Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (61069 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Baba Suwe On Hospital Bed Before Taken To Mortuary / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by dermmy(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her whike she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today

Prophet TB Joshua, one case dey here.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by magiki(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
This is also part of the year comedy. Lol �
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by woodrow1: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
If you were a Muslim, sorry My Brother.. you would have been a goner.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by jeroba1(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
thank for your life
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Ray07(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Seun and co . . .
Come and remove this nonsense o from my profile "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet"
na by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by honestivo(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
God is great ,continue to give him praise
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by oluplus(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her whike she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today

Yaba left gate is still opened

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Rebuke: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2018
pol23:
Okay...
Trying to revive your career with this story..
Sorry that's long dead before you.

Twisted mind....alws having a negative impression abt people's testimonies.

Yhu wey no even get a career in d first place, Wetin yhu go come do na?

At least having a dead career means there's still hope. Reflect on dat n thnk abt yhur life today. sad

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by chocopearl(f): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2018
May the name of the Lord be praised!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by ikevictor: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
pol23:
Okay...
Trying to revive your career with this story..
Sorry that's long dead before you.

Na people like you should really face firing squad...

So negative as poison. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
pinnket:

*****Public Notice*****

It has come to my attention for the past 2 months now, that a very important member of this great forum person of my life, my beginning and my end has been missing without trace..

Where is NwaAmaIkpe?

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by talk2percy(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2018
I believe u my brother, they are strong but God is the strongest! It is well with ur soul!
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Born2Breed(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You will never f**k her today,tomorrow and forever.

Pray for peace, cos it seems faraway from u now.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Wiseoldman: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2018
One thing I agree with in this story is that people holding political positions in Nigeria are not "regular". In Nigeria there is no middle ground. You have to chose sides. Most people chose the dark side, because very few of them are able to practice the popular religions i.e. Islam or Christianity properly due to the fact that at that stage, they feel the rules are strict. Being the lazy Africans that we are, we consider sourcing an Human head, etc easier than obeying the 10 commandment, and the many other strict rules tied to Christianity.

If you are planning to hold a political position anytime soon, when "they" come to meet you to ask which side you are on, think wisely and pick the side with less future consequences...How will it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Bullhari007(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
RIP in advance...
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Teeboi56: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Congratulations
But ur time never up nii ooo
If ur time is up u can't wake up ooo
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Pat081: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Amen ooooo dat peace u will nt knw u should b thinking of how to b a great man 4ur family n 4 ur dad n mum n how to b ur own landlord u re using ur time to put cause on ur life just because of woman

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Philinho(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2018
May God gives you d grace to serve Him well.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by mekuso89(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Point of correction you fainted!
And they were taking him to the morgue?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by isaacprinz(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
thank God for ur life,may God continue to Elevate you.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her while she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today
You well at all?
Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by handsomeyinka(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her while she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today
Just don't try it

Just don't try it!!

JUST DON'T TRY IT!!!...

Her boobs are for her for kids and husband..Remember,what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by selfmadeboss: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Comma and death are 2 different things
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by RjaysonG: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Mehn, I thought y'all will reflect. Nairalanders no even get compassion.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Ismailola1991: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
God don't answer prayers like this ....take prayers like that to your witch doctors and u Dan old oo....ode
Meajor:
As I be first to comment so... I wan use this privilege wish my Presido, dat thing wey for happen to Julius Agwu.... My prayer go change if he decides to let go of 2019 election..
Meanwhile thank God for you life.... We cannot continue to lose promising young men, while d otondos old men still dey alive, dey cause us pain
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by doctimonyeka(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you need deliverance!
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Ekiseme(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Thank God
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by histemple: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2018
With this story of how his father chased him back, it appears life after death isn't fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by kbzee11(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Can you imagine

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by mecussey(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

put more effort...something must kill a man, even if its what you achieved all the days of your life, achievment is achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Can someone tell this fool that nobody "dies" and wakes up! If he had acute malaria, and it sure seems there's another relapse by virtue of this story, he should go get himself properly treated. Imagine your father of 12yrs long dead chasing you back to life! Africans! Even the seemingly educated refuse to be emancipated off mental slavery. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.