Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says (18531 Views)

You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Shehu Sani, Says He Is ‘APC Disappointment’ / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
When silence is no longer........ You know the rest.
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by blacknp(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Raiyell:
These are very deep words -- "culture of silence".

He will not change. He never will.

I just hope you folks in the South have gotten your PVC.

North already has 18 million people registered as against our 15 million. They are leading us, brothers and sisters. If we fold our hands and not do our civic duty as enlightened people joined at the hip by Lugard to backward kins who only understand power, they shall continue to hold onto power.

Please, get your PVC today.
APC Hausa/Fulani President Buhari,PDP Hausa Fuani Atiku Markafi Lamido Timbuwal for 2019 so which of the Alhajis from the North are you people from the South of Nigeria going to vote for with your special PVC's?I guess you don't know how insignificant you are in these rat race?
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by mommaJ(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
blacknp:
APC Hausa/Fulani President Buhari,PDP Hausa Fuani Atiku Markafi Lamido Timbuwal for 2019 so which of the Alhajis from the North are you people from the South of Nigeria going to vote for with your special PVC's?I guess you don't know how insignificant you are in these rat race?

When we get to that bridge we will cross it and mind you, it reflects poorly on you to call our participation in Nigeria's elections a ratrace.

The North is not the homogeneous entity you think it to be. Were it to be that the South is not divided upon itself, unlike the North, you will not be spewing rubbish.
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by ALOWONLE419(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You're not a Yoruba Muslim, you're a flatheaded miscreant from the lineage of Judas Iscariot straight out of the cursed tribe of Isreal.

I don't know why someone would come online and deny his parents, family and ancestors.
LMAO YOU MUST BE A CHRISTIANgrin
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by Hotfreeze: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
ALOWONLE419:

No, it's Shuku Obuko Eponmalu AKA Satan.
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by bejeria101(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Old relic dull.ards dont make noise do they?
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by millionaireman: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2018
What does Buhari has to say again to convince Nigerians? He shall make Naira exchange equally to the US Dollar? He shall provide millions of employment? What? What again?
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by uvalued(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Anthony" in ACF.

Another pawn on the fulani chessboard.

Truly a deceived middle belt beta resign like Paul unongo act is north and not for middle belt
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by holajeedayy: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
I BELIEVE IN MY PRESIDENT. GOD BLESS PMB
u are not a nigeria that is why u are stupid
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by holajeedayy: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
this mumu na fulani idiot
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by Elbowroom: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Anthony" in ACF.

Another pawn on the fulani chessboard.

U don pass jamb?
Re: I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says by prof12(m): 6:30am On Feb 12, 2018
WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR YOU DON'T LIKE HIM BUHARI IS THE KEY TO THE PATHWAY OF NIGERIA'S GREATNESS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers / Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / 2 Soldiers, 18 Others Killed In Tiv/fulani Renewed Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.