Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A (49549 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
There is one fool called scaramenga
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Enemyofpeace: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bambam just dey force herself on the guy because she know sey she ugly pass ugly, Alex is another ugly bitch in the house,khloe and princess too follow share for the worwor award.

Labake1 on my mind right now
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by scaramenga: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Rolly83:
There is one fool called rolly83
Why you come dey tell me
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by MonitoringSpirit(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
See Alex my classmate for federal government college enugu as she dey flex for bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by asmovic(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Raphaelcarter:
So this is what i woke up from my beautiful sleep to read.? sad

No body should wake me up again
wake up Pls. you no dey go work? lolzzz.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by honorr: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogbolu0147:
Useless programme ....... Jobless viewers
imagine this hypocrite and shameless son of a retired truck pusher calling pple jobless after commenting on a BBNaija thread.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by asmovic(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
ManFromJos:
Kiss abi krishna,.. i no wan know.. i just know that since common two goals cannot enter that match..all the players involved in the tottenham vs arsenal match today shall not reach 1 minute when they jangolova with woman this night.. Amen
#nonsense
sorry bro. na over 1.5 you carry the match. Your ticket don Lana. ���
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Emmanuelosita: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omo this one weak me just view more at grandzone..com
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Collins0609(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Your papa nyash
yorke1:
Chelsea are out of Champions League. If you agree pls like
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
asmovic:
sorry bro. na over 1.5 you carry the match. Your ticket don Lana. ���
lol.. the one i been stake better bar untop.. wey i gv tottenham straight win still dy run.. even tho heerenven been wan gimme high bp now now.. untop 1x wey i gv them o.. buh all is good sha.. thank God ...>€j

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by engrjacuzzi: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aguero is a legend... the goals keep coming.
click like if you think Aguero will win EPL golden boot and share if Salah wins.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Emerikoss: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Who BB naija abi wetin eppundecided...

Abeg Four goals for Aguero,perfect hat trick for Ronaldo joor...
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by labake1(f): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Bambam just dey force herself on the guy because she know sey she ugly pass ugly, Alex is another ugly bitch in the house,khloe and princess too follow share for the worwor award.

What did Labake1 did to you?
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Dronedude(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
Aguero is a legend... the goals keep coming.
click like if you think Aguero will win EPL golden boot and share if Salah wins.

I feel like clicking report to take off this post, but on seeing no like i will just let it rot here.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by mikejj(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

come pay labaka1 bride price bobo..when you ready come make i give you list.haha
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by zoroby(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2018
ogbolu0147:
Useless programme ....... Jobless viewers
nothing like that, last night's parri was dope
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Olulinks(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
See more hot photos from the kissing scene at http://brainnewsradio.com/bb-naija-housemates-this-is-what-cameras-almost-missed-between-bambam-and-teddy-a
Brainless news! Where are the other hot fotos in your blog? Don't try me o.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2018
Olulinks:

Brainless news! Where are the other hot fotos in your blog? Don't try me o.

Please, kid no insult here..

Go and learn manners. Ok
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Paradigme777: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Raphaelcarter:

D grin grin you made my morning dude
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Olulinks(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Please, kid no insult here..

Go and learn manners. Ok
It's only the truth that elevate a nation and lies bring it reproach. Your lies bring reproach to you. Not me. Learn to be truthful.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Shanana1(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Raphaelcarter:

Dnt worry, we promised nt to again, no matter wot.
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by afamaustin(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Make the close this program
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by InfernoNig: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Na all this one girls dey like. BTW if your bobo or sisi go bbnaija, just forget it, you are already boboless or sisiless
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Kimsunh: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
labake1:

he knows you are fine ni so he want make you substitute dose wowo girls and give us something better to see
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by labake1(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kimsunh:
he knows you are fine ni so he want make you substitute dose wowo girls and give us something better to see

Lol
This can't be true
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by labake1(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Kimsunh: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
labake1:

Lol
This can't be true
you never can tell lol
Re: BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
labake1:

she stole my heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) / BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.