Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Best Perfume - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Perfume (87912 Views)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / How To Identify A Fake Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Perfume by chika98: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Thank you, MC, Ebony and chika kiss kiss kiss

Oh you are welcome babe. Anytime wink

MC: LOL@100 ML. U'r so bad!!! That's my girl though. Great stuff.
Re: The Best Perfume by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Poême ~ Lancome~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/152425_Poeme_jpgee8c503f04c16414157f4f0dbbcedc03

[/font][/size][/color]

This Perfume looks like it's going to smell good. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Perfume by FrenchyL(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2009
My Favourite designer is Chanel, Allure sport. Next is Yves Saint Laurent followed by Calvin Klein. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Best Perfume by CaroBaby1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
I hate Channelsad
Re: The Best Perfume by Perfumesno: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2010
I don't use perfumes like that. It gives me allergy. Makes me sneeze!
But i have and sometimes use Romance by estee lauder

estee lauder perfume
Re: The Best Perfume by anitabest(f): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2010
i luv (active man) is a very nice perf, you can try it.
Re: The Best Perfume by rydeorsail(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2010
Paco rabanne and davidoff cool water
Re: The Best Perfume by leviscarter: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
Paco rabanne is such a exotic and sensual scent. I use it everyday and whenever I come into contact with someone new they just love the way it smells.
Re: The Best Perfume by tboy1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
1 Million by Paco Rabanne

Re: The Best Perfume by Perfumesno: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2010
hi i personally don't have a specific perfume but i am so into tribute-by marykay and secret -by rasasi.
Re: The Best Perfume by stanleystan22: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2010
I like Estee Lauder Perfumes, Estee Lauder is one of the best-known brands in perfumes with approximately 56 perfumes. Its all-encompassing range has perfumes for every occasion and for every taste.It has a genteel, oriental lingering fragrance that is simultaneously romantic and subtle,

----------------------
toy watches jewellers

1 Like

Re: The Best Perfume by Niiade(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lovely inputs from everyone.i need to get original perfumes pls i need details of stores that sell the real stuff in nigeria.my usual place now mixing fake and original.thank abeg reply
Re: The Best Perfume by Niiade(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lovely inputs from everyone.i need to get original perfumes pls i need details of stores that sell the real stuff in nigeria.my usual place now mixing fake and original.thank abeg reply
Re: The Best Perfume by madlady(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^ A NL member owns a shop that sells AUTHENTIC perfumes, her user name is @chaircover.
Re: The Best Perfume by cheguvera(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
my fave perfumes includes: lamb by gwen stefani, deseo by j-lo( i smell delish all over tongue, rose essentialle, i think itz by bvlgari, noa by cacharel, poeme, cant rememba d designer, valentino. i wil post some more later when i remember them.
Re: The Best Perfume by chidyke77(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2010
I need a gud male perfume of price range nt above 3k naira,who cn recommend a name for me coz i want to change my scent.
Re: The Best Perfume by beautyline(f): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
chidyke77:

I need a gud male perfume of price range nt above 3k naira,who cn recommend a name for me coz i want to change my scent.

Am a distributor for FM perfumes. We have over 160 fragrances to choose from within your price range. The perfumes will be delivered to your doorstep wherever you are in Nigeria.

Check out my website www.fragrances.fm/felicia and www.fmgroupng.com .

My contact phone number is on my site. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

Re: The Best Perfume by Viviacious: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
1. M by Mariah Carey
2. Liz Taylor's White Diamonds
3. Chanel No.5
4. Be Delicious by DKNY
5. Chriatian Diors Poision

You cant beat this list. Love them!
Re: The Best Perfume by Viviacious: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Deiiade: Go to Shopaholics.com. They are a Nigerian site and you can order and they deliver right to you! You can pay on delivery too and their stuff are original!! Cheers!
Re: The Best Perfume by Pennywise(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
I got a Kenneth Cole perfume recently from a high-end supermarket. It cost me quite a bunch so I felt it must be the

real thing. But I found that the smell always disappears even b4 I get to the office (15 mins drive). I am so pissed off

with it. The container looks like a big black stone. I am tempted to go back to the supermkt and take an aim at the

cashier

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Best Perfume by stankion(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
212 on Ice
Imillion by paco rebanne
Amen by Thiery mugler
212 very sexy
polo black by ralph lauren
freedom.
the best so far!
Re: The Best Perfume by Stevolin(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

Re: The Best Perfume by cory2413: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
I looove coco chanel
Re: The Best Perfume by crocefisso: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
i love perfumes with woody notes. i also love oriental and spicy perfumes, they make me feel like a man.
my best perfumes are:
Tom Ford (my favorite)
givenchy pour homme
safari
Rsvp
Armani Code

my girlfriend wears Chic for women, i just can't resist her when she is wearing it.
Re: The Best Perfume by Darhmee(f): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2011
aqua allegoria all d way!
Re: The Best Perfume by SadeB(f): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2011
Lately I reach for Kate Spade Twirl. Love the fragrance and the bottle.
Re: The Best Perfume by mbulela: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
Nothing impresses me like good service.
This is an unpaid advert for an online fragrance store i found on Bella Naija, i used them and i am very satisfied at the service. I got a mail offering discounts this Xmas. They deliver to your door in Lagos. Very extensive collection of fragrances.

www.upscalecollections.com
Re: The Best Perfume by abdul4hire: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
Hey guys,this is Abdul aka Mr scent. currently reside in UAE. I run a perfume store at the heart of lagos close to broad street near ecobank.treat yourself from our exquisite collection of about 1OO fragrances at affordable prices.We do wholesale too.Hit me up for availability,prices or special orders, nija:08085052341. email abdul4hire@hotmail.com
P.S ill be in nija in few days.

TOM FORD; BLACK ORCHID. ALL THE WAY

HAVE YOU TRIED FORBIDDEN EUPHORIA!
Re: The Best Perfume by toluxa1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
Which can I buy for my girl friend this Christmas not more than 4k.
Re: The Best Perfume by TevaniJay: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
You can now shop from UK Shops, US Shops, Perfumes and Computers and get them delivered to your doorstep

Check out www.quickdeliveryman.com
Re: The Best Perfume by snuggleb: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
I still think fedrico Mahora is da best, smiley
Re: The Best Perfume by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
Valentine is here again. Dont know what to get for your loved one?

Visit www.lofindaz.com for the finest collection of male and female perfumes and giftsets.

If you find a product you love, just order it on our site and we would deliver to you anywhere in Lagos.

If you prefer to come to our store, We are located at Suite B43 Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex in Surulere, Lagos.

Thank you for your patronage

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.