Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (31093 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is why jumping from primary 1 to primary 6 cos you want your child to graduate at 13 would put you in trouble. There is a reason for stage by stage development.

I no get advice for you, just take him back to JSS 1

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
I am grieved,The boy i saw when he was given birth to,The boy i backed,The boy i trained etc.
We all started living with my grandfather when we were born because he(grandfather) wants an happy family.
Everything changed last year,the family separated because we(grand children) want to live with our parent.
My 10 years old cousin got admission into SS1 in a private school last year,he started coming home with much cash but the mother(A single parent) over looks it because she do give him huge cash as pocket money.
On wednesday he came home around 12pm from school,stole his mums 30k to buys a BMX bicycle,the mother was angry to the extend he called my elder he told him everything.We had to return the bicycle but we couldn't recover the whole cash because the bicycle seller turned it to a fight, but we settled everything.
The mum took him to school for him to be punished but revelations started revealing itself
1.It been long he attended school,every blessed morning he do leaves home saying he's going to school which is false
2.His school fees which was given to him by his mum he spent the whole 50k.
3.He's a gambler,he rolls dice.
4.He's a smoker.
We haven't descipline him because we believes we(my elder brother and i) should tell him the dangers of his behaviour but he still smoke yesterday in an hiding place but my neigbhour caught him.
What should i do...
I'm suggesting the mum should send him to navy or army boarding school.
The mum is tired of him.
I told him that if he joins any cult i wouldn't mind joining the Nigeria force just to take him down..

Please help me

Lack of parenting, The greatest destroyer of a society.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
spiritedtete:
Find a way to take him to army school sharp sharp... Nothing you can do anymore... He is already getting ready to become a future criminal

The mum is at fault here though.. She needs to be flogged.

And wen he decides to leave the army school, Will u kill him?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Prettyenit18(f): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
10years old in ss one?? angry
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by pally123: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikeywise:
I am finding too hard to believe that a ten year old was given his school fees.
I tire o, my brother
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by EOOJ(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikeywise:

I even wonder how a ten year old flew to ss1

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by masks(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
I am grieved,The boy i saw when he was given birth to,The boy i backed,The boy i trained etc.
We all started living with my grandfather when we were born because he(grandfather) wants an happy family.
Everything changed last year,the family separated because we(grand children) want to live with our parent.
My 10 years old cousin got admission into SS1 in a private school last year,he started coming home with much cash but the mother(A single parent) over looks it because she do give him huge cash as pocket money.
On wednesday he came home around 12pm from school,stole his mums 30k to buys a BMX bicycle,the mother was angry to the extend he called my elder he told him everything.We had to return the bicycle but we couldn't recover the whole cash because the bicycle seller turned it to a fight, but we settled everything.
The mum took him to school for him to be punished but revelations started revealing itself
1.It been long he attended school,every blessed morning he do leaves home saying he's going to school which is false
4.He's a smoker.
We haven't descipline him because we believes we(my elder brother and i) should tell him the dangers of his behaviour but he still smoke yesterday in an hiding place but my neigbhour caught him.
What should i do...
The mum is tired of him.
I told him that if he joins any cult i wouldn't mind joining the Nigeria force just to take him down..

Please help me
rubbish stupid unrealistic and attention seeking post.

3 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Owodiran1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
4.He's a smoker.
What should i do...
The mum is tired of him.

Please help me
so are you telling me he entered jss1 @the age of 5. Or am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by jmichael259(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Please how is the mums fault,she loved him wholeheartedly because he's her only child

i am my mother's only child but she was never this stupid with me! Sometimes i even prefered discipline from my mopol father than my mother own.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by PCGamesLab(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yeah this is a good idea, you have to do this before it is too late.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by luckiest1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
10yrs...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by DavIkenna(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
10yrs...wat class... How? Na ajebo or kpako pikin. Hw 10yrs go collect school fees money
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Satioshi: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who gives 50k school fee to a 10-year-old boy? undecided
Story does not add up.

2 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by officerfudo: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Awon OMO shakushaku
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by vickysly: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
ify200103:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
Am sure you are the one that lead that innocent child into gambling.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by BakireBulmaker: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I agree with the poster that the Mom is at fault 100%.

God through the Holy Bible commanded us never to spare the rod when a child err because sparing the rod means spoiling the child. Same God stated that He "chastises those he loves".

Your Aunt, his mum has already failed in discharging her duties. she refused to show him love by administering disciple when she ought to but took to pampering instead. It is a shame and highly unfortunate.

My man, only prayer and advice can change the boy right now as no amount of punishment would reconstruct his attitude. In fact, it will make him more hardened!!!

Wrong!

At 10, consistent, merciless flogging will get the job done.

He needs to be taken away from his mum and assured that he was free to die.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by amokeme(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tydie0:
10 years old? I'm not understanding
Me too o..
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by menwongo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikeywise:
My brother, am just astonished
I think op don't know his real age
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by uzoexcel(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
The silly boy even told my grand father this afternoon when he was interogated that he deliberately took the money.He didnt show any remorse at all
10 years old cousin? in SS1??
Confirm again

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by jmichael259(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
softprick:
Better hand never touch am,ordinarily I dey charge people fee but I will do this for free,just arrange my flight ticket to and fro.

my thought exactly. Me i go do am free make dem just bring the boy to my street. On a serious note if i could i would have askd to adopt this boy briefly and showed them it's not ever hard to walk the kid to school and walk him back. Be around him 24/7, take him out regularly, help him with homework, befriend him, make him open up about some bad habits and things troubling him without me judging or punishing him, tell him some of my life mistakes and assure him it's natural to experience temptations and obstacles but make him realise why he shouldn't follow wayward steps.

HE NEEDS A FRIEND, MENTOR AND CONFIDANT.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by softprick: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
jmichael259:

my thought exactly. Me i go do am free make dem just bring the boy to my street. On a serious note if i could i would have askd to adopt this boy briefly and showed them it's not ever hard to walk the kid to school and walk him back. Be around him 24/7, take him out regularly, help him with homework, befriend him, make him open up about some bad habits and things troubling him without me judging or punishing him, tell him some of my life mistakes and assure him it's natural to experience temptations and obstacles but make him realise why he shouldn't follow wayward steps.

HE NEEDS A FRIEND, MENTOR AND CONFIDANT.

Before all that him must chop this hands

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Eastboi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
UjuJoan2:

How can a 10 year old boy be in SS1?

Did he enter secondary school at the age of 6?
Nah nka ogwuru m ike(this one tire me)
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Mac2016(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikeywise:
Also had to believe an unserious boy a such is 10years in SS 1. Lie dey this story!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by rajiraymond(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
tempest01:
LIES...10 YEARS, SS1?

May God bless you!
You have said it all!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by delishpot: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mom needs to sit up and be a mom.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by veykey: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
spiritedtete:
Find a way to take him to army school sharp sharp... Nothing you can do anymore... He is already getting ready to become a future criminal

The mum is at fault here though.. She needs to be flogged.
Most times military schools makes a person hardened. So...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by arcike(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
my Dr army sch won't solve anything, I finished from Nigeria military school, Zaria which is d only army sch Nigeria has except if u meant command secondary sch...

meanwhile bk 2 wat am saying, if he already smokes mk him no near my sch cos smoking is a norm. I was 1s punished wit smoking weed( is dat 1 a punishment?)... d only tin my sch would help him wit is disciplining him but he won't stop smoking der...

find a beta alternative 4 dat... wish u well
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by mailemy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
In fact,op 2nd name is Linus.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by lurdkriss: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
This story get k leg o, how them go give 10 yr old boy 50k to go pay skl fees by emself And then u say he is in ss1 Hmnnnnnnn undecided
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
uglodoh:

That boy is not 10 years old. A ten year old child can't be in SSS 1.
it's possible, I've even seen 9 years.... I was 12 in ss1, my younger brother was 11 in ss1
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by victorjoe(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Please how is the mums fault,she loved him wholeheartedly because he's her only child

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Anytime a child does wrong and u don't correct the child immediately, u allow that child room for more wrong.

Meanwhile, what's a 10year old boy doing in ss1?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by 9jaRonin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
7Alexander:

My thought too.
I want to believe that the OP meant the boy is in JS1, not SS1.
But then, how can the mother give a 10yr old 50k to pay his own school fees

This story is a poorly constructed web of lies. The Op's grammar alone is something else sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.