Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fans Beg Kim Kardashian To 'stop The Plastic' As She Showcases Nude Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg Kim Kardashian To 'stop The Plastic' As She Showcases Nude Look (734 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Beg Kim Kardashian To 'stop The Plastic' As She Showcases Nude Look by CelebNaija: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fans beg Kim Kardashian to 'stop the plastic' as she showcases nude look for Vogue

New mum of three Kim, 37, has gone nude on the front cover of Vogue Taiwan - not by stripping off her clothes, or once, but rather by debuting a fresh-faced makeup look.

Kim glances off to the left in the jaw-dropping image, parting her lips slightly as she delicately fiddles with one earring. See photos here; http://www.celebritynews.com.ng/2018/02/fans-beg-kim-kardashian-to-stop-plastic.html?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Governorship Race In The Bag For Honorable Akinlade (triple-a) / ‘i’m A Virgin And Only Rich Men Make Me Wet’ -actress Crowncy Anyanwu / They Made Delilah Look Like Harlot–lady Reacts To The Bible’s Account Of Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.