Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries (859 Views)

Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook / Husband Used The Milk From Mammary Gland To Drink Garri- Nursing Mum Cries Out / I Will Commit Suicide If You Do Not Grant Me A Divorce – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by mekuso89(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2018
The late Ebony’s mum, Madam Beatrice
Oppong couldn’t stop holding her tears when
she was told the news of the untimely death
of her daughter. It has been reported that
Ebony had gone to see her on Thursday
when she returned from the UK and was
rushing back to Accra so she could travel
the next day to Germany for a show.

Madam Beatrice Oppong is traumatized and
in a video that has leaked on the internet,
she’s devastated by the news and was
unable to control all of her emotions.

She’s heard pleading with God to give her
daughter a miracle, so she could be told that
her daughter has risen from the death. The
video is emotionally laden and very sad to
watch.

” God grant me a miracle and
let me hear that my daughter
has risen from the death. I
want to have a convernant with
you, I don’t want any pre-
mature death in my family
anymore. Please, God of TB
Joshua, if you can hear me,
please, help me, for I am
drowning in sorrow”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNL78tQmnjs&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCNKN7O6Cm9kCFQzSVQodgTAKH1ITRWJvbnkgcmVpZ25zIG1vdGhlcg%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2018
So sad. sad
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2018
AGONY OF A MOTHER.

Such a sad news.
Such a damsel.

RIP EBONY!
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
undecided
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by sisisioge: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oh mama...may God console her. It is well.
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
For God's sake you people should let this family have their privacy. Of what use is the video of a bereaved mother to anybody? This is so insensitive and disgusting.
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by dan9ice(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
She was meant to bury her mum... It happening the other way...
Re: God Please Grant Me This Miracle & Give Me My Ebony Back”–ebony’s Mum Cries by terrezo2002(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Painful. Such a pain you experience when you lose love ones. Well, a time is coming when we will cry no more because there would be no death again.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Of Warri Billionaire Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs Wedding Day Crashes / The Secret Of A Woman / Is Deliberately Trying To Catch Someone In The Wrong Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.