the ability to upgrade to Android P, and so forth.

So what is your point?!

Smh. You think Nokia devices are underdogs?! Do more research son.

They are on an Xperia/Samsung level.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
I wanna outline my own verdict
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by ahless(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olawiz:
Zero 5 must be an amazing device any pictures of features ?
Infinix Zero 5 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Zero 5 Pro:

General Features

Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Processor: 2.6GHz Octa-Core Processor (MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757)
GPU: Mali-T880 MP2
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Colours: Bronze, Gold
Dimension: 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95 mm
Weight: 206 g
SIM Type: Micro-SIM
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Display

Display: 5.98-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 Pixels (368 ppi)
Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Camera

Rear Camera: 12MP + 13 MP Dual Camera, 1080p HD Video
Rear Camera Features: Geotagging, Auto Flash, Optical Zoom, Face detection, HDR, Panorama, LED Flash
Front Camera: 16 MP Camera, LED Flash
Storage

Built-in Storage: 128 GB
Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128 GB
Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Network Support

2G GSM: Yes
2G CDMA 1X: –
3G WCDMA: Yes
3G CDMA EVDO: –
4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600 TDD), 40(2300)
Internet & Connectivity

GPRS: Yes
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes
CDMA EVDO: –
4G LTE: Yes
WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, USB Type C
Messaging

SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: –
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol: –
Entertainment

Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
Video Player: Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
FM Radio: Yes
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation

Navigation: Yes with A-GPS
Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
SpO2: No
Pedometer: No
Heart Rate Monitor: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
Iris Scanner: No
Face Unlock: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
Voice Control: Yes
Other Features

Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: –
Wireless Charging: No
Built-in Mobile Payment: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant: No
Image Editor: Yes
Video Editor: Yes
Document Viewer: –
Document Editor: –
Battery

Battery: 4350 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non Removable)
Talktime: up to 32 hours (3G)
Standby Time: up to 400 hours
Fast Charging: Yes
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is a full specs device
ahless:

Infinix Zero 5 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Zero 5 Pro:

General Features

Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Processor: 2.6GHz Octa-Core Processor (MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757)
GPU: Mali-T880 MP2
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Colours: Bronze, Gold
Dimension: 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95 mm
Weight: 206 g
SIM Type: Micro-SIM
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Display

Display: 5.98-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 Pixels (368 ppi)
Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Camera

Rear Camera: 12MP + 13 MP Dual Camera, 1080p HD Video
Rear Camera Features: Geotagging, Auto Flash, Optical Zoom, Face detection, HDR, Panorama, LED Flash
Front Camera: 16 MP Camera, LED Flash
Storage

Built-in Storage: 128 GB
Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128 GB
Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Network Support

2G GSM: Yes
2G CDMA 1X: –
3G WCDMA: Yes
3G CDMA EVDO: –
4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600 TDD), 40(2300)
Internet & Connectivity

GPRS: Yes
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes
CDMA EVDO: –
4G LTE: Yes
WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, USB Type C
Messaging

SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: –
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol: –
Entertainment

Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
Video Player: Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
FM Radio: Yes
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation

Navigation: Yes with A-GPS
Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
SpO2: No
Pedometer: No
Heart Rate Monitor: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
Iris Scanner: No
Face Unlock: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
Voice Control: Yes
Other Features

Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: –
Wireless Charging: No
Built-in Mobile Payment: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant: No
Image Editor: Yes
Video Editor: Yes
Document Viewer: –
Document Editor: –
Battery

Battery: 4350 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non Removable)
Talktime: up to 32 hours (3G)
Standby Time: up to 400 hours
Fast Charging: Yes
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lets see outlines of both specs ..this is getting real...i just finished reviewing the links
HeyCorleone:

I don't know what you mean man.

Been using mine for quite a while now and it don't lag in anyway. Even my 2GB RAM tecno friends be surprised cause mine is just 1GB and they don't know how it outperforms theirs.

Go online and see the kinda of phones they compare Nokia to. Not Tecno and Infinix.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by iheartellah(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olawiz:
I love what i am seeing here it seems Zero 5 is my choice can i use Google VR
Am not so sure but its mostly phones with hi-rez displays and O-LED displays that support Google vr
But check vr.Google.com to see if it supports it
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
I guess it supports but haven't tried it
iheartellah:
Am not so sure but its mostly phones with hi-rez displays and O-LED displays that support Google vr
But check vr.Google.com to see if it supports it

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Lets see outlines of both specs ..this is getting real...i just finished reviewing the links

And what's your take?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Looking at the Soc Nokia * is 6GB RAM
Snapdragon 835 and Zero is P25 but battery capacity in Nokia is small but Zero 5 is bigger but has 6 G Ram and Rom expandable .The Spec details but device Nokia 8 got a lead but on Soc or Chipset both device got a strong match.But no Infrared blaster in both device
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2018
No doubt Nokia is the king when you come to Mobile Tech
HeyCorleone:

Nokia 5 has everything you mentioned, plus the ability to upgrade to Android P, and so forth.

So what is your point?!

Smh. You think Nokia devices are underdogs?! Do more research son.

They are on an Xperia/Samsung level.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 4:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Looking at a close comparison Zero 5 Pro stands strong counter to Nokia 8 .Based on Info i did Infinix has a service center for its customers on repairs,services,accessories and a forum to unite fans and get rich info
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 4:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Nokia is running Qual com and Infinix Meidatek but Infinix is taking a big storm in QualCom currently launched S3 in india which comes with Snapdragon check it out and guide me please...
HeyCorleone:

That's for the Nokia 8.

You be the judge.

Gracias.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by princekhan007: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Infinix Zero 5 Pro @ $259.99

check the review: https://www.xiaomitoday.com/infinix-zero-5-pro-best-price-deal/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get 2GB For #200 On AIRTEL SIM / The Asus Fonepad 7 (pictures) / See The Infinix Hot 2 Vs. The Samsung Galaxy S4 In The Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.