Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo (19799 Views)

How a wrong choice of drink at the club cost me a night in a police cell / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by hokafor(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good moral lesson I learnt, but I must look down on buhari till he returns to his cave in daura.

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by FSFitzGerald: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
fav444:
pls do you have piroxicam there?
Menstrual cramps??
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by maasoap(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice story. But for the "drug addict" tag. Alcoholic, I understand that one but how did you know he was a drug addict? Might be marijuana addict.
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Diso60090(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
What was your offence again......? undecided

Report your self
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by ibkgab001: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
And what does the selfie have to do with the story

You always request for pictures or you don't believe
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by quinSonia(f): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Fuadeiza:

Why you modify.... You no want make e know say you dey admire am abi

na u get my "modifying spirit" grin
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by omaolowo(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2018
So what happened to your friend's youngest daughter?
Did you eventually become an in-law to your friend, the drug addict?

grin
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Shawnobama: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm Hmmm
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
And what does the selfie have to do with the story

shocked. I thought that was the photo of the drug addict and drunkard...
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by agbonkamen(f): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2018
THUNDAR:
Oh My God this story is touching (let me confirm Where!!! Oh Yes it touched My leg)
grin
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by slightlyMad(f): 2:17am On Feb 12, 2018
What is the moral of the story.
You still haven't figure naija is a jail cell ba?
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Starlet50(m): 3:09am On Feb 12, 2018
dnawah:
u r lucky o!he even promise u his younger daughter.oh!what a friend?

Bro sorry oo...I wonder why d "younger daughter promise" seems to be ur major concern....Lemme mind my biznes lipsrsealed
dnawah:
u r lucky o!he even promise u his younger daughter.oh!what a friend?

Bro sorry oo...I wonder why d "younger daughter promise" seems to be ur major concern....Lemme mind my biznes
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Venice789: 3:31am On Feb 12, 2018
elyna:
Nigerians and greeting are like 5&6
afonjas and greeting are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by SKhanmi: 3:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Shuuu!, make i kuku start greeting that bros wey dey sell joint for my junction den tongue
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by trumpcoat(m): 3:51am On Feb 12, 2018
Never look down on any one,good lesson you give here
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by cassidy1996(m): 5:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Oya mo dance
only those that have seen that movie will understand..... lol
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by GreatrAnalyst: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Ariel20:
Saw it on LinkedIn... Yawns

Exactly. The guy who shared the story on LinkedIn is in my network too, I wonder if he knows how bloggers have helped spread his story like harmattan wild fire. Bloggers can blog anything, with or without sense. They had to also post his picture along.
Surely, internet has produced many idiots more than it can account for.
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2018
THUNDAR:
Oh My God this story is touching (let me confirm Where!!! Oh Yes it touched My leg)
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by deebrownneymar: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2018
It's a great lesson to all of us.
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Incrizz(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Incrizz(f): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2018
*crying profusely* cry
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by davidif: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man Akande Olutobi, has narrated how he was saved by a drunkard and drug addict from sleeping in a police cell during his undergraduate days. The business development personnel took to his social media page to share his story in a bid to encourage people never to look down on anyone no matter their condition.

Read his story below;

I was saved by a drunkard/drug addict from sleeping in a cell during my undergraduate days. He was always a subject of ridicule by all But I would always greet him each time I pass by his compound by prostrating(as a typical Yoruba boy).

He was always amazed to see someone still greet him with such courtesy and would always call me his friend He even promised I would marry his youngest daughter.

Someone was accused of committing a great crime in my hostel and this led the police to arrest all of us..

It was certain we are all sleeping in the cell that night. My friend rushed down to the station when he heard our hostel was ransacked, we never knew he was a retired police officer I was already crying and sweating like a Christmas chicken waiting to be slaughtered.

But behold, I saw my friend coming he was ready to devour the officers for laying hands on his beloved friend. They had to calm him down and ordered my release immediately. My other friends who laughed at me for always greeting him had to sleep in the cell for almost two weeks.

Please don’t look down on anyone, they might just turn out to be the messiah your life needs at a point in time. What determines your escape during a trail time might be the good deeds you enacted during the rosy ones

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-saved-drug-addict-sleeping-police-cell-man-reveals-photo.html

Two weeks ke?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by InfernoNig: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
True brav. Humility is always my watch word. I have never looked down on anyone
Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

Exactly. The guy who shared the story on LinkedIn is in my network too, I wonder if he knows how bloggers have helped spread his story like harmattan wild fire. Bloggers can blog anything, with or without sense. They had to also post his picture along.
Surely, internet has produced many idiots more than it can account for.

So sad. The dude has been lamenting on LinkedIn and even called Nairaland a blog.. Thanks to nonsensical posts published on front-page. Nairaland used to be my reddit

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo by arnold123: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man Akande Olutobi, has narrated how he was saved by a drunkard and drug addict from sleeping in a police cell during his undergraduate days. The business development personnel took to his social media page to share his story in a bid to encourage people never to look down on anyone no matter their condition.

Read his story below;

I was saved by a drunkard/drug addict from sleeping in a cell during my undergraduate days. He was always a subject of ridicule by all But I would always greet him each time I pass by his compound by prostrating(as a typical Yoruba boy).

He was always amazed to see someone still greet him with such courtesy and would always call me his friend He even promised I would marry his youngest daughter.

Someone was accused of committing a great crime in my hostel and this led the police to arrest all of us..

It was certain we are all sleeping in the cell that night. My friend rushed down to the station when he heard our hostel was ransacked, we never knew he was a retired police officer I was already crying and sweating like a Christmas chicken waiting to be slaughtered.

But behold, I saw my friend coming he was ready to devour the officers for laying hands on his beloved friend. They had to calm him down and ordered my release immediately. My other friends who laughed at me for always greeting him had to sleep in the cell for almost two weeks.

Please don’t look down on anyone, they might just turn out to be the messiah your life needs at a point in time. What determines your escape during a trail time might be the good deeds you enacted during the rosy ones

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-saved-drug-addict-sleeping-police-cell-man-reveals-photo.html
STORY MAKES NO SENSE! Writer need to go school small!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches / Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos / Labor Rights Groups In Taiwan Protest Over Death Of Nigerian Man At Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.