Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids (34048 Views)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Lemmejoor(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Some relatives would now be wondering if the governor could set up the educational fund with 5 million and set up the remaining as cash
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by strangest(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
ok
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by kuntash: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
no be these kind people suppose rule Nigeria ?

imagine out of over 80million able adults in the country , you feel say na Baba go slow fit epp abi ?

no wahala, Sai Baba until 2023 ,

we dey look una , enjoy the change

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by obembet(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
omobritiko:
When is buhari going to Benue...it’s funny how that man is getting away with a lot of things...#sicknation

When its campaign time... U will see him there
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by aiir2303(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mehn! Look at the governor and his aides looking so sober. Like the death of the man affects them directly. May God give succor to the family and may justice should be done
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by buffalowings: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
I hope say the promise no be for media o

I no want hear karishka about the money in the future o.

This politicians are untrustworthy
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by mommaJ(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by emmie14: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Timsally77:
This is indeed a very humble governor, a good man. How many in this country can do this among the governors.

RIP David
Rochas Okorocha sent his deputy to my house when my brother was kidnapped and my car snatched.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by bornolowu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mustad:
Obaseki must have come from a humble beginning, hence the empathy.

Adeu David
no he is from a very rich family ,stayed in the US for a long time..maybe dat explains his timely gestures
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Honestagbons(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Always been a blessed memories,rest in peace the dead
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Lawalemi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
But Buhari wouldn't visit anyone
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Governor Obaseki is a fantastic man.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by mbahdi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ehisbaba78:
-more photo-
please do ugliness run in edo government house,must all their governor be fugly?i tink dis d ugliest governor in nigeira,if not in d whole world
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by jrusky(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Woowww Obaseki you did well thumb up for you I must be honest. I love people with heart.

God bless.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by VellyG(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Switruth:
I happened to be grouped with Godwin Obaseki at a golf tournament at Benin golf club before he became a governor. We exchanged cards,played like friends and i got to know he was chosen by Oshiomhole. Then I asked him a question. Sir if you win the election will you ever come to play golf here again? He responded yes...let me have your number to keep my promise. When he became governor I still played with him but never reminded him of our previous meetings. Obaseki is a humble man and may God bless him for this. As for the bereaved family,May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the loss.
No doubt about that he is really humble. My mum was never paid her pension in the last four years of oshiomole's administration. But this man came in and changed the whole situation. They get their pension regularly since he assumed office.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Benokpara: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
This governor is just winning with his style of leadership. He has shown that the life of every one citizen matters not like the oga we have at the top.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Dsov2016: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
bornolowu:
no he is from a very rich family ,stayed in the US for a long time..maybe dat explains his timely gestures

while the family is rich him and his elder brother came from a humble background( and I don't necessarily mean wealth)_ he grew up with his aunt I think she took care of him from age three or so
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by bornolowu(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Dsov2016:

while the family is rich him and his elder brother came from a humble background( and I don't necessarily mean wealth)_ he grew up with his aunt I think she took care of him from age three or so
you contradict urself, humble and wealth are different naaa.. he stayed in the US for long and that is probably responsible for his timely nice gestures
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by henryhemon(m): 1:59am On Feb 10, 2018
mbahdi:

please do ugliness run in edo government house,must all their governor be fugly?i tink dis d ugliest governor in nigeira,if not in d whole world

You 're very silly person,tufikwa! You re a waste of space. As fine as you are what have you achieved? In a grieving thread you re spew useless n stale joke. Some humans are really waste of space I have really seen one.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by hokafor(m): 2:44am On Feb 10, 2018
I love this,Mr governor you have demonstrated that they are still hope for a common man in edo state
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by alen4smith(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2018
mbahdi:

wetin concern you? Why another man ugly looks dey pepe you for body?no go hustle dey nairaland dey debate who ugly and who no ugly by the time you finish your mates go don leave you for bus stop!ERROR
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by chubinwa(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2018
kudos to dis gentle man. governor Obaseki. u don try. not like d once we have in south east.
may his soul RIP
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by PapaBrowne(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Mustad:
Obaseki must have come from a humble beginning, hence the empathy.

Adeu David

Interestingly, no.

The Obaseki family is one of the wealthiest in Benin and are well known since the days of the British Invasion of the kingdom. So no he didn’t come from a humble background.
He is just one wonderful humble person. Very unusual for a Nigerian politician.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
The governor really tried, not minding the location of the house, he still found time to visit and stay with the bereaved family.
Re: Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids by Dsov2016: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
bornolowu:
you contradict urself, humble and wealth are different naaa.. he stayed in the US for long and that is probably responsible for his timely nice gestures

lol I am not contradicting myself, his father was not as wealthy as all the other brothers, also he grew up with his aunt becos his mom was always travelling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023 / EFCC: We Did Not Advise Mompha On Hushhpuppi / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.