Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? (6477 Views)

Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Will check it out....it should 120 in Nig
princekhan007:
Infinix Zero 5 Pro @ $259.99

check the review: https://www.xiaomitoday.com/infinix-zero-5-pro-best-price-deal/
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Olawiz:
Looking at the Soc Nokia * is 6GB RAM
Snapdragon 835 and Zero is P25 but battery capacity in Nokia is small but Zero 5 is bigger but has 6 G Ram and Rom expandable .The Spec details but device Nokia 8 got a lead but on Soc or Chipset both device got a strong match.But no Infrared blaster in both device

Are you new to smartphones?

Is it by 6GB RAM? You're meaning that this Zero 5 would be faster than Galaxy S9 that has 4GB RAM? Lol.

Sometimes the company's name alone is sure to convince you that their product is quality.

Forget these Chinese companies ramblings on paper.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Pls can a damaged 5.5inch from a brand be removed and can a new one from another brand be put inside ?wil it work.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Omololu2121: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Is it by 6GB RAM? You're meaning that this Zero 5 would be faster than Galaxy S9 that has 4GB RAM? Lol.

Sometimes the company's name alone is sure to convince you that their product is quality.

what's all this "Chinese phone" you have been screaming up and down? Xiaomi,one plus,huaweii are Chinese phones and they are good phones.

Samsung nah even Asian product from south Korea.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
what's all this "Chinese phone" you have been screaming up and down? Xiaomi,one plus,huaweii are Chinese phones and they are good phones.

Samsung nah even Asian product from south Korea.

Is South Korea China?

Let's not be stupid here please.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Omololu2121: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Is South Korea China?

Let's not be stupid here please.
you are the one that is so stupid if you can't point out where I called south Korea part of China province.

Out of all what I said,that's the only thing you mumu sef see quote.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
you are the one that is so stupid if you can't point out where I called south Korea part of China province.

Out of all what I said,that's the only thing you mumu sef see quote.

Your level of stupidity is incomprehensible. If you didn't think South Korea was China, why talk about it in the first place?

My friend stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Omololu2121: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your level of stupidity is incomprehensible. If you didn't think South Korea was China, why talk about it in the first place?

My friend stop displaying your ignorance.
which kin oloriburuku person be this sef,I said "Samsung is an Asian product from South Korea" when Asia start to dey mean China to you olofo
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
which kin oloriburuku person be this sef,I said "Samsung is an Asian product from South Korea" when Asia start to dey mean China to you olofo

Whose business is it that Samsung is an Asian company? Was that the matter at hand?!.
Damn you're so slow.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Omololu2121: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Whose business is it that Samsung is an Asian company? Was that the matter at hand?!.
Damn you're so slow.
I just wanna help a dumb dog like you that keeps crying about "chinko product" to understand that,infinix,techno and Samsung nah all Asian products.

Which one your country or family don produce sef,wey you just dey cry about chinko up and down?

I no go even read your useless message again sef not to talk of replying you,swine!!!
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
I just wanna help a dumb dog like you that keeps crying about "chinko product" to understand that,infinix,techno and Samsung nah all Asian products.

Which one your country or family don produce sef,wey you just dey cry about chinko up and down?

I no go even read your useless message again sef not to talk of replying you,swine!!!

Let's assume I was talking about "Chinko" products. Aren't those products made in China? So why bring in Samsung, a South Korean company into this? Can't you understand that you're mentally incapacitated? That you lack basic reasoning?

And my focus was on Infinix, since we were comparing Infinix and Nokia. So if only you could read, you won't have bothered to type at all, hence disgracing you'd entire lineage.

Smh.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by ahless(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
LizzyWiz:
This is a full specs device
Yes
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by iheartellah(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Oh OK
LizzyWiz:
I guess it supports but haven't tried it
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yeah....but havent tested it yet
iheartellah:
Oh OK

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Can you tell me more about Nokia 8 but Nokia 8 supports infrade ? Also i compared Zero 5 with Nokia 8 results looks a good comparison
HeyCorleone:

Let's assume I was talking about "Chinko" products. Aren't those products made in China? So why bring in Samsung, a South Korean company into this? Can't you understand that you're mentally incapacitated? That you lack basic reasoning?

And my focus was on Infinix, since we were comparing Infinix and Nokia. So if only you could read, you won't have bothered to type at all, hence disgracing you'd entire lineage.

Smh.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Wongkeiye(f): 5:16am On Feb 12, 2018
Looking at close comparison Zero 5 makes an outstanding one with Nokia 8 despite the difference in Chipsets
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Wongkeiye(f): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Dont forget the fact is the number in tech coupling and manufacturing even Apple couples its products in China
HeyCorleone:

Smh.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Wongkeiye(f): 5:18am On Feb 12, 2018
No girl here we all are learning.....
HeyCorleone:

Smh.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Wongkeiye(f): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2018
You sounding absract Samsung manufactures its products in China,,,,Samsung CEO is from China......So whats the problem with China.....Almost all Mobile tech companies couples and manufacture from China
HeyCorleone:

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wongkeiye:
You sounding absract Samsung manufactures its products in China,,,,Samsung CEO is from China......So whats the problem with China.....Almost all Mobile tech companies couples and manufacture from China

The bone of contention here wasn't were these phones were produced rather its country of origin.

Even iPhone is made in China. I have nothing against China, but rather these substandard Chinese companies.

Understand the facts of a matter before offering your 2Cents. You're not very intelligent you know.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Olawiz:
Can you tell me more about Nokia 8 but Nokia 8 supports infrade ? Also i compared Zero 5 with Nokia 8 results looks a good comparison

I don't even see any reason why on Earth we should compare Nokia and Infinix.

Just choose whatever your mind tells you and be ready to pay the full expenses.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Everything based on country requirement
HeyCorleone:

The bone of contention here wasn't were these phones were produced rather its country of origin.

Even iPhone is made in China. I have nothing against China, but rather these substandard Chinese companies.

Understand the facts of a matter before offering your 2Cents. You're not very intelligent you know.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
why on earth ? Lets look at the services Infinix offers to its fans > Nokia has no customer center incase of any damage or technical issues
HeyCorleone:

I don't even see any reason why on Earth we should compare Nokia and Infinix.

Just choose whatever your mind tells you and be ready to pay the full expenses.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
LizzyWiz:
why on earth ? Lets look at the services Infinix offers to its fans > Nokia has no customer center incase of any damage or technical issues

But Infinix does. A place where you go and they charge you exorbitant fees for very minor issues. Phones devoid of warranty.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thats where you got it wrong.....Carl Care Service dont charge on minor issues less if phone still under warranty period service is free..
HeyCorleone:

But Infinix does. A place where you go and they charge you exorbitant fees for very minor issues. Phones devoid of warranty.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Infinix service Center, carlcare, gave me a brand new zero 4 plus when i had a minor problem. Can you beat that warranty?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Must you insult people in order to push your point. Respect is it
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by mdee1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
The major specifications I look for when choosing a smart phone is the battery, ram, camera and rom. The Note 4 Pro only dominates the Zero 5 in the battery aspect, all other is dominated by the Zero 5. So if my babe asks me to choose one for Valentine, even with my eyes closed i'll still go for the Zero 5. Both are amazing smartphones by the way
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please how much can I swap my Hot4Pro with Note4Pro, patiently waiting for your brotherly response

Thanks?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:38am On Feb 13, 2018
I will invite someone who can help
sahm4u2nv:
Please how much can I swap my Hot4Pro with Note4Pro, patiently waiting for your brotherly response

Thanks?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Zero 5 still makes a an outstanding choice
mdee1:
The major specifications I look for when choosing a smart phone is the battery, ram, camera and rom. The Note 4 Pro only dominates the Zero 5 in the battery aspect, all other is dominated by the Zero 5. So if my babe asks me to choose one for Valentine, even with my eyes closed i'll still go for the Zero 5. Both are amazing smartphones by the way
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
LizzyWiz:
I will invite someone who can help
Alright I'm waiting thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Asus Fonepad 7 (pictures) / See The Infinix Hot 2 Vs. The Samsung Galaxy S4 In The Speed Test / Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.