Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Best Perfume - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Perfume (87990 Views)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / How To Identify A Fake Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
chika98:

YES! You'll love it. I promise you that! grin
Hey girl, got the 100ml, and I love the perfume, haha my other fragrances are taking a back seat from now on
Re: The Best Perfume by ubiaa5(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
BEAUTIFUL BY ESTEE LAUDER.best scent ever n lasts allday.
Re: The Best Perfume by madlady(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ubiaa5, I used BEAUTIFUL some years back, really lovely and long lasting but seems to draw a lot of attention. I have been stuck on JOY for the last few years, even wear it to bed, if you can find an old bottle even better.
Re: The Best Perfume by ubiaa5(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
madlady:

@ubiaa5, I used BEAUTIFUL some years back, really lovely and long lasting but seems to draw a lot of attention. I have been stuck on JOY for the last few years, even wear it to bed, if you can find an old bottle even better.
what kind of attention are u talking about,ive used all kinds of perfs but keep going back 2 beautiful after i first tried it 3yrs ago,the scent is so enduring,its not tiring at all,unlike some perfumes u cant use atfer one bottle.
Re: The Best Perfume by madlady(f): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
@ubiaa5, When I wore BEAUTIFUL, complete strangers would ask me what it was, women and men.I loved it but my body temps changed over the last few years so it smells different on me now cry
Re: The Best Perfume by chika98: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hey girl, got the 100ml, and I love the perfume, haha my other fragrances are taking a back seat from now on

Oh great! Don't you just LOVE it?? grin grin grin Welcome to the club!!!!
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2009
chika98:

Oh great! Don't you just LOVE it?? grin grin grin Welcome to the club!!!!
I love it, makes me feel sexy and beautiful smiley. Have you gotten a new perfumes? Oh I got Christina Aguilera by night and it smells similar to Hypnotic Poison for almost half the price, I will be buying that now I just hope they dont discontinue it anytime soon grin.
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Chika you certainly got us bitten w/ the "Lola" Bug . . . grabbed me a gift set too. . .Got to say I luff it much! . . .  So much i included it on my "X-mas List" to family & Mates. . grin I most defo wud love me a couple more bottles. . . wink Well worthy recommendation!! [/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by chika98: 4:32am On Dec 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I love it, makes me feel sexy and beautiful smiley. Have you gotten a new perfumes? Oh I got Christina Aguilera by night and it smells similar to Hypnotic Poison for almost half the price, I will be buying that now I just hope they dont discontinue it anytime soon grin.

Ahhh that is the sweetest thing! I love ya for that. I need to try that Hypnotic Posion then. I told my sister to get me the Vera Wang for xmas. I kinda like it. Something I would wear when going to somewhere casual.

mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~Chika you certainly got us bitten w/ the "Lola" Bug . . . grabbed me a gift set too. . .Got to say I luff it much! . . .  So much i included it on my "X-mas List" to family & Mates. . grin I most defo wud love me a couple more bottles. . . wink Well worthy recommendation!! [/size]

LMFAO! Oh wow lady! Are you kidding me? How cool! I must say you lot like good things don't ya? Yes Marc has a fan in me for life with that fragrance. Where have you been anyways? Missed ya!
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Ralph Lauren - POLO!! cool
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

Its great isnt it? there is something about it that just makes you feel beautiful. smiley

chika98:

Ahhh that is the sweetest thing! I love ya for that. I need to try that Hypnotic Posion then. I told my sister to get me the Vera Wang for xmas. I kinda like it. Something I would wear when going to somewhere casual.
smiley Im not too keen on vera wang scents but I like the Rock princess by Vera wang its edgy. I have to use up my supplies though before I think of buying more grin
Re: The Best Perfume by BSD: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
For women:
Ralph Lauren-Ralph
Lacoste-Pink
Chanel-Chance
Calvin Klein-Euphoria
Thierry Mugler-Angel

For men:
Dolce and Gabbana-Masculine
Masaki Matsushima-Mat;male
Armani-Mania
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 3:33am On Dec 02, 2009
chika98:

LMFAO! Oh wow lady! Are you kidding me? How cool! I must say you lot like good things don't ya? Yes Marc has a fan in me for life with that fragrance. Where have you been anyways? Missed ya!

[size=13pt]~ cheesy You didnt think  i was going to let you have all the compliments? wink

~I did a trail run. . .got a tester. . had it on for a day. . see how i liked the smell. . .i was impressed when the smell lingered on my skin the second day even after i've showered so you bet i was at the store grabbing me one. . .

~Impromto Vac. Break. . Missed You Much  kiss
[/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its great isnt it? there is something about it that just makes you feel beautiful. smiley

[size=13pt]~Tis. . Sure does. .  wink

~ Have you or Chika tried any of these Fragrances?They arent new- With the exception of Delices De Cartier,which is the most recent  among the others! They are right up there on Scents that are bound to get someone asking you what you have on. . .

~Since its that time of the year anyways,it wudnt hurt to add a couple more fragrance. . feed the "Scent Bug"  grin Grab em in testers & let me know what you think?

~Dolce Vita~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/152727_Dolce_Vita_jpg31ed1b2a1b7e30882b9d2df6f4a735a1

~Delices De Cartier~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/152693_Delices_De_Cartier_jpg2fb33370231d8d74e6951bd2a2606649

~Lolita Lempicka~ Lolita Lempicka
www.nairaland.com/attachments/152424_perfume_lolita_lempicka_edp_250_jpgd10e93da74495a3ce525e256bcd1201f

~Poême ~ Lancome~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/152425_Poeme_jpgee8c503f04c16414157f4f0dbbcedc03

[/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by chika98: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2009
MC: Why are you doing this to me cry cry I am broke!! Surely I will go and check em out still grin I've people literally stop me to ask what I have on. That makes me laugh always. Plus it doesn't help that I am a closet narcissist. LOL

Glad you got it. You can smell fab too.
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2009
Chika, Ebony, MC

Can you three please name your best perfumes? Need to buy some for spring.

I realized that I spent large amount of money on body spray while I thought they were perfumes. vexed.

Difference? Body spray does not last more than 2hrs atleast. Perfume lasts almost all day.
Re: The Best Perfume by mbulela: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2009
it changes from time to time.

there was a time i was crazy for GUCCI - Envy.

Before then it was CAROLINA HERRERA - 212 H20

then ARMANI - Code.

I can humbly submit that i have used almost all designer fragrances and now i don tire.
been there done that and have the Tshirt
I just buy any good one that catches my mood when in the mall and in need of a new one.
Re: The Best Perfume by mbulela: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2009
one thing i don't do, wear frangrances endorsed by celebrities.
i tried it once and vowed never to repeat it again.
besides not liking the fragrance in question as much as it was recommended, my ego is too big for that.
Re: The Best Perfume by tboy1(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2009
^^ have u tried sean john's unforgivable?
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
@@@MOWHAWKC

I have banned myself from getting any new fragrance cry This obsession will have the better of me one day. I have to use up my supplies ist, all 12 of them embarassed embarassed

@FL GATOR

Im loving Lola by Marc Jacobs, Jadore and Hypnotic poison by dior. Christina Aguileras by night smells similar to Hypnotic poison for half the price wink and Fresh blossom DKNY. I also like Midnight fantasy by Britney Dont be a fragrance snob grin
Re: The Best Perfume by mbulela: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
tboy1:

^^ have u tried sean john's unforgivable?

lovely coincidence smiley
it is the one i am referring to.
will not repeat it and will not use a celebrity endorsed fragrance again.
Re: The Best Perfume by tboy1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^ lol
u didnt like d smell?
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
Bought Sean John's Unforgivable for my hubby.
Not bad, silage is moderate, smell is lovely.
Re: The Best Perfume by mbulela: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2009
it was okay.
nothing exceptional in my view.
the fact that there is no 100ml bottle is another dislike.
75ml bottles do not make sense at their prices.
i just don't like the idea of linking a fragrance to a celebrity (i dislike most of them any way).
it was okay but obviously not one of my favourites.
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
chika98:

MC: Why are you doing this to me cry cry I am broke!! Surely I will go and check em out still grin I've people literally stop me to ask what I have on. That makes me laugh always. Plus it doesn't help that I am a closet narcissist. LOL

Glad you got it. You can smell fab too.

[size=13pt]~Aaaw!Sowri. . .Cant get away w/ adding any on your list for Santa? grin Here's a thought,I ever so "Nicely" let Family & Friends know what i want  cheesy wud like for X-mas & between them they decide who's buying what! In return I always ask what they'd like/want. . . within budget ofcourse. . tis afterall Credit Crunch! grin I find that way, my gifts dont end up at the back of the wardrobe

~My Son made his list last night & he had on "Santa Please bring Lola Perfume for my Mummy"  cheesy That was after his own Very long list. .  Here's hoping Daddy Reads it . .Now i'm being greedy! [/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@@MOWHAWKC

I have banned myself from getting any new fragrance cry This obsession will have the better of me one day. I have to use up my supplies ist, all 12 of them embarassed embarassed

[size=13pt]~Quite Understandable! Enjoy wearing them! [/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
FL Gators:

Chika, Ebony, MC
Can you three please name your best perfumes? Need to buy some for spring.

[size=13pt]~Hey You! Missed You Much kiss What type of scents do you like? My Favourite ones cud be ones you dont like undecided Seeing how i like the old classics,ones that have been round for dunks make you nor come day tell me say na ole mammy perfume dem grin tongue

~If i really had to choose,i'd be on here ages cheesy ERh the four i listed perviously. . .

~J'adore By Dior is a very good recommendation
~Miss Cherie by Dior
~Goddess ~Kimora Simmons. .

~Tell you what,browse thro my lists. . .try testers,see what works for you. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278999.96.html#msg3977583

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44496.64.html#msg1001075

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44496.96.html#msg2530931

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44496.96.html#msg2538219

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44496.96.html#msg2663599

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44496.96.html#msg2670432

~If You Like Floral Scents,then try these

~Paris~YSL
~Ghost~Ghost
~Echo~Davidoff
~The One~ D&G
~Nina~Nina Ricci
~Ghost-Deep Night
~Amour Amour~Cacharel
~Very Irresistable~Givenchy

Fruity Scents
~Gucci 11~Gucci
~Be Delicious~DKNY (Green Bottle-I havent tried the Red)
~Femme~Hugo Boss
[/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~Check out these top 10 lists of spring Perfumes

10 BEST SPRING PERFUMES

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/beauty/best/4377/1/0/10-best-spring-perfumes.html

Perfume: Best Sexy Scents for Spring

http://beauty.about.com/od/fragrance/a/perfume2.htm[/size]
Re: The Best Perfume by chika98: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Aaaw!Sowri. . .Cant get away w/ adding any on your list for Santa? grin Here's a thought,I ever so "Nicely" let Family & Friends know what i want  cheesy wud like for X-mas & between them they decide who's buying what! In return I always ask what they'd like/want. . . within budget ofcourse. . tis afterall Credit Crunch! grin I find that way, my gifts dont end up at the back of the wardrobe

~My Son made his list last night & he had on "[color=#000099]Santa Please bring Lola Perfume for my Mummy
cheesy That was after his own Very long list. .  Here's hoping Daddy Reads it . .Now i'm being greedy! [/size]
[/color]

That bit killed me with laughter!!! What a tactic! LOL grin grin Make sure his dad reads it then wink
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2009
~ grin He has! I made sure i stressed casually mentioned the 100ml be ideal,seeing how i'd bought the gift set  cheesy
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2009
Thank you, MC, Ebony and chika kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Best Perfume by mohawkchic(f): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2009
~No Woories wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.