Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship (1198 Views)

Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Censorship: Good or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship by Dolemite(f): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
Why does everything in Nairaland have to be related to se.x? i can't even use n.aked in a sentence, it becomes unclothed, suppose i want to say n.aked wire, it becomes unclothed wire. . .se.x becomes intimacy, what if i want to ask about the se.x of a baby, it becomes 'what is the intimacy of the baby' I think this censorship is just ridiculous, takes the life out of what one is REALLY trying to say, for gods sake majority of users here are NOT kids, even kids learn about SE.X education in school, they don't try to mask the word just to soften the meaning, it's pathetic.
Re: Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship by tayoast(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
lotta pple av complained abt d level of censorship over here.
BUT, if d admin says its wat he/they want, i guess thats d end.
Re: Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2010
It's Called getting used to it. grin
You can't change it.
wink
Re: Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship by Dolemite(f): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2010
tayo_ast:

lotta pple av complained abt d level of censorship over here.
BUT, if d admin says its wat he/they want, i guess thats d end.

Too bad the voice of the people doesn't mean a thing here.
Re: Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship by Seun(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2010
We were once banned by google for allowing the use of sexual language on the forum.

(1)

Finally The Nightmare Is All Over. / U.s-based Firm Plans To Crash Prices Of Second-hand Car. / The 5digit Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.