Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb (16517 Views)

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

You see why I say you're just an idi0t! Now Nigeria's GDP growth in Q2 2015 was 2.54% but if we're to go by what you want to interpret as Q2 2015 from that chart, it'll read 2.35%. Explain! F00l!

https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-gdp/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015-idUSS8N0ZP00C20150826

Nigeria GDP growth for Q2 2015 was 2.35%.

Try again ILLITERATE COW!

I'm still waiting for your explanations.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

If it doesn't make sense, refute it. Which parts are wrong. Prove that electoral instability does not affect the GDP growth rate. Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate.

I'm waiting!

Show us all how intelligent you are.

I've been trashing you out. Take a shot, I dare you!

-Lord
Is it Buhari that deregulated diesel? How does deregulation specifically concern election year when it would still have same effects no matter what period it was effected? Are you a f00l?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Is it Buhari that deregulated diesel? How does deregulation specifically concern election year when it would still have same effects no matter what period it was effected? Are you a f00l?

Animal!

The question is "Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate?"

You are ranting like an ID*OT!

Can you f*cking read!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189026-nigerias-economy-records-2-57-growth-in-2nd-quarter-of-2015-says-nbs.html
This source also says 2.57%
Try again! Idiiot!!

The headline was wrong.

Here's the second paragraph in the body of the same article.

The report published on Tuesday showed that the country’s GDP in real terms, which grew by 2.35 percent on year-on-year basis, was lower by about 1.61 percent points from the figure recorded in the preceding quarter.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189026-nigerias-economy-records-2-57-growth-in-2nd-quarter-of-2015-says-nbs.html

I got you where I want you bast*rd!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Animal!

The question is "Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate?"

You are ranting like an ID*OT!

Can you f*cking read!

-Lord
Idi0t, what's the essence of the silly question when the point is prove why Jonathan plunged the GDP! Do you think every administration doesn't have excuses for whatever negative stuff that happens? Why are you mor0n trying to force excuses for Ebelemi when it's clearly him that deregulated?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Idi0t, what's the essence of the silly question when the point is prove why Jonathan plunged the GDP! Do you think every administration doesn't have excuses for whatever negative stuff that happens? Why are you mor0n trying to force excuses for Ebelemi when it's clearly him that deregulated?

M*RON.

Take the post and refute all the points I made in a detailed manner. Stop trying to get away by playing dumb.

I've given my reasons why the GDP plunged in the first half of 2015. First off, it is a usual thing, and I backed that up with retrospective evidence. Secondly, I gave you verifiable reasons why the plunge was substantial.

You've not been able to refute any point I've made, and this is page 3.

I've asked you to provide your own explanation and you've gone mute.

Answer the damn questions and provide your damn explanations. You've been ranting and making no sense since, don't stop now.

Keep exposing your idiocy!

Like you're currently doing with the quarter debacle!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

The headline was wrong.

Here's the second paragraph in the body of the same article.

I got you where I want you bast*rd!

-Lord
So the headline is wrong now when it doesn't suit you mor0n! Funny goat! You're trying too hard to defend your illiteracy! You had so much believed that Q1 2015 was 5.9% & now that your lies & illiteracy has been exposed, you're now trying to find suitable excuses as to why it dropped to 3.68%! Typical characteristic of a mor0nic Jonathan sycophant!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

M*RON.

Take the post and refute all the points I made in a detailed manner. Stop trying to get away by playing dumb.

I've given my reasons why the GDP plunged in the first half of 2015. First off, it is a usual thing, and I backed that up with retrospective evidence. Secondly, I gave you verifiable reasons why the plunge was substantial.

You've not been able to refute any point I've made.

I've asked you to provide your own explanation and you've gone mute.

Answer the damn questions and provide your damn explanations. You've been ranting, don't stop now.

Expose your idiocy!

Like you're currently doing with the quarter debacle!

-Lord
Every administration has excuses for any negative occurrences, mor0n. Even Buhari has excuses! So now that it's almost election year, we should start expecting GDP to drop drastically, right? And if it drops drastically, we would still blame Buhari, right? Idi0t!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

So the headline is wrong now when it doesn't suit you mor0n! Funny goat! You're trying too hard to defend your illiteracy! You had so much believed that Q1 2015 was 5.9% & now that your lies & illiteracy has been exposed, you're now trying to find suitable excuses as to why it dropped to 3.68%! Typical characteristic of a mor0nic Jonathan sycophant!

Official NBS Statistics.

Quarterly GDP growth for Q2 2015 is 2.35%.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/infographs/GDP_Q2_2015.png

Refute that.

COW!

http://www.news247.com.ng/news/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-235-pct-in-q2-2015
http://www.tv360nigeria.com/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015/
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/west-africa/2015/08/26/nigeria-economic-growth-q2-2015/
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Nigeria-s-GDP-Records-2.35%20Percent-Growth-in-Q2-15%3B-1.61%20Percent-Lower-Than-Q1-15-Growth-Rate-Proshare/28392
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/gdp-growth-declined-by-1-61-in-q2-2015-nbs/
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-gdp/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015-idUSS8N0ZP00C20150826

All of these are wrong + official NBS stat, including the text of the PMS article; but only that headline mistake is correct.

Buhari sycophant logic.

BASTA*D!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Every administration has excuses for any negative occurrences, mor0n. Even Buhari has excuses! So now that it's almost election year, we should start expecting GDP to drop drastically, right? And if it drops drastically, we would still blame Buhari, right? Idi0t!

MOR*N!

Refute anything I've said or provide your own explanations!

Quarterly GDP growth rate will fall in the first half of 2019. That is for 2019. It'd have nothing to do with 2016, 2017, and 2018. 2016 and 2017 are full years with PMB in charge, GDP annual growth rate was sh*t.

Don't bounce up and down without addressing anything.

If you are too unintelligent to analyze anything, GTFO this thread.

Like I've exposed your stupidity with the Q2 2015 quarterly GDP growth rate.

You are a daft g*t.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

MOR*N!

Refute anything I've said or provide your own explanations!

Quarterly GDP growth rate will fall in the first half of 2019. That is for 2019. It'd have nothing to do with 2016, 2017, and 2018. 2016 and 2017 are full years with PMB in charge, GDP annual growth rate was sh*t.

Don't bounce up and down without addressing anything.

If you are too unintelligent to analyze anything, GTFO this thread.

Like I've exposed your stupidity with the Q2 2015 quarterly GDP growth rate.

You are a daft g*t.

-Lord
You mean I should start refuting all the crap you posted one by one? You've not made any sense from the beginning of this thread! How does deregulation specifically concern election year, abeg, if it's not that you're trying too desperately to give silly excuses to defend Q1 2015 being 3.68% when you had earlier showed your illiteracy by not being able to interpret charts & claiming it is 5.9%? Wouldn't the same effect have happened if the deregulation had taken place in 2016? Where did this imbec1le come from?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Official NBS Statistics.

Quarterly GDP growth for Q2 2015 is 2.35%.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/infographs/GDP_Q2_2015.png

Refute that.

COW!

http://www.news247.com.ng/news/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-235-pct-in-q2-2015
http://www.tv360nigeria.com/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015/
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/west-africa/2015/08/26/nigeria-economic-growth-q2-2015/
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Nigeria-s-GDP-Records-2.35%20Percent-Growth-in-Q2-15%3B-1.61%20Percent-Lower-Than-Q1-15-Growth-Rate-Proshare/28392
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/gdp-growth-declined-by-1-61-in-q2-2015-nbs/

All of these are wrong + official NBS stat, including the text of the PMS article; but only that headline mistake is correct.

Buhari sycophant logic.

BASTA*D!

-Lord
So is it because you're not literate enough to read charts that your mor0nic self is so pained?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

You mean I should refute crap! You've not made any sense from the beginning of this thread! How does deregulation specifically concern election year, abeg, if it's not that you're trying too desperately to give silly excuses to defend your trash that Q1 2015 was 5.9%? Wouldn't the same effect have happened if the deregulation had taken place in 2016? Where did this imbec1le come from?

If it is crap, show how it is crap.

I've called your blabbing nonsense, and I've shown why it is nonsense.

Prove yourself. Unintelligent trash.

You can't even read and comprehend!

For example, just look at the nonsense you wrote up there. This is what I said:

Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate?

Now tell me, how that correlates to the nonsense you just wrote above.

I also said:

I mistakenly ascribed Q2 2015 figure to Q1 2015, and I owned up to it.

Tell me, how that correlates with the nonsense you wrote above.

You are a BIG F**L! And all your idi*cy is in limpid display here. You'd never stick to talking about one thing. Always jumping from pillar to post.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to provide an official NBS stat proof that growth rate of Q2 2015 is 2.54 or 2.57. Since you can't seem to ever make up your mind.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

So is it because you're not literate enough to read charts that your mor0nic self is so pained?

What a joke!

I'm done with you.

LIAR EMERITUS.

You claimed GDP growth rate for Q2 2015 was 2.54% then 2.57%. I finally provide an official NBS stat, and this is the nonsense you can come up with.

IMBEC*LE!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

If it is crap, show how it is crap.

I've called your blabbing nonsense, and I've shown why it is nonsense.

Prove yourself. Unintelligent trash.

You can't even read and comprehend!

For example, just look at the nonsense you wrote up there. This is what I said:

Now tell me, how that correlates to the nonsense you just wrote above.

I also said:

Tell me, how that correlates with the nonsense you wrote above.

You are a BIG F**L! And all your idi*cy is in limpid display here. You'd never stick to talking about one thing. Always jumping from pillar to post.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to provide an official NBS stat proof that growth rate of Q2 2015 is 2.54 or 2.57. Since you can't seem to ever make up your mind.

-Lord
You're as stvpid as your questions! How can you be asking how deregulation affected the GDP in 2015 when it would have had same effect in any other year? Shouldn't you be giving factors that would cause the GDP to fall specifically in an election year, or ask questions in that line? You see why I refer to you as a mor0n?
I understand! Perhaps the time wasn't enough for you mor0n to look for excuses, no matter how stvpid, to defend the plunged 3.68 Q1 GDP in 2015 when you had thought it was 5.9% all these years.
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

You're as stvpid as your questions! How can you be asking how deregulation affected the GDP in 2015 when it would have had same effect in any other year? Shouldn't you be giving factors that would cause the GDP to fall specifically in an election year, or ask questions in that line? You see why I refer to you as a mor0n?
I understand! Perhaps the time wasn't enough for you mor0n to look for excuses, no matter how stvpid, to defend the plunged 3.68 Q1 GDP in 2015 when you had thought it was 5.9% all these years.

You are a FOOL!

Where did I ask you how deregulation affected GDP in 2015?

IMBEC*LE!

Look at the simpleton I've been exchanging words with. You can't even comprehend English.

BAST*RD!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

What a joke!

I'm done with you.

LIAR EMERITUS.

You claimed GDP growth rate for Q2 2015 was 2.54% then 2.57%. I finally provide an official NBS stat, and this is the nonsense you can come up with.

IMBEC*LE!

-Lord
Because of your unntelligence & stupidity, I'll be wary, from now on, about people who bear Adam! Like I've always maintained, go meet an intelligent person (which I doubt you know of any, because birds of a feather flock together) to interpret whatever he sees on that chart to you! You'll see it won't be far from what I said! Mor0n!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

You are a FOOL!

IMBEC*LE!

Look at the simpleton I've been exchanging words with. You can't even comprehend English.

BAST*RD!

-Lord
So why did you bring it up when we were obviously discussing what factors cause GDPs to fall specifically DURING ELECTION YEAR in Nigeria? You see why your intellectual capability is so low?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

So why did you bring it up when we were obviously discussing what factors cause GDPs to fall specifically DURING ELECTION YEAR in Nigeria? You see why your intellectual capability is so low?

Are you M*D!

I asked a simple question.

Where did I bring it up?

You are a F**L and an obvious troll.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Are you M*D!

I asked a simple question.

Where did I bring it up?

You are a F**L and an obvious troll.

-Lord
You gave deregulation as an excuse when I asked for reasons as to why GDP dropped drastically in 2015! Mor0n!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

You gave deregulation as an excuse when I asked for reasons as to why GDP dropped drastically in 2015! Mor0n!

Where did I do so?

Quote the post?

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Moukandjo post=65003295][/quote]

Daft M*RON!

Where in that sentence did I give deregulation as an excuse?

Read that sentence again and ask yourself if you're normal for picking deregulation as an excuse from it!

COW!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Daft M*RON!

Where in that sentence did I give deregulation as an excuse?

Read that sentence again and ask yourself if you're normal for picking deregulation as an excuse from it!

COW!

-Lord
Mor0n, so if deregulation wasn't the excuse you gave, then what was the main excuse you were trying to pass across in this your statement in relation to the initial point of discussion which is for you to give reasons peculiar only to election years that made the 2015 GDP drop so bad? Dumb Idi0t!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mor0n, so if deregulation wasn't the excuse you gave, then what was the main excuse you were trying to pass across in this your statement in relation to the initial point of discussion which is for you to give reasons peculiar only to election years that made the 2015 GDP drop so bad? Dumb Idi0t!

M*RON!

How can you read that statement and pick up deregulation as an excuse? In fact, what about that sentence made deregulation an excuse?

Interpret that statement in words and point out how the statement was about deregulation being used as an excuse. Okponu!

No wonder you've been dancing from pillar to post, can't read charts, can't verify the actual GDP growth rate, and can't present any explanation.

If you can't understand a sentence, why not ask for clarification rather than make a f**l of yourself?

COW!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

And I am waiting for your NBS data that proves that the quarterly growth rate for Q2 2015 was 2.54% or 2.57%.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

M*RON!

How can you read that statement and pick up deregulation as an excuse? In fact, what about that sentence made deregulation an excuse?

Interpret that statement in words and point out how the statement was about deregulation being used as an excuse. Okponu!

No wonder you've been dancing from pillar to post, can't read charts, can't verify the actual GDP growth rate, and can't present any explanation.

If you can't understand a sentence, why not ask for clarification rather than make a f**l of yourself?

COW!
Look this illiterate who couldn't interpret a simple graph yarning crap here! It seems the fact that you had, for your a long time, thought your MCM left the GDP in Q1 2015 at 5.9% instead of the real value of 3.68% is so hard for your miserable mor0nic self to deal with, that's why you're struggling to make any sense out of your silly excuses to justify the crazy drop which you didn't even believe happened in the first place! Stvpid Idi0t! Why don't you go ahead & explain the point you were trying to make in that statement in relation to the initial point of discussion which was for you to give reasons peculiar only to election years that happened in 2015 & made your MCM drop the GDP so bad, & let's see if it'll make sense! Imbec1le!!!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Look this illiterate who couldn't interpret a simple graph yarning crap here! It seems the fact that you had, for your a long time, thought your MCM left the GDP in Q1 2015 at 5.9% instead of the real value of 3.68% is so hard for your miserable mor0nic self to deal with, that's why you're struggling to make any sense out of your silly excuses to justify the crazy drop which you didn't even believe happened in the first place! Olodo! Why don't you go ahead & explain the point you were trying to make in that statement & let's see if it'll make sense! Imbec1le!!!

You said I made an excuse, I said show me the excuse, you can't show me.

Prove that I made that excuse. It should not be hard for you.

You took Use of English in JAMB/UTME. Simply explain that sentence and show how deregulation was used as an excuse. Because I won't keep typing stuff to a person bereft of common sense.

I'd rather expose your idiocy!

Always jumping from pillar to post.

COW!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

And I am waiting for your NBS data that proves that the quarterly growth rate for Q2 2015 was 2.54% or 2.57%.

I'm still waiting!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

You said I made an excuse, I said show me the excuse, you can't show me.

Prove that I made that excuse. It should not be hard for you.

You took Use of English in JAMB/UTME. Simply explain that sentence and show how deregulation was used as an excuse. Because I won't keep typing stuff to a person bereft of common sense.

I'd rather expose your idiocy!

Always jumping from pillar to post.

COW!

-Lord

The mor0n is trying to runaway from explaining its point! If the statement wasn't meant to be an excuse as to why your MCM plunged the GDP growth WHICH YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE & had always deluded yourself about how he left 5.9% GDP growth in Q1 2015, then what is the essence of the statement (if you claim it's not an excuse) in the first place? Imbec1le!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.