Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. (733 Views)

Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
This is my heartfelt testimony of how I was cured of Asthma, Chronic Mental fatigue, Memory loss, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Social Phobia, Depression, Bulimia Nervosa, Chronic Anxiety, under developed nerves, Chronic catarrh, and Sleepiness, and several others..

In this story, My testimony, i will be sharing with you how one product resolved all of this conditions. This is a long one, so brace up

You may not believe that one thing can handle it all, (well i also used to wonder how some trado-medical practitioners peddled their herbal products claiming it would solve hundreds of chronic ailments. hmmm!).
I will show how this was possible in my case..

Because the results were so remarkable I needed to be sure it was for real and permanent. I also had to find out the likely science behind it and why it worked so well.

All this I would share in this heartfelt testimony of mine.

Stay with me..

Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2018
But before i contunue, let me drop this here.

It wont hurt if i profit a little from sharing my testimony, i hope it is ethical. My results were so powerful and miraculous, that i couldn't pass up the opportunity of distributing the product as i believe in my heart it will bring lots of people the quality of health they so desire and have always prayed for.

As such, if u feel so inspired by this and decide to make a purchase through me, i will be getting a commission from it, and i would be grateful.

I hope you would be insipired enough to take action.

There are also product guarantees.. The product company gives guarantee on their products. If after purchase, you didn't feel you got any result, you could return what is left for a full refund.

Because of this, commission payments are delayed for 2weeks as well. To be sure no refunds will be made.

With this being said, lets jump right into my Remarkable and Heartfelt testimony.. To God be the Glory..
Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Looking back, I cant believe it in my heart, that a day would come like this when i would be telling my story of how i overcame severe adversity, total despair and a lack of zest and motivation for life.

To be honest, Growing up for me was not one of fun and pleasant memories.. I was just being alive, not really living..

My entire childhood, teen age and youth was stolen and deprived me without my consent or approval. My life as i knew it was one i didnt choose for myself.. That's what i was given.

All of the diseases mentioned in my headline, i suffered them all.. And that's not all. There is also in addition, an entire lack of concentration, excessive mind chatter, lack of motivation, lack of fight/flight ability in terms of danger, lack of stability and groundedness and to crown it compulsive anxiety, phobia and irritability.. .

For my entire years i had borne all these, while not knowing how to get help for many of them.

Apart from the Asthma, Catarrh and pneumonia, which are well recognised diseases with known methods of treatment and management, the remaining are not even recognised as ill conditions here in Nigeria and hence no form of treatment exist for them.

Imagine u had an illness that is not visible, and has no name, so its difficult for you to describe it. You suffering from it. Its making life uncomfortable.

Its not causing any pain, but u know it is there. Worse off, there is no known treatment or management for it, heck its not even recognised or considered an illness so its overlooked.

Well that was my candid situation with all of the above my entire life till my present testimony.

My prayer points has always being, that God Almighty Exposed me to anyone, anything, anyplace or object that would bring me healing and the Grace to recognise them when they present themselves.

By August 2017, I had a major breakthrough. That was when i first got knowledge about the product i'm talking about.

God had answered my prayers and found me worthy of living the next phase of my life in style.

Here is my story..
Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2018
As a child, I suffered common cold (flu). It progressed to pneumonia and then Chronic Catarrh. By the time i was 12, I experienced a breathing challenge for the first time, it was later confirmed and pronounced Asthma, that's how i became asthmatic.

I really cant tell what happened and why it all progressed this way.. My Dad worked in a big company and had medical insurance for the entire family, so the medical care was there..

Could it have been incompetence, i just couldn't tell.. As the ailments progressed, I was introduced to more and more drugs..

At some point i was taking drugs like food. Drugs of different colors, shapes and sizes. I took them all.. Of course my parents wanted the best for my health, so they relied on the instructions from the medical personnel.

What they wouldn't know was the adverse effects of all these medications and drugs on their small boy. Since these were salient health conditions with no easily recognisable symptoms, my condition degenerated in time. I still suffered the asthma and chronic catarrh all through.

All the disease conditions aforementioned where things I had to deal with all alone as i grew. I didn't know what they where, or what they were called.

If it weren't for the internet, i wouldn't have known most of the names of the conditions i mentioned.

I turned to the internet for answers to the unbearably enormous questions i had for my health conditions. Since i was also incapacitated in forming coherent speech and i was very quiet all my life.

I remember, when i do make attempts to speak, i just mumble out words that no one hears but me.. To me i am speaking, but to others, i am just murmuring to myself..

Forget it, u cant hear a single word i say. I make sounds instead of audible speeches.

In an attempt to find solutions to my problem which largely affected my nervous system at the bulk of it, ive tried ingesting, inhaling everything and anything i could lay my hands on that had neurological effects.

This started largely after my waec.. By the time i was in the university, i was a nerve reck.. At some point i had being diagnosed with neurosis.. I was placed on vitamins to help me recover.

I was threading dangerously, after my nerve reck, i knew i had to slow down or i could end up killing myself.

In 2008, i discovered there were specifically designed sounds that had the ability to make u high like indian hemp. They were used in depressive and nerve, brain ailment and memory treatments..

They looked promising, i had hoped that was the solution i sort. From then till 2013 i spent all and any i had to find and buy many of these sound programs.

I'll give examples, Holosync, Brainsync, imusic, isochronic tones, binaural tones, psychedelic tones..

Don't go experimenting with these sounds, they could be potentially dangerous.. They are quite powerful.

They helped, but it wasnt enough.. It only handled a fee of the symptoms. In time my system stopped rep on ding to them, and off i go looking for another stronger and better ones.

They only scratched the surface and didn't attack the root problem. But it made me realise and confirm that i had a problem, and that i truely needed help.
Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Tears are in my eyes as i write this now.. But lets continue. Lets talk abiut my breakthrough.

The Product.

When i first came to knowledge of this miracle product (as i proudly testify), it was advertised to solve a lot of challenging health conditions. This included but not limited to
This products can help people with diseases such as
-Asthma
-Arthritis
-Migraine
-Insomnia
-Cancer
-Hiv
-Goiter
-High blood pressure
-Diabetes
-Memory loss
-Lack of Energy
-Stroke
-Eye Problems
Etc.

Of course these were audacious and outrageous claims. How can 1 thing solve all these heavy chronic ailments. Hmmm.

Anyway i continued with my investigation studying its compositiom and the backing behind such claims.

What got to me were the unusual testimonies i was seeing people posted after using it. They were really touching. People used it as a last resort since all else had being tried..

I read about conditions that had reached incurable stages getting improved.. Kai.. But i was still not moved. I was still very skeptical about it.

What made me fall for it was a heartfelt testimony a woman gave about her son who was a crack addict.. It gave him control of his senses and brain back. Some persons claimed it helped improved his concentration and focus and also memory..

I also read a letter written by a renowned medical practitioner in Enugu.. Who owns one of the biggest private hospital in the entire metropolis, recommending the product to the medical community to be user in the management of chronic ailments.. That he found it useful in his own clinical practice and recommends nationwide adoption for it.

That was when i went in for it, fully armed with my research on the product.

In October 2017, i got my product. And after using it the first day, i knew that something extra ordinary had happened in my system.

I could just feel it.. And it made me feel really good about myself for the first time.. Believe me, i had to employ severe restrain not to take beyond the recommended dose as i ve read in the internet.

I cried that night when i took it. I knew inside me my miracle had come..and it didn't fail me.. By morning i was so excited and couldn't wait to take the next dose.

Overtime i noticed my anxiety bouts started reducing. As the days passed, my confidence soared.. I also started feeling smarter.. My mental fatigue started reducing.

I didn't stop using mg inhaler immediately, but in time, i noticed that i could tolerate those things that usually triggered an asthma attack in me.

You would know when the power of something is leaving or gradually departing from you.. Thats how i felt. I felt the power of the asthma leave me as days went.

By December, i was totally different. I couldnt believe the person i was. It was like i had been set free.. I quickly became the spokes person for every one. I wanted to be the one representing people in meetings and gatherings.. I seem to be the one with the best ideas..

The anxiety has gradually been dissipated, its not completely gone but i have a lot more control..

My memory has improved, my nerves strength has been growing consistently and i have completely overcome my irritable bowels..

Just this one thing.. Choii!! Its was so powerful in my system, i just cant believe the results i ve gotten so far..

Everyday i still experience more.. Im loving the person i am becoming. Believe me.. I am truely Grateful to God!!

Let me tell you, You can't place a price on the quality of life I've obtained since I started on it. Its just not possible. It has given to me what no man on earth could give me.. My wish!!

You may wish to go through my previous nairaland post over the years, you would see that most of my post are inspired by my underlying health conditions.

The product truely works. It worked for me absolutely, and i am absolutely sure, given my results, it worked for others as claimed in their testimonies.

Let me share how i believe the product works.. My vodoo scientific explanation behind it.

Stay with me.
Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Here is how it works. And why it seems to be able to manage most chronic ailments and conditions.

The body has the ability to heal itself. However, years of drug intake has reduced the bodies ability to synthesis, utilize and even recognize its natural healing nutrients from the food we eat.Why this is so, i have explained in my post titled " Glary Utilities" you wish to check it out.

When drugs, vaccines, injections etc are taken, a fraction of them does their work and are eliminated from the system while others remain.

Its this remnants not eliminated that remain stored in the system that causes problems. They occupy and block sites where body synthesised vitamins and nutrients should occupy and function in.

In time, over the years of drug intake floods the body system, tissues and organs with foreign chemicals. Soon the body doesnt recognise its and utilizes its own nutrients for basic repairs.

It is at this stage the body starts to experience chronic diseased conditions.

One of what this product does at its core, is to eliminate all those accumulated foreign chemicals in your system.. There by freeing up useful sites in the cells.

Its like removing junk and waste and clutter, so the body is clear on how to manifacture its vitamins and hormones for proper repair of damaged cells.

This way, the body can overtime heal itself of any ailment..

So far its the only product i believe that effectively does this elimination thing effectively in the human body system without introducing its own chemical waste.
Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2018
So now you know, why it is able to manage effectively all those conditions as claimed.

Truth be told, the creators of this product didn't anticipate that it would be this powerful. They too are constantly being astonished and amazed at the results people are having with its use.

Studies by the WHO has shown that by the year 2020, 3 out of every 4 person living in sub sahara Africa would have developed or is living with a chronic disease.

What this means is that everyone has very high tendency of presently living with a chronic disease, manifested or not, its in your system. As long as you've being taking modern medication, you are susceptible.

It is highly recommended for people presently going through the pains and discomfort of living with a chronic ailment.

It is also highly recommended for growing kids, it helps in improving their memory and the sharpness of their brain (and also in adults).

It has anti inflammatory properties so it helps with all forms of chronic conditions that has go do with inflammation. Eg
Asthma, Arthritis, etc.

It also helps stubborn wounds heal. Its has shown great results in people with eye problems. Some persons have claimed that they dropped their eye glasses after usage.

Different people have come up with several unusual testimonies of strange ailments they've quietly suffered over time. They have all proclaimed God's Goodness through the products use.

You should give it a try or recommend it to a family, friend or acquaintance who is suffering either quietly or outwardly.

I also would like to believe it could turn an introvert into an outspoken and outgoing person. I used to be a chronic introvert.. But my personality traits has completely changed.

Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by endie44: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
So there you have it. My testimony. A testimony from a Grateful heart. All Thanks and Appreciation to the Almighty.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask or send me a DM. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

The product is "Soul" from Rain International. Thanks for reading this extremely long and almost annoying piece.

Cheers.
Endie Garry.

Re: How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. by williamchaze54(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2021
For example, many people who take a variety of antidepressants find that certain foods can calm their nerves and make them less anxious. Eliminating wheat from your diet, for example, might reduce the symptoms you experience when you're stressed. Get detailed info ABOUT US on this site.

(1) (Reply)

JOHESU STRIKE / World Malaria Day: How Do You Combat The Spread Of Malaria / Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.