Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) (63468 Views)

Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2018
stuntman007:

you are right bro. it actually explains the state of our NTA today. I weep each time I watch that channel.

I get utterly embarrassed whenever I see NTA. And what surprises me and makes me more angry is that my father still insists on watching it, believing that they are the best, as that was what they grew up watching in their generation.
This and more makes me see my father's generation as a people who supported mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Konze70: 3:11am On Feb 11, 2018
North is still the most impoverished part of the country , no matter how hard their politicians try to hold on to power there's nothing to show for it. Shame to them for making the country ungovernable

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by ugorom: 5:00am On Feb 11, 2018
duroc:
APC go see pepper next year.. Dem go think say e go be like 2015
You sure?Then get ready for the greatest shock of your life.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:18am On Feb 11, 2018
hmmmmm, see how they packed themselves like as if they are waiting for free food.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2018
lloydtruth:
The mentality of the north is the reason we are this backwards.

this was exactly how jega worked for apc/buhari/north 2015 and the bomboclat was recently granting interview on Democracy in Africa!

And all these happened and they had their way all thanks to the ever myopic zombies n coneheads.. Sh!tho of coneheads,mumunis

grin

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by AerialMapper: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2018
This happened in 2015 but no one said a word about it ! Rather the APC was contesting results in Rivers and other states where they lost. There were picture of this but no one said anything because we wanted a change regardless.
This is the same plan they have for 2019 but it is left for us to watch it silently or oppose it!

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by themanderon: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2018
That's the way the game is played up north. I experienced it first hand. Northerners are going to continue to rule Nigeria for a very long time cos they have our mumu button.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by isnovic(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2018
We shouted it to high heavens, plus it was even televised in Channels TV during the 2015 presidential Elections, but everyone say PDP was a sore loser and a cry baby.

This is how Kano raked in the 1.8 million votes for APC.

This is just an opener for those bent on voting in 2019 elections.

The South must never see mobilizing the children from the South to vote as pure evil, but evolve plans to beat the North in the game they so play very well.

Shoring up voting numbers with underage voters is their game, but not this time in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Abam01: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
lloydtruth:
The mentality of the north is the reason we are this backward.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
INEC should do something about this ASAP.
We want a FREE AND FAIR election just like the LAST ONE!

"Free n fair just like d last one"? Lol, southerners really don't have a clue grin

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Johnpea: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Bari22:
Lies everywhere, voting didn't take place anywhere today in kano. The result will be written someehere. This is a pure lie

So those pictures are movie posters abi?
Wether its today or not, it definitely happened. Why would some bunch of kids just line up and be droping vote cards in a box for no reason, inec box for that matter. Thats to say it real

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by paulibling(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Don't flog a dead horse. Only eligible candidates can vote. If they were eligible in 2015 why won't they be eligible in 2018 and 2019. Dey there naa. Baba please implement minimum wage, APC recommendations on restructure and carry on.
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by paulibling(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Don't you know there are adult children. Ask aki and paw paw they will tell you them dey. Pack one side.
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by paulibling(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Because you are losing ordinary local govt erection and you are making noise.
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by kcpumping(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
they give birth to this children, bring them down to southern Region as beggars, when is election time they move them back north for the actual purpose. what a country

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by paulibling(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Because you are losing ordinary local govt erection and you are making noise
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Wickedcountry: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ojun50:
Dis country still need to be divided

Into 6 unequal parts

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by papoose180(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2018
Nobody should be surprised with these because it has been happening long time ago,southerners are too politically docile and backwards,these shithole needs to be divided immediately,Nigeria is irredeemable sad

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
INEC should do something about this ASAP.
We want a FREE AND FAIR election just like the LAST ONE!

The last one was not free and fair. Same thing happened back then

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Franking: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2018
No shaking for the North. Our South west brothers got their back. Sai Baba until 2023.If them like sef make cow vote our Yoruba brothers go support them.
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by onavae(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
This does not matter for two main reasons.
1. The death rate in the north is about 5 times that of the South and life expectancy in the north is way lower that in the South so there are still more voters in the South than the north.
2. Culturally, women are not allowed to come out for any reason, not even voting so apart from the cities, women don't come out to vote.

Compare the numbers between 2011 and 2015, Buhari had 12 million votes in 11 and 15million in 15, Jonathan had 22million in 11 and 12.5 million in 15, despite all the under aged voting. Jonathan did not lose to Buhari's votes, he lost because of the 10million voters who refused to vote in 2015.

So it doesn't really matter how many under aged votes Buhari gets, if everyone gets their PVCs and truly go out to vote, Buhari can't win without adequate support from the south..

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Bobby808: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Diiet:
I think the people of the southern part of Nigeria should also start doing this. God no go vex.
I hope Lizard Ameachi is seeing all these? In fact sha, how I wish the people of the south south will cooperate with each other and allow all the KG children to vote here too, but they are their own enemies. The Itsekiri go after the Ijaws, the Urhobo will refused to cooperate with one another. It is only the Ijaws who are always and are still ready to cooperate with these Itsekiris, the Urhobos. Mainwhile all thses three tribes are living together.
Ayeri will be running to all the Yoruba ceremonies, chieftainship and other programmes just to claim and tell others that they are the owners of all the Ijaw villages, towns, schools etc. Rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by vladimiros: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Konze70:
North is still the most impoverished part of the country , no matter how hard their politicians try to hold on to power there's nothing to show for it. Shame to them for making the country ungovernable

This is why I don't care

If north likes..let them be president till 2070

There region is still a sh!thole..

Southerners should focus in their careers

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2018
The same happened during the last presidential election. the truth is this; "Northern Nigeria is untouchable" politically and otherwise. try these nonsense elsewhere in Nigeria, the federal govt will deploy armoured tanks to the area and tag it operation "Chicken Dream!"

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Robbin7:
Who tell you say dem b under age, dem b under fed.
God bless naija

Don't mind them, some of those 'children' are older than Obasanjo, infact some can give birth to Buhari........una just dey look dem like that na 'ogbologbo' dem be........they are the ancient men of kwankwasiya.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by mustafa006: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Sai Buhari Sai BABA till 2023
Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by fairheven: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Alanzazani:
I was told it is so easy to get PVC up north. The south needs to wake up. Total restructuring. They keep playing us for fools with our level of education.

I have been trying for months get my PVC ,it has been endless struggle

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
The southerners should encourage same come 2019

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by InfernoNig: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
How you think say buhari take win before. And him say na corruption him come fight. How Nigeria want take better when even the future generation don't corrupt at this age

1 Like

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by osomegbe(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
When I see things like this I curse the south south, south west and south east zone. Just to register for an adult is a do or die issue. But in the north, you better not say the machine is not working. Let's bring out our children to register and ban our press from showing it.
2019 my vote must count.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) by stblessing(f): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
In the first place, why would they still vote for Buharia? Aren't they the most affected people in this..... Infact, forget am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.