Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo (19802 Views)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by dainformant(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2018
A Nigerian man Akande Olutobi, has narrated how he was saved by a drunkard and drug addict from sleeping in a police cell during his undergraduate days. The business development personnel took to his social media page to share his story in a bid to encourage people never to look down on anyone no matter their condition.

Read his story below;

I was saved by a drunkard/drug addict from sleeping in a cell during my undergraduate days. He was always a subject of ridicule by all But I would always greet him each time I pass by his compound by prostrating(as a typical Yoruba boy).

He was always amazed to see someone still greet him with such courtesy and would always call me his friend He even promised I would marry his youngest daughter.

Someone was accused of committing a great crime in my hostel and this led the police to arrest all of us..

It was certain we are all sleeping in the cell that night. My friend rushed down to the station when he heard our hostel was ransacked, we never knew he was a retired police officer I was already crying and sweating like a Christmas chicken waiting to be slaughtered.

But behold, I saw my friend coming he was ready to devour the officers for laying hands on his beloved friend. They had to calm him down and ordered my release immediately. My other friends who laughed at me for always greeting him had to sleep in the cell for almost two weeks.

Please don’t look down on anyone, they might just turn out to be the messiah your life needs at a point in time. What determines your escape during a trail time might be the good deeds you enacted during the rosy ones

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-saved-drug-addict-sleeping-police-cell-man-reveals-photo.html

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by THUNDAR(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Oh My God this story is touching (let me confirm Where!!! Oh Yes it touched My leg)

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by biacan(f): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2018
What was your offence again......? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Iseoluwani: 6:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Oya mo dance

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2018
drug dealers
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2018
And what does the selfie have to do with the story

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Moral of the story., don't look down on people no matter their condition

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Don't look down on people unless you fancy their shoes...

12 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by fav444(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2018
pls do you have piroxicam there?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by OneCorner: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:
Moral of the story., don't look down on people no matter their condition
Even bokoharam and fulani cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
so we should start greeting every drug addict and smoker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by dnawah(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man Akande Olutobi, has narrated how he was saved by a drunkard and drug addict from sleeping in a police cell during his undergraduate days. The business development personnel took to his social media page to share his story in a bid to encourage people never to look down on anyone no matter their condition.

Read his story below;

I was saved by a drunkard/drug addict from sleeping in a cell during my undergraduate days. He was always a subject of ridicule by all But I would always greet him each time I pass by his compound by prostrating(as a typical Yoruba boy).

He was always amazed to see someone still greet him with such courtesy and would always call me his friend He even promised I would marry his youngest daughter.

Someone was accused of committing a great crime in my hostel and this led the police to arrest all of us..

It was certain we are all sleeping in the cell that night. My friend rushed down to the station when he heard our hostel was ransacked, we never knew he was a retired police officer I was already crying and sweating like a Christmas chicken waiting to be slaughtered.

But behold, I saw my friend coming he was ready to devour the officers for laying hands on his beloved friend. They had to calm him down and ordered my release immediately. My other friends who laughed at me for always greeting him had to sleep in the cell for almost two weeks.

Please don’t look down on anyone, they might just turn out to be the messiah your life needs at a point in time. What determines your escape during a trail time might be the good deeds you enacted during the rosy ones

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-saved-drug-addict-sleeping-police-cell-man-reveals-photo.html
u r lucky o!he even promise u his younger daughter.oh!what a friend?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerians and greeting are like 5&6
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by meezynetwork(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Make sense
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
And what does the selfie have to do with the story
I guess he took the selfie just to show us that his sweat has dried up.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Evablizin(f): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
You can never tell what ordinary greeting can do for you.
Never look down on anyone.

17 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Saw it on LinkedIn... Yawns
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by quinSonia(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
don't look down on any1 in life

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
I guess this is one of the reasons why my mum often ask me to be greeting everyone.

Greetings is the virtue of a responsible a child.

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to enjoy such dividends

2 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by amarrto(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin poor boy,lol

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by lastempero: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Newcastle una try well.3 gbosaaa for una!!!!everything for nairaland dey make front page shocked
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
THUNDAR:
Oh My God this story is touching (let me confirm Where!!! Oh Yes it touched My leg)
you no well I swear
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Fuadeiza(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
quinSonia:
don't look down on any1 in life

Why you modify.... You no want make e know say you dey admire am abi
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by engrjacuzzi: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm just passing bye.... when I reach Ibadan, I will comment. all those that trekked for APC, have they gotten their pvc?
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by eagleonearth(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
amarrto:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin poor boy,lol
lol which Kain wicked set up be dis?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
okay onto d next thing
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dont look down on me except you want to pray for me.
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why did you attach your pics? I can't stop laughing........I even tire for the comments.....I just dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by showmethemoney(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Great lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo) / Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos / Labor Rights Groups In Taiwan Protest Over Death Of Nigerian Man At Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.