Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (41121 Views)

Nollywood Actors Who Got Married To Their Colleagues [photos/video] / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by kevoh(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2018
What is the average amount paid to an actor for a role in Nollywood? Please don't answer with all those jacked up salaries of actresses who rarely act but somehow are rich!
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by peacettw: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You're very irritating.

I can see why not writing exactly what you need to read can be irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by greatman247(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm..... i dey smell something! why e be say na only male actors dey go broke abi na because dey no get puna to offer when the need arises

LOL. Perhaps you're right. I wouldn't know for sure.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Dirkcoyt: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:

I can see why not writing exactly what you need to read can be irritating.

You've got terrible sentence composition, I could barely read that.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by happney65: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:
Why do I have this nagging feeling that the main point of this post is to inform us all that uche (a successful actor) once dabbled in hard drugs and is an ex convict. I never knew this but now I do, all thanks to the poster. Your cheap antics to tarnish the image of this young man who is working hard to make a better life for himself and family will never come to fruition. Enemies of progress everywhere.

What are you saying?If you never knew he went into drugs now you know..It was all over the news then..So who is tarnishing the other person's image?Abi na today people don dey do drugs?Nonesense and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by peacettw: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You've got terrible sentence composition, I could barely read that.

I can see why
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2018
kevoh:
What is the average amount paid to an actor for a role in Nollywood? Please don't answer with all those jacked up salaries of actresses who rarely act but somehow are rich!
the actors of recent earn well. the likes of Alex Ekubo, Bolanle Ninaolowo. they earn well and get a lot of roles. the thing is, one can not be in a spot lite for long. so if they fail to save or get into other businesses , they end up broke.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Emily22(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You're very irritating.
That one small..

He get conflict with his brain

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
muchroom:
Dejumo Lewis is broke yet staying in hotels?
I just wonder the sence in it.Am confused too.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by robotix: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm..... i dey smell something! why e be say na only male actors dey go broke abi na because dey no get puna to offer when the need arises
Before nko? It is very visible to the eyes audible to the deaf that the females among them forked their way to riches. No deceive yourself bros

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
ednut1:
But the ladies are super rich
fake riches just for the socail media.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by robotix: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
u mean to tell me Abija my childhood hero cannot conjure money, idonbilivit
bros, no money for Nigerian movie ooo.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
most of them live fake life styles just for the camera and socail media,while sum have business that earn them extra income.it's not all of them that are hoes.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by eyinjuege: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:
Why do I have this nagging feeling that the main point of this post is to inform us all that uche (a successful actor) once dabbled in hard drugs and is an ex convict. I never knew this but now I do, all thanks to the poster. Your cheap antics to tarnish the image of this young man who is working hard to make a better life for himself and family will never come to fruition. Enemies of progress everywhere.

Nobody is tarnishing his image. He did that successfully all by himself.
The good thing is he learnt from it, and he's back into doing something legitimate. That's a lesson for all young people that crime doesnt pay. Also a lesson that your past shouldn't define you. He didnt let his criminal past define him, he's hopefully gone legitimate now.
At least people can learn from his experience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by designVATExcel: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2018
I admire their honesty, if they truly said this oh. Because I watched a video by Femi where we addressed blogs misrepresenting what he said.

Times are hard, so why pretend. It's hard coming out though when you see your colleagues posting pictures in Dubai and Gucci bags every day.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by FriendofGod: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Sleekydee:
u mean to tell me Abija my childhood hero cannot conjure money, idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2018
U forgot to add Pa. Tunde Alabi... A veteran actor of repute he acted alongside Dejumo Lewis in 'The Village Headmaster'.
He's still wheels about on amputated leg @ the Lagos State General Hospital.
All through d period of my visit to d hospital I never saw any family or friends come to check on d man, d man's only companion are d Dailies.
One minute u see him chatting away with the nurses and neighbors and another u see his head slung in deep thinking. embarassed

I wish the government and private individuals that are in position to assist these veteran actors who has toiled and sacrificed to make Nollywood what it is now, comes forth to put a smile on their faces

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Ishilove: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2018
So where do the females get their money?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

Most of those female artist na olosho in disguise

90% of them are hoes
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by gwmlogistic: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:

most of them live fake life styles just for the camera and socail media,while sum have business that earn them extra income.it's not all of them that are hoes.

I have come across many male artist and the kind of cars the kind of cars they drive is nothing to write home about same can't be said of female artist. Coupled with the lifestyle they live. The gap is just to wide you can never understand it. Anyway bitter truth is that this girls use the medium to advertise their wares to potential customer. Off course their is the 1% that have atom of modesty in them but they don't live any better than their male counterparts
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by chiozor: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
one said he cannot pay for hotels he is staying and his staffs...honestly he is not broke.. angry
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by donnaD(f): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
gwmlogistic:

I have come across many male artist and the kind of cars the kind of cars they drive is nothing to write home about same can't be said of female artist. Coupled with the lifestyle they live. The gap is just to wide you can never understand it. Anyway bitter truth is that this girls use the medium to advertise their wares to potential customer. Off course their is the 1% that have atom of modesty in them but they don't live any better than their male counterparts
that is y i did not generalize,women of easy virtue are every where even in the coperate world.sum have fake life styles,sum whores then sum go getters.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by sharpwriter(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2018
donnaD:
I just wonder the sence in it.Am confused too.
Na bigmanism syndrome grin
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Diso60090(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Uche very neat and correct guy with brain me and him worked as a security guard in canary wharf back in the days grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by olaolaking: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
All of them were never rich, baba salad and Abija never rich. All those Ibo boys you mentioned up there were living a fake life to impress people. They were never rich.

One of them was even begging. But we were told that it is only Afonja that beg.
That guy is an Afonja
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Youngherry(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Abeg remove abija, he was not rich from the start, he just get small change for pocket, so he his not broke, his pocket is just dry grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by michaeldemson: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Those female artist don't depends on films only, like how much will the producers give them for a scene in a movie? Most of them do prostitutions, carrying sugar daddies, be in one secret society or the other to get money and fames how many people are buying films now? let's look at cossy ojiako for example, how films is she acting? There are many of them like when the male artist do not have the hole which producers politicians can put there sticks into why will they be rich?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by mecussey(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
The fame is not equivalent to the income...hence the fake life. I dey suspect jim iyke..he looks like he is feeding off a sugar mummy for now.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Abija is broke? With all the power he has? How come?
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by newoffer: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
ClassicMan202:
Punna is equivalent to an oil rig.
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2018
nigeria itself is in brooknly
Re: Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill by FakoMaybach1: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2018
U will not see feminists here now shouting equal money for men and women ooo.....Awon double standard naija feminists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) / Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.