Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (34069 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by nawtyme: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
the foolishness of East and South Africans is growing in geometric projection
You that has sense, you voted an uneducated 80years old grandpa and a president
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by 12submarine(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
The groom tall sha. Rwanda men are very tall.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by blessedmeme: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
What's the meaning of that nonsense look at these people in the hot sun and a couple who is suppose to be in an air conditioned car skating mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Sunkyboie(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Good for them if it make them happy
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by iornenge81(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
correct
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by allcomage: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Rwanda is a beautiful country.
Kigali is one of the most cleanest, greenest,safest,peaceful ,fdi,etc in Africa. You need to be there to see the shithole we are into.
God bless Rwanda.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by dustydee: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Seun's copy and paste moderators.
Is that what skating boards look like?
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Skating ***inside hot sun with suit and wedding gown?!
***Under hot sun, not inside hot sun.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Kobicove(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Josephjnr:

estúpido esposo y esposa

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by iamclime(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Josephjnr:
Are you kidding me? I will type my comment in Spanish so that people won't attack me.

estúpido esposo y esposa
Are you saying stupid husband and wife? grin
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by tomgilbert(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Comment ReservedComment ReservedComment Reserved
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Josephjnr(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
iamclime:

Are you saying stupid husband and wife? grin

Na u talk so. Can't you keep a secret? You fall my hand.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by esosuo: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

I no fit Carry my orobo

That sounds sultan music comes to mind

It was hover board

Now skate

Following wheel barrow
Lol dis guy no well at all
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by wildchild02: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2018
#Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by xeros20(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Childish.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by boyjo: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Watch da vid.
it was really kinda cool.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Teeboi56: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2018
samwhite18:
No Comment
ftc. please wetin dem go give me
Clap nii
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Taiwo20(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
royalsgist:
This video has got people talking. As a Rwandan couple celebrated their wedding on roller skates. The bride and groom decided to do away with their high-heels and shoes to don the roller skates and rolled up their way to the reception hall.

video.;;;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoka6BrxVQ

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/09/bride-groom-arrive-wedding-reception-skating-board-video-photos/

rollerskate not skating board
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by ewizard1: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Skate Shoe not Skateboard
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Arsenalholic(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Puffydon1:
***Under hot sun, not inside hot sun.
thank you.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Teecomm(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
[/b]Op, these are not skateboards They are ROLLER BLADES!!
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Smith35(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its called Roller blades not skate board Mr op

royalsgist:
This video has got people talking. As a Rwandan couple celebrated their wedding on roller skates. The bride and groom decided to do away with their high-heels and shoes to don the roller skates and rolled up their way to the reception hall.

video.;;;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoka6BrxVQ

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/09/bride-groom-arrive-wedding-reception-skating-board-video-photos/
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by geo1nick(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fuel scarcity reach every where
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by IamUdo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
That’s skate board in your village abi OP
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Africans always doing funny things, those two kids knows how to use the roller skates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment / Your Wedding Perfect Budget / Couple Engage In Money Spraying Competition At Their Wedding (video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.