Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (61086 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Baba Suwe On Hospital Bed Before Taken To Mortuary / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her while she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today

You are an IDIOTIC ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by excel101(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Im thinking of how to fucck my neighbour, her boobs is just so big, oh lord, i tried sneaking on her while she was bathing sha, but to no avail, untill i fucck her pussy, i will not know peace today
All this one minute men with Erectile Dysfunction(ED), like disturbing people with stories of fucck&sex, while they end up in the bathroom doing soapy.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by huntax(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You tried to walk in on her bathing?
Do you live in face-me-i-face-you?
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by obyikye(f): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Deckline:
Jesus wept!
I tell you bro.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Baba went on coma, he talk say he done die. Nobody dey die twice.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by lukaf17(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Meajor:
As I be first to comment so... I wan use this privilege wish my Presido, dat thing wey for happen to Julius Agwu.... My prayer go change if he decides to let go of 2019 election..
Meanwhile thank God for you life.... We cannot continue to lose promising young men, while d otondos old men still dey alive, dey cause us pain

Since that is your wish for someone family am wishing you the same for your family
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by reality17(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

U dey mad? U no get better things to think about ni? Well until u stop thinking like a fool u will know no peace.... Ur words
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
pinnket:
shocked
Than God for your life bro... May we all be in good health and have no reason to spend on critical illness this year.

*****Public Notice*****

It has come to my attention for the past 2 months now, that a very important member of this great forum has been missing without trace..

Where is NwaAmaIkpe?

You guys never liked him while he was around. Alot of you constantly criticised him while others vigorously pushed for his ban, now y'all are crying "where is NwaAmaikpe" cry! It's true a prophet is never respected in his homeland. NwaAmaikpe, where ever ya are, make good your stay and sell you rare and God-given talents ala jokes to the highest bidders for even in Freetown, there's no free dinner, let alone a joke. Oluwa got your back.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by excel101(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2018
huntax:
You tried to walk in on her bathing?
Do you live in face-me-i-face-you?
the answer is in the question. Just by removing "do"

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2018
woodrow1:
If you were a Muslim, sorry My Brother.. you would have been a goner.

Meaning? This is how useless Christians start trouble. I'm a Christian and I seriously kick against this kind of comment. You lack brains to judge your scam pastors yet you jump at the slightest and unprovoked opportunity to criticise another religion. What's your problem with muslimadaism!
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by sen5050: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Guy U show say na died you so. abi na dream U dey dream ne
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Wiseoldman:
One thing I agree with in this story is that people holding political positions in Nigeria are not "regular". In Nigeria there is no middle ground. You have to chose sides. Most people chose the dark side, because very few of them are able to practice the popular religions i.e. Islam or Christianity properly due to the fact that at that stage, they feel the rules are strict. Being the lazy Africans that we are, we consider sourcing an Human head, etc easier than obeying the 10 commandment, and the many other strict rules tied to Christianity.

If you are planning to hold a political position anytime soon, when "they" come to meet you to ask which side you are on, think wisely and pick the side with less future consequences...How will it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul.

Honestly, don't tell me you believe that comedian with his malaria story? As for politicians with diabolical and fettish tendencies, not all are into it and those who practice it don't last. Only education will change Africa.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Deckline(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
sen5050:
Guy U show say na died you so. abi na dream U dey dream ne
WTF you typing bro?! It don't make sense at all! Go learn how to use past tense and past participle correctly and stop acting like an antropophagi.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Pat081:
Amen ooooo dat peace u will nt knw u should b thinking of how to b a great man 4ur family n 4 ur dad n mum n how to b ur own landlord u re using ur time to put cause on ur life just because of woman

Hahahaha, is it your peace, is it your family, most importantly, is it your fuvvk? When I first read it I couldn't control my lafta, I didn't know whether to like or share, just decided to jump and pass in the end. My brother/sis, learn also to jump and pass in critical situations like this. Don't add to his woes, you don't know what he's going through if not a joke. My advice is the reason I'm quoting you else I'd jump and pass your comment as well. Remember people have issues, could be the only way to ease the tension by "voicing" it out here. No offence.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Iamthoney(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Come Julius no be all of us be otondo oooo...which one is I died and woke up again? Bia Enyi u no die anything, you just went into a coma induced sleep dazall so know the difference cos nobody go die and come back to life
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by flamingREED(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2018
Ray07:
Seun and co . . .
Come and remove this nonsense o from my profile "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet"
na by force

You don take 666 mark be that O.
grin
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Imustreturn(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2018
Chiadikaobi abeg give that access bet guy.. them ban me oo

smith100

lol
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Sunsh04(f): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Thank God for your life.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Sunsh04(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
AlanSugar:

Meaning? This is how useless Christians start trouble. I'm a Christian and I seriously kick against this kind of comment. You lack brains to judge your scam pastors yet you jump at the slightest and unprovoked opportunity to criticise another religion. What's your problem with muslimadaism!
calm down, i think he made that statement because muslims bury almost immediately, so there wouldnt hv been any opportunity for Julius to wake up.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by honeyjoyce(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2018
God is great
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Sunsh04(f): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Point of correction you fainted!
So the doctors that confirmed his death and sent his body to the mortuary don't know the difference between fainting and death?
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by danjalingo: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

Good thing you didn't wake up beneath 6 six feet

Next time when you want to go sleep remember to set the alarm

An alarm can't wake you up, God does. If you doubt me, take an alarm to the morgue and see if any would wake up.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Up till this moment Buhari's cabals and APC have not given Nigerians taxpayers the cause of Buhari's illnesses.

What have Nigerians done to be blessed with all these corrupt politicians in government

Oga Julius, please always make time to rest, let every appointments of the day wait, while resting.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by AlanSugar(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Sunsh04:
calm down, i think he made that statement because muslims bury almost immediately, so there wouldnt hv been any opportunity for Julius to wake up.

OK. I see and I apologize but Julius and his malaria story would've still woken up from the grave, Africans! No wonder his career is bleeped cus of his backward mentality. He purposely used the word "die" instead of "coma" just to whip up religious sentiments and that caused this. I hope the guy I quoted sees this post now.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by room089: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
pinnket:
shocked

Where is NwaAmaIkpe?

He has gotten a more better and decent job in a sachet water producing company.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Newpride(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Point of correction you fainted!

What concerns u. There is big difference btwn death and faint. This guy said he died and u are saying he fanited.
Is it ur die
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Obdk: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
i remember u had brain surgery. u need check up
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2018
I thank God for your life bro, God will continue to uphold you even more and family ijn.
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
pinnket:
shocked
Than God for your life bro... May we all be in good health and have no reason to spend on critical illness this year. Amen

*****Public Notice*****

It has come to my attention for the past 2 months now, that a very important member of this great forum has been missing without trace..

Where is NwaAmaIkpe?
Re: Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" by tom12345: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
benzene00:
shocked
Good thing you didn't wake up beneath 6 six feet
Next time when you want to go sleep remember to set the alarm
o de ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.