Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 5 (464 Views)

Benefits Of A Divine Encounter / ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7. / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 5 by Haleplushearty: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Special Divine Encounter Program,
Friday, February 9, 2018.
Day 5
Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Prayers
1. Let's give the Almighty God glory, let's lift our hands to Him to worship Him, let's praise Him for what He has been doing and for what He will do now, magnify His Holy name, He is worthy to be praised, He reigns supreme, bless His holy name.
2. Father, let blessings of this week, be forever permanent.
Alpha, Omega, Alpha, Omega, you are worthy of my praises today, you are worthy of my praises today.
1 Kings 3:3,9-13
As it usual with God, He leaves the best for the last. Am believing God that what you will learn today, will cost you to be blessed for the rest of your life. Amen
Psalm 103:7, the children of is real discovered what God can do but Moses discovered how God can do what He promised to do.
Focus: What must we do to get all this miracles in our lives permanently
1. The secret of Solomon is that he loved God and God loved him. 2 Samuel 12:24-25, The beauty of this is that God loves you, John 3:16. The question is, Do u love God?
When your request is pleasing to God, He will do for you more than what you are asking for, Mathew 3:13-17, Philippians 2:5-7. When what you do pleases God, He overwhelmed you with blessings.
Prayer
Father, give me the grace to please you.
2. Solomon said, I want to do your will. He said, help me to do your will.
Do His own and He will do your own, 1 King 19:19-21, 2 Kings 4:8-17, 2 Kings 6:18-23, John 15:16. Whenever you do something for God particularly winning soul, He will do for you far more than you have done for Him.
Prayer
Father, just try me, I will be your divine treasurer
3. God is unlimited. You must not limit Him. Genesis 17:1. Don't limit the one who is unlimited, John 11:39-45, 2 Kings 4:1-7.
Ephesians 3:20
Prayer
Father, I will no longer limit you, please do for me everything you can do
4. Get God to visit you regularly, Let's Him visit you regularly. Psalm 16:11, How do I get Him to visit me regularly, John 4:23-24- if you are true worshiper of God, God will visit you and if He visit you, He will give you all that you want, John 16:24. If you learn to worship Him, He will visit you again and again.
Prayer
Just worship Him, worship Him in a manner that He will visit you, give Him glory, give Him honour.
5. Finally, one of the greatest thing in the story of Solomon is that he did what nobody has done before, and he receive what no one else has received.
If you want to receive a miracle that no one has receive before, do what no one has ever done before, Luke 4:25-26.
Prayer
Father, give me the grace to do for you what nobody has ever done before.
In closing, Proverbs 18:17, you cannot claim that you love God and still live in sin. The best way to show that you love Him is by surrendering your life to Christ and forsake all your sins.
Re: RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 5 by Jochabed(f): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Beautiful!!! Even though i was not oppotuned to watch it,reading this has blessed me. Thank you,and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Women - Ladies Read This / Bishop Chris Kwapovwe Confesses / Evangelist Billy Graham- The World Renowned Preacher Of The Word Of God Is GONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.