Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) (43390 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by satowind(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
i see so our parents don dey slay cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Landuphil(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
ify20098:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested

Always posting after game(s) don enter angry angry

You can't help a blooda!

Just post small game make man see money for this weekend and I go show you love when I chop. Biko Nu!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by earnyT(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
satowind:
i see so our parents don dey slay cool
are u serious

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
No be the 45million girl?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Jackipapa: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN
Is this what we will be seeing for the remaining days

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

Materialistic things have taking all this Mod away

Suen you need to rebrand your way of operation.

I have said my own

Seun, where is your TOR
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ceecee the Delilah.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 4t4th(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

I have said my own

Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

I have said my own

Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

I have said my own

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Tydie0: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
See her forehead!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
4t4th:
[b][/b]
why you quoted me in 3t3th form
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
i love fathers like this.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Ksound23(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who are the guys admining
NAIRALAND FORUM? I was about to add comments to an Islamic post and then a pop-up with the title "Are you a Muslim" appeared with the following:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is
God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only
True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun
rasūlu-llāh."
Under the above were two buttons
that red: "Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above" and "No"
Allah translates to "God" so i believe in the first; i don't care about the second because i believe in Jesus Christ who is higher in the hierarchy of the prophets than Mohammed the founder of Islam though i don't see myself as a standard Christian; i strongly disagree with the third and i don't even know nor care to know what the fourth translates to. I simply clicked on "No" to be honest. To my suprise, no comment box appeared; i couldn't believe what i was suspecting so i tried to comment on another Islamic post and to another suprise experienced, i couldn't though i can comment on any other post.
Why does it have to be like that?
I see this as gross intolerance becaause you don't have to go through all those drills before you'll be able to comment on a Christianic post. Intolerance and Islam/Muslims are just too close but i will always respect Yoruba Muslims and believe all other Muslims should learn from them.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Glosam5683(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rubbish ....like father. L angryike daughter grin shocked[b][/b][sub][/sub]
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by yemoefire(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
this bbn thing have tire person sef
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by tall2ce(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hungry bloggers
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

I have said my own

There was a time we compare NL and Linda ikeji, not anymore, Linda ikeji has gone far higher than NL
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by MyCircle(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
If true, what a fatherly love but she had the chance to do her own campaign, brighten her own circle but she choose to do otherwise...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
martowskin1:

There was a time we compare NL and Linda ikeji, not anymore, Linda ikeji has gone far higher than NL
how do I join that blog here is fu:cking rubbish even self you can't compare Nl with Naira again
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by umoslink(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
BBNaija is another ponzi scheme is is taken is shape in Nigeria. Vote vote vote!!! All in one basket for the wise ones to eat.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Babycharaoku(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:
breaking!!! Chelsea have appointed Jay Jay okocha has their new coach

Udonmeanit shocked
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by room089: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Who blame d man?

If d sisi win, jeep don land for the man dormot na!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by RogueX: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
45M
The hustle is real
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by kernel504(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
jazinogold:
grin

for the sake of Tobi and all Yoruba Demons worldwide I wouldn't vote for her, so Tobi will stop acting foolish around her angry angry

She will return Tobi's brain, after winning the cash prize.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abeg leave the guy oooo, he never Bleep igbo pussy before
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
THE GIRL THAT CAN MAKE 45 MILLION IN ONE WEEK?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sir you shouldn't bother to campaign for your daughter, she is already popular .However we know you miss her that is why we are preparing to send your daughter to you because she is" too big" for this show since she is capable of spending 45meters(million) in a week.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by olawaletimi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Papa, you have done well by giving your daughter strong juju o, it has captivated a soul already.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by kaycyor: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:

As if you get babe angry

Shey you wan geee me one ni.....
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by slimtosin(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2018
The babe too rude and she dey feel big..Na only tobi she relate with in the house,she no even dey listen i would rather vote for bambam
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Obason22(m): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2018
So, her father even support her adulterous at that is going on on BBNAIJA , no wonder they say money is root of all evil
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by airex(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
Everyday BBN

I have said my own

did, taken and Seun. Mr. Man, any thread you're not interested in just pass.... What's your problem? Is it your platform?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / BBTitans: I Am A Sex Addict - Jaypee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.