Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... (1093 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by SashaBanks(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2018
Initially, I used to listen to this man teachings because I loathe prosperity preaching. But it has become obvious to me that Freeze is nothing but an imbbecile. A shameless homosexual whose hidden life would be exposed one day.

Yesterday, it was reported that Oyedepo built a new agricultural university that will cater for the needs of students with passion for Agriculture. Freeze never reported such a wonder development in his page.

But the day Churches were banned in Uniben, he was jumping up and down like a castrated, impotent, albino Chimpanzee. Reported it full on his media channels.

My major concern is that this man claims religion is the bane of Africa . I wouldn't agree less with him on that. Thats absolutely true. Europeans brainwashed us. But why is Freeze being hypocritical about it? The last I checked, there are two major religions in Nigeria... Christianity and Islam. All the ills of this useless world are being practiced by members of both religion.

But why is Freeze emphasizing his attacks on Christianity alone? Is he not aware so many ills are ongoing in Islam? You see, thats the beauty of Christianity. Even fellow Christians will join that anti Christ, heresy-preaching dingbat to promote his rubbish teachings. If these were to be in Islam, Muslims would have beheaded freeze Long ago. Freeze would just be walking on the streets of Lagos one day and all those Fulani running rampant in Lagos will just empty bottle on his head.

Freezer if you are seeing this, I would advise you to concentrate on the anti prosperity gospel preaching you are known for. Most topics about you on Nairaland is being liked by Muslims which implies they are even waging a subtle Jihad against Christians even on this Forum.

Freeze if you are tired of being a Christian, stay on the sidelines like the dumb goat you are. No need preaching anything to "sheeples". The Church of God needs heavy funding to be able to withstand this hard times. In the Catholic Church, priests have no other job aside preaching Christ. Same goes for most Pentecostal Churches who are full time Pastors of the souls of the Children of God. Even though some Pastors and Priests are.misbehaving with funds, be it known to you that there are dedicated and good ones among them. The Church has to feed and pay them since they are dedicated to the work of God. This money comes from Tithings, Offerings, Donations etc. Without Money, the church cannot function. And if the church cannot function, Jihad will take over. Those sons of The cursed and accursed sons of Uthman Dan Fodio from the Mount of Futa Jallon will take over Nigeria. So help me God, I will kill 1 million of them when the time comes. This is not a threath but a promise.

Freeze am not begging you not to talk. Na u get ur mouth. Its your Freewill. But if you are not a weakling that the wife beats the hell out of, DARE CRITICIZE MOOZLEMS! Iddiot man.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by nzeobi(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2018
I got to know the freeze of a man cos of his preaching against tithing I.e he is using that topic to recharge his popularity.
if you want to tithe or worship the way you like it's your own business once it's lawful,
personally I don't pay tithe but I see no reason to attack those who pay cos it's a personal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by blackfase(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol, Sasha dey vex nor be small cheesy....
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2018
@ OP, get your fact right. No Muslim will ever kill anyone over one Sheikh or Imam.
The only one we won't accept is criticizing of our beloved Prophet PBUH. Daddy Freeze is only attacking pastors and not Jesus Christ A.S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2018
I used to take Freeze seriously till I noticed for once he refused to make a single mention of the Fulani herdsmen Ills currently bedeviling the country , it was there and then I knew that Freeze wasn't just attacking the so called Yahoo pastor but is part of a larger demonic agenda to undermine Nigerian Christians , an agenda Fulani herdsmen are also part of .

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by fiizznation: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2018
I really don't know what's you guys problem with Islam/Muslims. So what's freeze(or whatever he is called) business with criticizing Islam. Is he a Muslim in the first place? Or where have you ever seen any sane Muslim criticizing your pastors luxurious way of life? We actually don't care if your pastors buy the most expensive mansions, fly the latest private jets or ride the latest SUVs in town, a muslim don't care neither does he give a fvck.

I don't even understand this obsession you nigerian christians have for Muslims. A Christian is criticizing his religion leaders affluent, buoyant lifestyle, but you guys had to still call Muslims in something that is none of our business. How many islamic books have freeze read about Islam or how many Islamic scholars did he know, has he ever read the Qur'an before, I bet he doesn't have any idea about what tuahid, ijimi, hadis, etc are and you want such ignorant fellow to start criticizing something he knows nothing about.

Gosh.... I have never seen or even heard about this kind of pathetic obsession before, not even in the days when your religion was an infant. You guys(nigerian xtians) should better get a grip on yourselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by zionmde: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2018
madridguy:
@ OP, get your fact right. No Muslim will ever kill anyone over one Sheikh or Imam.
The only one we won't accept is criticizing of our beloved Prophet PBUH. Daddy Freeze is only attacking pastors and not Jesus Christ A.S
so why will u kill another person for wat somebody else said about ur pbuh? is ur allah that lazy that he can't fight his fight? how many Muslims have been killed for criticizing Jesus?
To call our God a mere servant is it not an insult? And before u ask me where Jesus said he is God, how Is it ur business whom we Christians choose to call our God?
Since Mohammed is not also written in our bible which is the only book we believe don't we have the right to call him a nonentity?

HIPOCRITES

OP its wrong to compare Christianity and terrorism, its an insult to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by Blakjewelry(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2018
And in some Era he would have been burn at the stake by Christians too

1 Like

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by zionmde: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
And in some Era he would have been burn at the stake by Christians too
then why do u Muslims choose to continue living in that era?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by Ayat1209(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Why let religious divide us? .. We are youths, be it Christians or Muslims... Let's forget about our religious or ethnic beliefs.. Let's work together to to take back our stolen future.

Let's not pretend, we all have our dark sides..
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2018
zionmde:

then why do u Muslims choose to continue living in that era?
Every religion go through a process, the funny thing is you guys don't know is that the Abrahamic religion and it two offspring Islam and Christianity has destroyed more life than any religion.
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by zionmde: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Every religion go through a process, the funny thing is you guys don't know is that the Abrahamic religion and it two offspring Islam and Christianity has destroyed more life than any religion.
back it with proof that killing in the name of Jesus and for Jesus is more than that of Allah or shut up and stop spewing trash
moreover we are talking of the present day, why choosing to live in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by elgramz: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2018
@SashaBanks God bless you for this. The truth is freeze has totally lost it. What he is advocating now is no longer a reformation of Christianity. He is basically on a war against Christianity itself just like any common atheist out there

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by Blakjewelry(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2018
zionmde:

back it with proof that killing in the name of Jesus and for Jesus is more than that of Allah or shut up and stop spewing trash
moreover we are talking of the present day, why choosing to live in the past?
I just sense how foolish you are, so all the atrocities committed all over Europe in the name of Christianity is done by who? Or do you know how many millions of lives it took enjoy the religious freedom you now enjoy. If Islam is more brutal than Christianity? Take this one when do know that when Jerusalem was captured by the Mohammadans in a time in history nobody was killed for his or belief but the reverse was the case when the crusaders retook the city years later no single Muslim was spared
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by zionmde: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

I just sense how foolish you are, so all the atrocities committed all over Europe in the name of Christianity is done by who? Or do you know how many millions of lives it took enjoy the religious freedom you now enjoy. If Islam is more brutal than Christianity? Take this one when do know that when Jerusalem was captured by the Mohammadans in a time in history nobody was killed for his or belief but the reverse was the case when the crusaders retook the city years later no single Muslim was spared
as for the foolish part I will ignore that
Give me one example where the people professed that they were killing others for the sake of the name of Jesus?
Muslims raided a city and seized it, and u tell me u can capture a whole city like Jerusalem without shedding blood, I laugh at u
the war crusaders fought, was it a war to reclaim a land or to kill people because they didn't believe in Jesus? So if Christians go into a war today to reclaim their stolen land from marauders, u will call that killing for Jesus abi? Ignorance indeed.

And why are we even digging the past, when we are talking about the present day where Allah has supervised and is supervising the most cruel and brutal killings. Even u talking wont u be on ur heels if u are in borno state and suddenly someone shouts ALKAHU AKBAR
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by SashaBanks(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
I used to take Freeze seriously till I noticed for once he refused to make a single mention of the Fulani herdsmen Ills currently bedeviling the country , it was there and then I knew that Freeze wasn't just attacking the so called Yahoo pastor but is part of a larger demonic agenda to undermine Nigerian Christians , an agenda Fulani herdsmen are also part of .

Let him try it. He us just using Christianity to trend because Christians are peaceful lots.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by mrwonlasewonie: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by Blakjewelry(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2018
zionmde:

as for the foolish part I will ignore that
Give me one example where the people professed that they were killing others for the sake of the name of Jesus?
Muslims raided a city and seized it, and u tell me u can capture a whole city like Jerusalem without shedding blood, I laugh at u
the war crusaders fought, was it a war to reclaim a land or to kill people because they didn't believe in Jesus? So if Christians go into a war today to reclaim their stolen land from marauders, u will call that killing for Jesus abi? Ignorance indeed.

And why are we even digging the past, when we are talking about the present day where Allah has supervised and is supervising the most cruel and brutal killings. Even u talking wont u be on ur heels if u are in borno state and suddenly someone shouts ALKAHU AKBAR

For the first part, you told me to shut up and I threw a lit jab and you were offended I will call that even.

On the second part I said capture that is after the initial war, and the city has fell those left behind are non combatants women, children, the elderly.

Again you said if Christians go to war to reclaim their stole land, now how did they get the said land in the first place.

Now let me get to the main point, why is it that such killing is not happening in countries like Saudi Arabia, Dubai, turkey Egypt etc just to mention a few. A key here is illiteracy and ignorance same thing Christianity suffered from when the catholic church hold sway, religion has always been a tool use by the political elite to control the masses, educate them and see the changes
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by zionmde: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

For the first part, you told me to shut up and I threw a lit jab and you were offended I will call that even.

On the second part I said capture that is after the initial war, and the city has fell those left behind are non combatants women, children, the elderly.

Again you said if Christians go to war to reclaim their stole land, now how did they get the said land in the first place.

Now let me get to the main point, why is it that such killing is not happening in countries like Saudi Arabia, Dubai, turkey Egypt etc just to mention a few. A key here is illiteracy and ignorance same thing Christianity suffered from when the catholic church hold sway, religion has always been a tool use by the political elite to control the masses, educate them and see the changes
remove Egypt from ur list because a lot of mayhem is being unleashed on Christians there
In Saudi Arabia killing someone for blasphemy is very much legal so its no news. Also in Saudi other religion are totally banned (I guess u will call that tolerance abi?) Killing someone for apoctasy is also legal there, so how peaceful is Saudi for those who don't believe in Allah
u can only mention very few countries, now wat of the whole rest of them where terrorism and religious killing is the order of the day.
u talk of education, was it not in Adamawa poly that a student was killed because of a whatsapp group message, was it not in zamfara university that 6 students were Also killed for blasphemy

why is everything terrorism always pointing towards Islam?
Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by y3mi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
SashaBanks:
Initially, I used to listen to this man teachings because I loathe prosperity preaching. But it has become obvious to me that Freeze is nothing but an imbbecile. A shameless homosexual whose hidden life would be exposed one day.

Yesterday, it was reported that Oyedepo built a new agricultural university that will cater for the needs of students with passion for Agriculture. Freeze never reported such a wonder development in his page.

But the day Churches were banned in Uniben, he was jumping up and down like a castrated, impotent, albino Chimpanzee. Reported it full on his media channels.

My major concern is that this man claims religion is the bane of Africa . I wouldn't agree less with him on that. Thats absolutely true. Europeans brainwashed us. But why is Freeze being hypocritical about it? The last I checked, there are two major religions in Nigeria... Christianity and Islam. All the ills of this useless world are being practiced by members of both religion.

But why is Freeze emphasizing his attacks on Christianity alone? Is he not aware so many ills are ongoing in Islam? You see, thats the beauty of Christianity. Even fellow Christians will join that anti Christ, heresy-preaching dingbat to promote his rubbish teachings. If these were to be in Islam, Muslims would have beheaded freeze Long ago. Freeze would just be walking on the streets of Lagos one day and all those Fulani running rampant in Lagos will just empty bottle on his head.

Freezer if you are seeing this, I would advise you to concentrate on the anti prosperity gospel preaching you are known for. Most topics about you on Nairaland is being liked by Muslims which implies they are even waging a subtle Jihad against Christians even on this Forum.

Freeze if you are tired of being a Christian, stay on the sidelines like the dumb goat you are. No need preaching anything to "sheeples". The Church of God needs heavy funding to be able to withstand this hard times. In the Catholic Church, priests have no other job aside preaching Christ. Same goes for most Pentecostal Churches who are full time Pastors of the souls of the Children of God. Even though some Pastors and Priests are.misbehaving with funds, be it known to you that there are dedicated and good ones among them. The Church has to feed and pay them since they are dedicated to the work of God. This money comes from Tithings, Offerings, Donations etc. Without Money, the church cannot function. And if the church cannot function, Jihad will take over. Those sons of The cursed and accursed sons of Uthman Dan Fodio from the Mount of Futa Jallon will take over Nigeria. So help me God, I will kill 1 million of them when the time comes. This is not a threath but a promise.

Freeze am not begging you not to talk. Na u get ur mouth. Its your Freewill. But if you are not a weakling that the wife beats the hell out of, DARE CRITICIZE MOOZLEMS! Iddiot man.
Being having the same thought too, I've being thinking of responding to him with a video regarding many things he keep getting wrong about religion in general.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Would Have Beheaded Freeze (sheeple) If.... by DreamersVille24(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2018
madridguy:

By implication, what you're saying is that it's acceptable, right and just for a muslim to kill people when they criticize your prophet Mohammed?

It's sad that in the 21st century and with education you can think like this, where does tolerance come in?

Even if anyone abuses your religion, how does killing such a person seem right to you mohammedians?

Islam is more of a senseless cult than a true religion going by your assertion above. It is also very correct when people say all Muslims fanatics are terrorists; even the Christian fanatics are a bit moderate compared to.people like you.

You people are indeed blind!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cee-c Bags First Endorsement Deal / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana, Fans React / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her "Twin" Bonang Matheba On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.