Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb (16522 Views)

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by lekside11: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nigeria GDP was below 1% in 2017 and yet the govt is beating chest on GDP.

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Angelawhite(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
j1mmy:

The problem of Nigeria is lack of commonsense among citizens, refusal to adopt family planning and population control.
If most Nigerians marry 1 wife and have 1 or 2 children (instead of half dozen), bad government or not the quality of life will be different.

So you think the solution to Nigerian's problem is birth control?

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by j1mmy: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Angelawhite:

So you think the solution to Nigerian's problem is birth control?

You have an african mentality otherwise you wont even ask such a stupid and obvious question.

The rest of the world know it, if you are asking it in 2018 something is wrong with how you think.
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

LIAR!

Jonathan was made Ag President in Q1 2010. So, the GDP growth he inherited was 2009's growth which was 6.9%. In 2010, it hit 7.84%. And in 2014, it was 6.31%. 2015 was the year Buhari entered and it was 2.65%.

Stats direct from World Bank -- https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=NG&start=2008.

-Lord
There's nothing in the link you posted! By the way, you claim Jonathan inherited the GDP growth of 2009 in 2010 but still went ahead to claim Buhari didn't inherit the plunged GDP of 2015! You think you're talking to dullards like the Jonathan sycophants!
Buhari resumed in May 2015 when the GDP was already 2.35% (due to Jonathan's destruction of the economy). Tell an educated person to help you interprete the chart below!

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Angelawhite(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
j1mmy:

You have an african mentality otherwise you wont even ask such a stupid and obvious question.

The rest of the world know it, if you are asking it in 2018 something is wrong with how you think.

I ask again, do you believe if we implement birth control, Nigeria's problem will be gone?

If your answer is affirmative, you must have a low IQ. If you think the perennial and systemic problem of Nigeria can be solved by birth control, you must be a demented fool.

How do you implement birth control when you cannot carry out a common census to determine how much of the population that needs to be cut?
How do you allocate scarce resources to a country without their population data?
Will birth control fix our refineries?
Will it fix our power?
Will it fix our fraudulent electoral system?
Will it solve our cultural diversity?

Our problem has never been overpopulation. Did we fare better when we were less populated? Are we larger than India with a population of over 1.324 billion people with one of the fastest economies in the world?

Solve the primary problems and you can think of population control. If we can be as America or China before they did birth control, Nigeria's problem would have been relatively minute.
If your parents had common sense and implemented birth control without waiting for the government, maybe you wouldn't have been alive to spew this trash grin

I asked a simple question that requires a logical answer but you blew it out of proportion and returned with insults. Next time, use ur brain grin

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

There's nothing in the link you posted! By the way, you claim Jonathan inherited the GDP growth of 2009 in 2010 but still went ahead to claim Buhari didn't inherit the plunged GDP of 2015! You think you're talking to dullards like the Jonathan sycophants!
Buhari resumed in May 2015 when the GDP was already 2.35% (due to Jonathan's destruction of the economy). Tell an educated person to help you interprete the chart below!

When the link doesn't fit your narrative, it wouldn't go through.

It is official World Bank data. If whatever device you're using can't open the link, discard your device.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=NG&start=2008.

Be consistent in your analysis. We are talking about annual GDP growth. This thread is talking about annual GDP growth. Don't bring your illiteracy here.

Jonathan became the acting president on February 9, 2010. The last annual GDP growth before he became the C-in-C was in 2009. It was 6.9%. In 2010, it was 7.84%. The last full year he was in office was 2014. The annual GDP growth for 2014 was 6.3%.

So what nonsense are you talking about?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by egobetatoday: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fellywood:

You are right with all the economic terms & all my brother; but did Nigeria even see the GDP pick like the other countries? No thanks to the brain-dead-parasitic-moforic stalk illiteate analogue thieving dullard.
this insult u give buhari sweet well well. If na me u insult like this I go just vex deactivate myself...what!

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
LordAdam16:

When the link doesn't fit your narrative, it wouldn't go through.

It is official World Bank data. If whatever device you're using can't open the link, discard your device.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=NG&start=2008.

Be consistent in your analysis. We are talking about annual GDP growth. This thread is talking about annual GDP growth. Don't bring your illiteracy here.

Jonathan became the acting president on February 9, 2010. The last annual GDP growth before he became the C-in-C was in 2009. It was 6.9%. In 2010, it was 7.84%. The last full year he was in office was 2014. The annual GDP growth for 2014 was 6.3%.

So what nonsense are you talking about?

-Lord
Consistent with my analysis? I'm not like you Jonathan sycophants who would do anything to pad stats in his favour! The stats I gave you on Nigeria's GDP was on a quarterly basis, & that's why, in my previous comments, I specifically mentioned the specific month in 2015 when Jonathan handed over! The quarterly GDP growth will be the accurate reference in this case! In order not to prolong matters, what was Nigeria's GDP in May 2015 when Jonathan handed over?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Moukandjo:

Consistent with my analysis? I'm not like you Jonathan sycophants who would do anything to pad stats in his favour! The stats I gave you on Nigeria's GDP was on a quarterly basis, & that's why, in my previous comments, I specifically mentioned the specific month in 2015 when Jonathan handed over! The quarterly GDP growth will be the accurate reference in this case! In order not to prolong matters, what was Nigeria's GDP in May 2015 when Jonathan handed over?

Is this thread talking about quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth?

And have you read any reputable source discuss the quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth when comparing growth between countries?

Stop twisting the narrative.

You were the one who started with annual GDP growth, then in the end, you switched to quarterly GDP growth and then confused it with monthly GDP growth. The World Bank, IMF, AfDB make policy decisions based on annual GDP growth. It is an average of performance over the course of a year, which is far more statistically relevant than monthly or quarterly performance.

And by the way, because you are an illiterate, you can't read that chart correctly. The quarterly GDP review is for three months.

Q1 = January, February, March
Q2 = April, May, June
Q3 = July, August, September
Q4 = October, November, December

Jonathan was there for Q1 2015. GDP growth rate for Q1 2015 was 5.94%.

Q2 2015 was a transition period. Moreover, the data does not provide the GDP growth rate for each specific month in the quarter.

So what exactly is your stup*d point IGNORANT ILLITERATE!

You are a CHRONIC LIAR!

First you say GEJ met a 2010 annual growth rate, when he actually met a 2009 annual growth rate. Then you say the growth rate as at May 2015 was 2.35%, when:

A: The data does not give the specific GDP growth rate for May 2015.
B: The GDP growth rate of 2.35% was for Q3 2017, which are the months July, August, and September.

Like Buhari, like follower. Bunch of uneducated cows!

By the way, don't forget the first question I asked -- Is this thread talking about quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth?

This thread is talking about annual GDP growth.

Jonathan became the acting president on February 9, 2010. The last annual GDP growth before he became the C-in-C was in 2009. It was 6.9%. In 2010, the first full year he was in charge of the economy, the annual GDP growth rate was 7.84%. The last full year he was in office was 2014. The annual GDP growth for 2014 was 6.3%.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=NG&start=2008

Before you call people sycophants, use a godd*mn mirror!

You are worse than a sycophant. You are an UNEDUCATED MOR*N!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
LordAdam16:

Is this thread talking about quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth?

And have you read any reputable source discuss the quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth when comparing growth between countries?

Stop twisting the narrative.

You were the one who started with annual GDP growth, then in the end, you switched to quarterly GDP growth and then confused it with monthly GDP growth. The World Bank, IMF, AfDB make policy decisions based on annual GDP growth. It is an average of performance over the course of a year, which is far more statistically relevant than monthly or quarterly performance.

And by the way, because you are an illiterate, you can't read that chart correctly. The quarterly GDP review is for three months.

Q1 = January, February, March
Q2 = April, May, June
Q3 = July, August, September
Q4 = October, November, December

Jonathan was there for Q1 2015. GDP growth rate for Q1 2015 was 5.94%.

Q2 2015 was a transition period. Moreover, the data does not provide the GDP growth rate for each specific month in the quarter.

So what exactly is your stup*d point IGNORANT ILLITERATE!

You are a CHRONIC LIAR!

First you say GEJ met a 2010 annual growth rate, when he actually met a 2009 annual growth rate. Then you say the growth rate as at May 2015 was 2.35%, when:

A: The data does not give the specific GDP growth rate for May 2015.
B: The GDP growth rate of 2.35% was for Q3 2017, which are the months July, August, and September.

Like Buhari, like follower. Bunch of uneducated cows!

By the way, don't forget the first question I asked -- Is this thread talking about quarterly GDP growth or annual GDP growth?

This thread is talking about annual GDP growth.

Jonathan became the acting president on February 9, 2010. The last annual GDP growth before he became the C-in-C was in 2009. It was 6.9%. In 2010, the first full year he was in charge of the economy, the annual GDP growth rate was 7.84%. The last full year he was in office was 2014. The annual GDP growth for 2014 was 6.3%.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=NG&start=2008

Before you call people sycophants, use a godd*mn mirror!

You are worse than a sycophant. You are an UNEDUCATED MOR*N!

-Lord
Bla bla bla! You just typed a whole load of crap here! You no go school? Simple chart, you can't read! The 2.35% you see on the chart is for May, June & July! (He was president till May 28, 2015) Each bar represents a three month period with the date under signifying the last month of each bar! Mor0n! By the way, where did I indicate that I was talking about "annual" GDP growth in my comments? I repeat, Ebelemi Jonathan met a GDP growth rate of 7.68% when he assumed office & left it at 2.36% when he left office in May! If you weren't the m0ronic Jonathan sycophant that you are, you would have told someone more intelligent to interprete your own graph to you!
If you weren't an ode, how would you expect us to accurately deduce what GDP growth a particular president left behind when a Nigerian president rules from May to May, & not January to January? Wouldn't a quarterly GDP be more appropriate in that case? Or you want to attribute the entire GDP growth of the whole 2015 to Buhari when some other president ruled for a whole 5 months of 2015? Where your brain dey?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bla bla bla! You just typed a whole load of crap here! You no go school? Simple chart, you can't read! The 2.35% you see on the chart is for May, June & July! (He was president till May 28, 2015) Each bar represents a three month period with the date under signifying the last month of each bar! Mor0n! By the way, where did I indicate that I was talking about "annual" GDP growth in my comments? I repeat, Ebelemi Jonathan met a GDP growth rate of 7.68% when he assumed office & left it at 2.36% when he left office in May! If you weren't the m0ronic Jonathan sycophant that you are, you would have told someone more intelligent to interprete your own graph to you!
If you weren't an ode, how would you expect us to accurately deduce what GDP growth a particular president left behind when a Nigerian president rules from May to May, & not January to January? Wouldn't a quarterly GDP be more appropriate in that case? Or you want to attribute the entire GDP growth of the whole 2015 to Buhari when some other president ruled for a whole 5 months of 2015? Where your brain dey?

Illiterate.

So according to your interpretation, the quarterly GDP growth rate for May, June, and July was 2.35%, but you ascribed it to just the month of May.

And you expect me to keep replying you. You are full of sh*t!

F*cking scumb*g!

If you don't understand English, go take an ESL class and stop fooling around on here. We are talking about annual growth rate on this thread. All economic organizations that matter talk about annual growth rates. Stick to the goddamn topic!

If you aren't going to talk about annual growth rates on a thread discussing annual growth rates, do the world a favor and find a rope to end your miserable, worthless life.

No one in their right minds attribute GDP growth in an election year to anyone. It is a transition year. And historically, monthly GDP growth rate falls in the first half, every goddamn election year (except 2003, and we all know why), as politicking gets underway.

That's why no serious economic body gives a shit about monthly or quarterly growth rate and refer almost exclusively to annual GDP growth rates during comparisons. It's open to a lot of fluctuations, and it's statistically best to average out.

Buhari's first annual GDP growth was in 2016, second in 2017. We all know how that went.

If any past Nigerian leader had slept and woke up one sunny morning to find that the annual GDP growth rate entered negative territory for the year he was in full charge, he'd commit suicide. Buhari and his dolts like you would point fingers.

FAILURES!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Illiterate.

So according to your interpretation, the quarterly GDP growth rate for May, June, and July was 2.35%, but you ascribed it to just the month of May.

And you expect me to keep replying you. You are full of sh*t!

F*cking scumb*g!

If you don't understand English, go take an ESL class and stop fooling around on here. We are talking about annual growth rate on this thread. All economic organizations that matter talk about annual growth rates. Stick to the goddamn topic!

If you aren't going to talk about annual growth rates on a thread discussing annual growth rates, do the world a favor and find a rope to end your miserable, worthless life.

No one in their right minds attribute GDP growth in an election year to anyone. It is a transition year. And historically, monthly GDP growth rate falls in the first half, every goddamn election year (except 2003, and we all know why), as politicking gets underway.

That's why no serious economic body gives a shit about monthly or quarterly growth rate and refer almost exclusively to annual GDP growth rates during comparisons. It's open to a lot of fluctuations, and it's statistically best to average out.

Buhari's first annual GDP growth was in 2016, second in 2017. We all know how that went.

If any past Nigerian leader had slept and woke up one sunny morning to find that the annual GDP growth rate entered negative territory for the year he was in full charge, he'd commit suicide. Buhari and his dolts like you would point fingers.

FAILURES!

-Lord
So the imbec1le has just discovered that it can't read a simple chart! Instead of you to agree that you yarned balls, you turned it to "according to you"! Mor0n! And politicking is another excuse not to attribute the GDP of the first 5 months of 2015 to Jonathan, right? So if he had won, the GDP which was already 2.54% at the end of the second quarter would have miraculously jumped to 5% at the end of the year, right? Wouldn't it probably remain at that below 3% growth? And if that had happened, would you still not attribute the GDP growth of that year to Jonathan simply because it was an " election year," right? If you stupidly claim no administration should be held responsible for the 2015 GDP, isn't it the abysmal GDP growth of 2015 that Buhari was supposed to work with in 2016?
Now let's use your logic! Buhari met an annual GDP growth of 2.1% when he assumed office & it's now 1.4%. Why then do you idi0ts make it look so bad considering the situation of Nigeria's income?
You Jonathan sycophants are just plain idi0ts!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

So the imbec1le has just discovered that it can't read a simple chart! Instead of you to agree that you yarned balls, you turned it to "according to you"! Mor0n! And politicking is another excuse not to attribute the GDP of the first 5 months of 2015 to Jonathan, right? So if he had won, the GDP which was already 2.54% at the end of the second quarter would have miraculously jumped to 5% at the end of the year, right? Wouldn't it probably remain at that below 3% growth? And if that had happened, would you still not attribute the GDP growth of that year to Jonathan simply because it was an " election year," right? If you stupidly claim no administration should be held responsible for the 2015 GDP, isn't it the abysmal GDP growth of 2015 that Buhari was supposed to work with in 2016?
Now let's use your logic! Buhari met an annual GDP growth of 2.1% when he assumed office & it's now 1.4%. Why then do you idi0ts make it look so bad considering the situation of Nigeria's income?
You Jonathan sycophants are just plain idi0ts!

BAST*RD!

You are the sucker who can't fucking read a chart (or even format a text properly apparently)!

CBN just released their Q4 2017 economic report (https://www.nairaland.com/4339355/cbn-publishes-q4-2017-economic): It was for October, November, and December 2017. Tradingeconomics use CBN as their source (in transit from the NBS). You OAF!

That's why I said your interpretation, because that's what it is, a subjective nonsense you made up. Everyone knows inflation rate, quarterly growth rate, PMI, and several other indices are calculated in January/March-October/December Q1-Q4 standard. So every dick and harry can read it effortlessly. Apparently, you are too daft to read it accurately.

As I said, don't bring your illiterate a$$ to this conversation or hang yourself.

---------------

First quarter was 5.9%. GEJ did not stay for the entire second quarter, so why are you saying that rate belongs to him. You are an ID*OT!

The last full quarter with GEJ as President (Q1 2015--January-March), the quarterly GDP growth was 5.9%. The first full quarter of Buhari as President is Q3 2015 (July-September), it was 2.35%.

The last full year with GEJ as President (2014), annual growth rate was 6.31%. The first full year with Buhari as President (2016), annual growth rate was -1.6%.

So stop postulating nonsense!

Can you see how it fell in first half of the year, and it rose later in the year and next year. So stop estimating nonsense you a**wipe.

-----------------------------
Buhari is supposed to work with nothing you dimwit. If it has been falling every first half of an election year, and all the Presidents before him still found a way to increase the growth rate in their first full years, then what is his excuse?

Abi is it GEJ that told him not to select ministers for 6 months? How do you run a country without an economic plan for 18 months? Was GEJ the one who told him to pick an unnecessary fight with NDA.

Stop making silly excuses. Everyone from OBJ, Yar'Adua, and GEJ had to work with a falling monthly growth rate in the first half of an election year, and still found a way to make their first full year positive in terms of annual growth rate.

Animal!

And stick to the goddamn topic. We're discussing annual growth rate, if you can't discuss that go do the needful. Buhari coc*sucker!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

BAST*RD!

You are the sucker who can't fucking read a chart!

CBN just released their Q4 2017 economic report (https://www.nairaland.com/4339355/cbn-publishes-q4-2017-economic): It was for October, November, and December 2017. Tradingeconomics use CBN as their source (in transit from the NBS). You OAF!

That's why I said your interpretation, because that's what it is, a subjective nonsense you made up. Everyone knows inflation rate, quarterly growth rate, PMI, and several other indices are calculated in January/March-October/December Q1-Q4 standard. So every dick and harry can read it effortlessly. Apparently, you are too daft to read it accurately.

As I said, don't bring your illiterate a$$ to this conversation or hang yourself.

---------------

First quarter was 5.9%. GEJ did not stay for the entire second quarter, so why are you saying that rate belongs to him. You are an ID*OT!

The last full quarter with GEJ as President (Q1 2015--January-March), the quarterly GDP growth was 5.9%. The first full quarter of Buhari as President is Q3 2015 (July-September), it was 2.35%.

The last full year with GEJ as President (2014), annual growth rate was 6.31%. The first full year with Buhari as President (2016), annual growth rate was -1.6%.

So stop postulating nonsense!

Can you see how it fell in first half of the year, and it rose later in the year and next year. So stop estimating nonsense you a**wipe.

-----------------------------
Buhari is supposed to work with nothing you dimwit. If it has been falling every first half of an election year, and all the Presidents before him still found a way to increase the growth rate in their first full years, then what is his excuse?

Abi is it GEJ that told him not to select ministers for 6 months? How do you run a country without an economic plan for 18 months? Was GEJ the one who told him to pick an unnecessary fight with NDA.

Stop making silly excuses. Everyone from OBJ, Yar'Adua, and GEJ had to work with a falling monthly growth rate in the first half of an election year, and still found a way to make their first full year positive in terms of annual growth rate.

Animal!

And stick to the goddamn topic. We're discussing annual growth rate, if you can't discuss that go do the needful. Buhari coc*sucker!

-Lord
Fo0l, which 5.9% for first quarter? Can't you read your own chart? Didn't I just educate you mor0n that the date you see at the bottom of each bar of YOUR OWN graph indicates the last month of each bar, & not a straight forward January-february-march representing each quarter? Are you Jonathan sycophants this dumb? The 5.96% ended in Jan 2015; the 3.98% you see is for Feb to April, & the 2.35% you see is from May to July. Since Ebelemi ruled for the entire May, his administration is also part of what culminated into the 2.35% that spans May to July! imbec1le!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Fo0l, which 5.9% for first quarter? Can't you read your own chart? Didn't I just educate you mor0n that the date you see at the bottom of each bar of YOUR OWN graph indicates the last month of each bar, & not a straight forward January-february-march representing each quarter? Are you Jonathan sycophants this dumb? The 5.96% ended in Jan 2015; the 3.98% you see is for Feb to April, & the 2.35% you see is from May to July. Since Ebelemi ruled for the entire May, his administration is also part of what culminated into the 2.35% that spans May to July! imbec1le!

You are a confirmed, compound ILLITERATE.

Major international meetings of importance to the domestic economy in the review quarter included:

the fourth meeting of the Presidential Task Force on the ECOWAS Monetary Cooperation Programme (EMCP) held on October 24, 2017, in Niamey, Republic of Niger;

the 2nd Experts Committee meeting on the Scheme –
Quoting and Trading in WAMZ National Currencies held at the MPlaza Hotel, Accra, Ghana, from November 27 – December 1, 2017;

the 2017 Annual Meetings of the Board of Governors of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and

the Inter-Governmental Group of Twenty-Four (G-24) on
International Monetary Affairs and Developments held in Washington D. C., USA from October 9 – 15, 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/4339355/cbn-publishes-q4-2017-economic

That is incontrovertible proof that Q4 2017 refers to the months of October, November, and December.

And that fits the calendar that everyone knows that Q1 refers to January - March, Q2: April - June, Q3: July - September, and Q4: October - December!

You are the only one on the entire planet who doesn't know this. Even when it is staring you in the face.

Stop making a f**l of yourself.

Q1 2015 is January, February, and March 2015.

BAST*RD!

See how I've shown how stup*d you are.

Discuss annual rate, you said no.

The quarterly rate, you can't even describe what a quarter is accurately. IGNORANT ILLITERATE!!!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

You are a confirmed, compound ILLITERATE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4339355/cbn-publishes-q4-2017-economic

That is incontrovertible proof that Q4 2017 refers to the months of October, November, and December.

And that fits the calendar that everyone knows that Q1 refers to January - March, Q2: April - June, Q3: July - September, and Q4: October - December!

You are the only one on the entire planet who doesn't know this. Even when it is staring you in the face.

Stop making a f**l of yourself.

Q1 2015 is January, February, and March 2015.

BAST*RD!

See how I've shown how stup*d you are.

Discuss annual rate, you said no.

The quarterly rate, you can't even describe what a quarter is accurately. IGNORANT ILLITERATE!!!

-Lord
These moronic Jonathan sycophants will never cease to amaze me!
If you're such an illiterate that you can't read a simple chart, & go ahead to claim you deduced a GDP growth of 5.9% in the first quarter of 2015, let me give you a link so it can be clearer to your dumb head!

http://country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1733167557&Country=Nigeria&topic=Economy&subtopic=Forecast&subsubtopic=Economic+growth&u=1&pid=1940941378&oid=1940941378

You'll find the real GDP growth of Q1 2015 (3.96%) which you mor0n can't even deduce from YOUR OWN chart.
I dare you to post any link where Nigeria's GDP growth in Q1 2015 was written as 5.9% since you're not educated enough to inteprete simple charts!
Even Q2 2015 when Ebelemi ruled for 2 out of the 3 months recorded a GDP of 2.54%. Educate yourself & get back to me! Idi0t!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

These moronic Jonathan sycophants will never cease to amaze me!
If you're such an illiterate that you can't read a simple chart, & go ahead to claim you deduced a GDP growth of 5.9% in the first quarter of 2015, let me give you a link so it can be clearer to your dumb head!

http://country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1733167557&Country=Nigeria&topic=Economy&subtopic=Forecast&subsubtopic=Economic+growth&u=1&pid=1940941378&oid=1940941378

You'll find the real GDP growth of Q1 2015 (3.96%) which you mor0n can't even deduce from YOUR OWN chart.
I dare you to post any link where Nigeria's GDP growth in Q1 2015 was written as 5.9% since you're not educated enough to inteprete simple charts!
Even Q2 2015 when Ebelemi ruled for 2 out of the 3 months recorded a GDP of 2.54%. Educate yourself & get back to me! Idi0t!

I'd ask you a simple question:

What were the months in Q1 2015?

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

I'd ask you a simple question:

What were the months in Q1 2015?

-Lord

I thought you blockhead are always quick to post links! I already dared you to look over the internet & post a link that says the GDP growth of Q1 2015 was 5.9% and your here asking questions only illiterates ask! The chart you posted isn't arranged the straight forward January-February-March as a quarter or the first quarter of the year which is what I've been trying to put your empty head since! The dates under each bar signifies the last month of the measured 3 month period! According to YOUE OWN chart, the 5.9% was for Nov-Jan!
To make things clearer, Q1 2015 = 3.98%; Q2 2015 = 2.54%, and Ebelemi ruled for 2/3 of the Q2 2015! Use your internet! Olodo!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

I thought you blockhead are always quick to post links! I already dared you to look over the internet & post a link that says the GDP growth of Q1 2015 was 5.9% and your here asking questions only illiterates ask! The chart you posted isn't arranged the straight forward January-February-March as a quarter or the first quarter of the year which is what I've been trying to put your empty head since! The dates under each bar signifies the last month of the measured 3 month period! According to that chart, the 5.9% was for Nov-Jan!
To make things clearer, Q1 2015 = 3.98%; Q2 2015 = 2.54%, and Ebelemi ruled for 2/3 of the Q2 2015! Use your internet! Olodo!

You are a F**L!

Answer a very simple question.

What were the months in Q1 2015? There are just three months, list them!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

You are a F**L!

Answer a very simple question.

What were the months in Q1 2015? There are just three months, list them!

-Lord
Jan, Feb, March make up the first quarter of every year, mor0n! grin So?
And are you still gonna post links that states Nigeria's GDP growth in Q1 2015 was 5.96% since it's difficult for you to read charts?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Jan, Feb, March, mor0n! grin

So if Jan, Feb, and March are for Q1 2015:

Then how is it that...
Moukandjo:

The 5.96% ended in Jan 2015; the 3.98% you see is for Feb to April, & the 2.35% you see is from May to July.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

So if Jan, Feb, and March are for Q1 2015:

Then how is it that...

-Lord
Mor0n, you still don't get it! It's YOUR OWN chart (which, of course, isn't arranged in the conventional Jan-Feb-March, April-May-June quarterly style) that I'm trying to interprete to you since you aren't smart enough to do so! That's why I gave you a link to a clearer GDP growth value spanning the usual quarterly basis (Jan-Feb-March) which you can understand more easily! I also went ahead to challenge you to use your Google & post any link that indicates any clear contrary value to what I've stated for Q1 & Q2 2015 but you're still behaving like the blockhead that you are!
Let me give you the values again:
Q1 2015 = 3.98%; Q2 2015 = 2.54%.
Cheers!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mor0n, you still don't get it! It's YOUR OWN chart, which isn't arranged in the conventional Jan-Feb-March, April-May-June etc, I'm trying to interprete to you since you aren't smart enough to do so! That's why I gave you a link to a clearer GDP growth value spanning the usual quarterly basis (Jan-Feb-March) which you can understand more easily! I also went ahead to challenge you to use your Google & post any link that indicates any clear contrary value for Q1 & Q2 2015 but you're still behaving like the blockhead that you are!

It's not my OWN chart.

It is a tradingeconomics chart, which you brought up. It is part of the same tradingeconomics chart that you posted from.

It aggregates all the quarterly GDP growth rates from the CBN (given to them by the NBS). They don't rearrange anything.

Q1 2015 refers to January, February, and March.

So stop typing trash!

I made a mistake to give Q2 2015 value to Q1 2015. But you are still adamant with your February to April nonsense. Tradingeconomics does not dismantle the figures they receive, it is an automated website. They post the exact data they receive.

You've been typing nonsense since the start and failed to make a single point.

2015 is a transition year. You've yet to refute the fact that in all election years (except 2003), quarterly growth falls in the first half of the year.

And that's why I excused all transition years and focused on the full years of each President.

You've yet to explain why PMB waited for 6 months to appoint ministers. You've yet to explain why he picked a stupid fight with the NDA. Why it took his government 18 months to come up with an economic plan. These are among the reasons why in his first 2 years, growth rates were sh*t.

Stop making excuses for failure.

So Q4 2014 growth rate was 5.96%. Are you saying all it took was 5 months (and let's analyze it, January was pre-election month, February was election month, March to May were about getting everything together for a fluid handover) for GEJ to destroy an economy he had held stable from 2010 to 2014--FIVE FULL YEARS?

Sometimes, I don't understand how you ID*OTS reason!

You are a COW!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

It's not my OWN chart.

It is a tradingeconomics chart, which you brought up. It is part of the same tradingeconomics chart that you posted from.

It aggregates all the quarterly GDP growth rates from the CBN (given to them by the NBS). They don't rearrange anything.

Q1 2015 refers to January, February, and March.

So stop typing trash!

I made a mistake to give Q2 2015 value to Q1 2015. But you are still adamant with your February to April nonsense. Tradingeconomics does not dismantle the figures they receive, it is an automated website. They post the exact data they receive.

You've been typing nonsense since the start and failed to make a single point.

2015 is a transition year. You've yet to refute the fact that in all election years (except 2003), quarterly growth falls in the first half of the year.

And that's why I excused all transition years and focused on the full years of each President.

You've yet to explain why PMB waited for 6 months to appoint ministers. You've yet to explain why he picked a stupid fight with the NDA. Why it took his government 18 months to come up with an economic plan. These are among the reasons why in his first 2 years, growth rates were sh*t.

Stop making excuses for failure.

So Q4 2014 growth rate was 5.96%. Are you saying all it took was 5 months for GEJ to destroy an economy he had held stable from 2010 to 2014--FIVE FULL YEARS?

Sometimes, I don't understand how you ID*OTS reason!

You are a COW!

-Lord
So after searching the internet in futility to back up your lies, you finally agree you were lying all along by claiming Q1 GDP was 5.9%! You were being corrected all along & your sycophancy wouldn't let you see it! Anyways, it's a characteristic of you Jonathan sycophants!
Which other transition year have you seen such drastic plunging of the GDP, since that's your new excuse for Ebelemi to have left it below 2.5% from 5.9% just 2 quarters before? Shouldn't you be able to use your brain that the reason is more than just a transition year? Mor0n!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

So after searching the internet in futility to back up your lies, you finally agree you were lying all along by claiming Q1 GDP was 5.9%! You were being corrected all along & your sycophancy wouldn't let you see it! Anyways, it's a characteristic of you Jonathan sycophants!
Which other transition year have you seen such drastic plunging of the GDP, since that's your new excuse for Ebelemi to have left it below 2.5% from 5.9% just 2 quarters before?

And can you find a link to back this statement of yours?

The 5.96% ended in Jan 2015; the 3.98% you see is for Feb to April, & the 2.35% you see is from May to July.

LIAR emeritus.

Refute all the facts in my last post or go f*ck yourself! The quarterly growth rate falls in the first half of every election year (except 2003). All election years are not the same, so you can't expect the plunge to be the same every year.

It was in 2015 that everyone was scared if the country was going to spiral into another civil war, where the opposition for the first time in the history of the nation promised to set up a parallel government even if they lost. People were leaving the country in droves as the airports were packed not minding the dollar scarcity then. Oil marketers hoarded and diverted their products as they weren't sure of subsidy payments which led to unprecedented scarcity of both petrol and even diesel that was deregulated.

Even though the rate was meant to decease, do you need me to spell out that the circumstances did a double.

As I have said repeatedly, it is not my fault that you are daft.

You are an unintelligent, uneducated COW! You can't help it.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

And can you find a link to backup this statement of yours?

LIAR emeritus.

-Lord
Olodo, tell a smarter person (not a fellow unintelligent Jonathan sycophant) to interprete exactly what you see in that chart to you! What I've deduced from my interaction with you is your extreme unintelligence; another characteristic of Jonathan sycophants!
And you could keep searching the internet to back up your 5.9% q1 15 figure; you might just find it & return here! Imbec1le!
Cheers!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Olodo, tell a smarter person (not a fellow unintelligent Jonathan sycophant) to interprete exactly what you see in that chart to you! What I've deduced from my interaction with you is your extreme unintelligence; another characteristic of Jonathan sycophants!
And you could keep searching the internet to back up your 5.9% q1 15 figure; you might just find it & return here! Imbe!

Find a link and stop talking trash!

I made a mistake, you made a mistake. And you still haven't made a single point.

Make a point d*psh*t.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Find a link and stop talking trash!

I made a mistake, you made a mistake. And you still haven't made a single point.

Make a point d*psh*t.

-Lord
There's no need for any link, mor0n! I've interpreted the graph correctly to you. Anyways, I don't expect you to understand due to your illiteracy! Like I said, look for any smart person to interprete exactly what he sees in that chart to you!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

And can you find a link to back this statement of yours?

LIAR emeritus.

Refute all the facts in my last post or go f*ck yourself! The quarterly growth rate falls in the first half of every election year (except 2003). All election years are not the same, so you can't expect the plunge to be the same every year.

It was in 2015 that everyone was scared if the country was going to spiral into another civil war, where the opposition for the first time in the history of the nation promised to set up a parallel government even if they lost. People were leaving the country in droves as the airports were packed not minding the dollar scarcity then. Oil marketers hoarded and diverted their products as they weren't sure of subsidy payments which led to unprecedented scarcity of both petrol and even diesel that was deregulated.

Even though the rate was meant to decease, do you need me to spell out that the circumstances did a double.

As I have said repeatedly, it is not my fault that you are daft.

You are an unintelligent, uneducated COW! You can't help it.

-Lord
Does the crap you typed here make sense to you? That's why I always maintain you're a mor0n! What the hell!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

There's no need for any link, mor0n! I've interpreted the graph correctly to you. Anyways, I don't expect you to understand due to your illiteracy! Like I said, look for any smart person to interprete exactly what he sees in that chart to you!

You are a BAST*RD!

How can the facts say January to March is Q1 2015, and a chart based on the same fact say Q1 2015 is February to April?

You are a disparate M*R*N. See how your st*pid ego is make you look f**lish!

I mistakenly ascribed Q2 2015 figure to Q1 2015, and I owned up to it. You had to invent a whole new quarter convention, and you're still being adamant by contradicting yourself.

Only you said Q1 2015 is January to March. And the same you said Q1 2015 is February to April. While using the same data. And the same chart. You have got to be the most idi*tic id*ot of all time.

And you can't even make a single point, because you have an empty skull.

I've trashed your nonsense on annual GDP growth rates which everyone uses. You dived into quarterly GDP growth rates, and I've also made you look st*pid.

Kindly explain to us all how GEJ who kept the quarterly GDP growth rate fairly steady from Q1 2010 to Q4 2014 (FIVE FULL YEARS) destroyed it all in only FIVE MONTHS?

We are waiting!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Does the crap you typed here make sense to you? That's why I always maintain you're a mor0n! What the hell!

If it doesn't make sense, refute it. Which parts are wrong. Prove that electoral instability does not affect the GDP growth rate. Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate.

I'm waiting!

Show us all how intelligent you are.

I've been trashing you out. Take a shot, I dare you!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

You are a BAST*RD!

How can the facts say January to March is Q1 2015, and a chart based on the same fact say Q1 2015 is February to April?

You are a disparate M*R*N. See how your st*pid ego is make you look f**lish!

I mistakenly ascribed Q2 2015 figure to Q1 2015, and I owned up to it. You had to invent a whole new quarter convention, and you're still being adamant by contradicting yourself.

Only you said Q1 2015 is January to March. And the same you said Q1 2015 is February to April. While using the same data. And the same chart. You have got to be the most idi*tic id*ot of all time.

And you can't even make a single point, because you have an empty skull.

I've trashed your nonsense on annual GDP growth rates which everyone uses. You dived into quarterly GDP growth rates, and I've also made you look st*pid.

Kindly explain to us all how GEJ who kept the quarterly GDP growth rate fairly steady from Q1 2010 to Q4 2014 (FIVE FULL YEARS) destroyed it all in only FIVE MONTHS?

We are waiting!

-Lord
You see why I say you're just an idi0t! Now Nigeria's GDP growth in Q2 2015 was 2.54% but if we're to go by what you want to interpret as Q2 2015 from that chart, it'll read 2.35%. Explain! F00l!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange / CBN Policies Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.