Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? (2088 Views)

Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) / What You Probably Didn't Know About Hair Growth / Best Natural Toning Creams Without Hydroquinone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? by Blue02: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hair removal creams also known as depilatory creams, are perfect alternative to waxing and shaving. They come in different sizes and are produced by different brands. The best so far in the industry is veet hair removal cream. Veet Hair Removal Creams are one of the best hair removal creams in the market. A perfect alternative to waxing and shaving, and very affordable. Veet Hair Removal Creams offers quick and painless hair removal. And unlike other hair removal products doesn’t have a very strong unpleasant smell. It is also very easy to use. With option for regular and sensitive skin, you will definitely find a match...

For full article, go to >>> http://skincareandbeautyproducts.siterubix.com/veet-hair-removal-creams
Re: What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? by briensmith: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
There are many types of hair removal creams. Though they all perform the same function, there are different types from which to choose, depending on hair texture and even the part of the body on which it will be used. For example, a person with coarse hair may need a maximum-strength hair removal cream. A person with sensitive skin and fine hair, on the other hand, may need a gentle formulation. Besides variations in strengths, there are some hair removal creams that are specifically marketed for use on the face while others are for all-over use or intended for the arms, legs, or armpits. Often, hair removal cream contains calcium hydroxide and potassium thioglycolate that combine to dissolve keratin and weaken body hair at its root. This allows the user to wipe the treated hair off her body without pulling at it. Calcium hydroxide is a base ingredient that works to change the texture of the user's hair. This prepares the hair for the potassium thioglycolate, an acid that has the job of causing the keratin to deteriorate.

Thanks

https://laserlicious.ca/

Our Location

Laserlicious
1735 Kipling Avenue
Suite 208
Etobicoke, ON
M9R 2Y8

+1 647 409 0089
Re: What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? by AlRoss0908: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
I tried it once, to get rid of unwanted hair. My friend told me that hair won't grow that fast. I everything what was written on the pack, and kept it for 5 minutes, before washed it in the shower. I ended up with terrible allergy and burned my skin. Never going to touch this thing again. Still looking for some ways that can help to remove unwanted hair
Re: What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? by emmanuilteleshe(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Probably your skin is too sensitive for the hair removal cream. If you want to try again, then get one for a sensitive skin, and keep it for three minutes, then gently rinse it off with the warm water. But I would recommend you next time, to go to the beauty salon for the procedures like this. They will find a more suitable method for you, to get rid of the unwanted hair. I prefer to use laser hair removal machine. The results are permanent, and it is not painful for me, compared with waxing. I bought one on http://www.showcharm.net/hair-curler-factory-China-Hair-Straightener-supplier.html Besides, I also got a hair curler there for my friend and me, since the price was okay.
Re: What Do You Know About Hair Removal Creams? by RobiN0963: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
Probably your skin is too sensitive for the hair removal cream. If you want to try again, then get one for a sensitive skin, and keep it for three minutes, then gently rinse it off with the warm water. But I would recommend you next time, to go to the beauty salon for the procedures like this. They will find a more suitable method for you, to get rid of the unwanted hair. I prefer to use laser hair removal machine. The results are permanent, and it is not painful for me, compared with waxing. I bought one on http://www.showcharm.net/hair-curler-factory-China-Hair-Straightener-supplier.html Besides, I also got a hair curler there for my friend and me, since the price was okay.

Thank you for sharing this. My skin is also sensitive, and I can't apply most of the hair removal methods. I think I should try to use thislaser hair removal machine

(1) (Reply)

Theresa Moore Cover Photos / Top Tips For Healthy And Young Looking Skin / Come In Here For Your Lovely Beads And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.