Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) (43402 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Wesporting: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cynthia Nwadiora, a.k.a. Cee-C, one of Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates! Cee-C is gunning for the win, and so far, she's been close to Miracle.

BB Naija Housemate, Cee C was seen today campaigning on WhatsApp.

Check out below.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/cee-cs-father-is-campaigning-for-her-on-whatsapp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Goodluck
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
fAKE

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by 4reala(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Eyah! Its late already

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by phameous: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Everyday BBN
Is this what we will be seeing for the remaining days

When this platform will lose it value don't count me in and don't say I do not warn about it

Nl I know is a place where you could look for help and your need or questions is answered but not anymore. is either you are criticize or you keep seeing unprofitable FP Topics

Materialistic things have taking all this Mod away

Suen you need to rebrand your way of operation.

I have said my own

50 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Philinho(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by CassieV(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
She's close to Tobi you mean...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
That useless rude girl.

Two weeks to go.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin

for the sake of Tobi and all Yoruba Demons worldwide I wouldn't vote for her, so Tobi will stop acting foolish around her angry angry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Goodluck.

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by OGHENE316(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
breaking!!! Chelsea have appointed Jay Jay okocha has their new coach

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by BMCSlayer: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Did any body read that afonja story? I couldn't read it somebody should gist me abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by sharpshap(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
The girl that said she could make 45 million in one week...this her father no get work.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Yes oo, man is proud of his daughter. That's what Afrikaan parents need to do. Support your children in whatever dreams they have. Your role is just to give birth to, take care of, and support them for as long as you live.
Oga, best of luck to you and your daughter. For me oo, I don't watch that show. Not when Nat Geo Wild is waiting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Father why grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
ok i will join and shes going to have my vote but has she been fvcked yet?by that yoruba boy called tobi sad
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by kobabe(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Get your PVC so we can vote Buhari again

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Barnext(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
I Tot Am Goin 2c D Fadaz Image!! #shawamadad
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by kaycyor: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
February 14 on my mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
kaycyor:
February 14 on my mind

As if you get babe angry

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by LAFO: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
This rude and arrogant babe....mtshew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.