Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (34133 Views)

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by nawtyme: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
chinex276:
the foolishness of East and South Africans is growing in geometric projection
You that has sense, you voted an uneducated 80years old grandpa and a president
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by 12submarine(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
The groom tall sha. Rwanda men are very tall.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by blessedmeme: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
What's the meaning of that nonsense look at these people in the hot sun and a couple who is suppose to be in an air conditioned car skating mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Sunkyboie(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Good for them if it make them happy
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by iornenge81(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
correct
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by allcomage: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Rwanda is a beautiful country.
Kigali is one of the most cleanest, greenest,safest,peaceful ,fdi,etc in Africa. You need to be there to see the shithole we are into.
God bless Rwanda.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by dustydee: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Seun's copy and paste moderators.
Is that what skating boards look like?
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Skating ***inside hot sun with suit and wedding gown?!
***Under hot sun, not inside hot sun.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Kobicove(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Josephjnr:

estúpido esposo y esposa

Are you serious? shocked
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by iamclime(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Josephjnr:
Are you kidding me? I will type my comment in Spanish so that people won't attack me.

estúpido esposo y esposa
Are you saying stupid husband and wife? grin
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by tomgilbert(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Comment ReservedComment ReservedComment Reserved
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Josephjnr(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
iamclime:

Are you saying stupid husband and wife? grin

Na u talk so. Can't you keep a secret? You fall my hand.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by esosuo: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

I no fit Carry my orobo

That sounds sultan music comes to mind

It was hover board

Now skate

Following wheel barrow
Lol dis guy no well at all
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by wildchild02: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2018
#Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by xeros20(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Childish.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by boyjo: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Watch da vid.
it was really kinda cool.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Teeboi56: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2018
samwhite18:
No Comment
ftc. please wetin dem go give me
Clap nii
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Taiwo20(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
royalsgist:
This video has got people talking. As a Rwandan couple celebrated their wedding on roller skates. The bride and groom decided to do away with their high-heels and shoes to don the roller skates and rolled up their way to the reception hall.

video.;;;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoka6BrxVQ

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/09/bride-groom-arrive-wedding-reception-skating-board-video-photos/

rollerskate not skating board
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by ewizard1: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Skate Shoe not Skateboard
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Arsenalholic(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Puffydon1:
***Under hot sun, not inside hot sun.
thank you.
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Teecomm(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
[/b]Op, these are not skateboards They are ROLLER BLADES!!
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by Smith35(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Its called Roller blades not skate board Mr op

royalsgist:
This video has got people talking. As a Rwandan couple celebrated their wedding on roller skates. The bride and groom decided to do away with their high-heels and shoes to don the roller skates and rolled up their way to the reception hall.

video.;;;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoka6BrxVQ

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/09/bride-groom-arrive-wedding-reception-skating-board-video-photos/
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by geo1nick(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fuel scarcity reach every where
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by IamUdo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
That’s skate board in your village abi OP
Re: Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Africans always doing funny things, those two kids knows how to use the roller skates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Lagos Street Carnival 2017 / Grandpa And A Twerking Lady Grinding Hard At A Party! (A MUST WATCH Video) / Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.