Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (24173 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by DavilleBadt(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
elmedico2023:

Christianity is Bae.
There is this feeling that you're in a safe hand.

When things work for others does not mean it's real.

And He that does not believe in him(Christ) is condemned already.

Peace!

God bless you.
see let's leave them alone.
Seun and other atheist will not hear word.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
greiboy:
No what I am saying is Christianity didn't originate from Rome or western world. Christianity only spread there like it did here

it is in the nature of humans to borrow culture and other norms from other society, which includes religion

Going by your logic, I will say if the western world didn't come to Africa we will still be covering our unclothedness with leafs and living a nomadic lifestyle

[b] In fact, we had Christians in some parts of Africa before the west came to Africa[\b], who is to say the message will not have gotten to this part Africa through them, besides it won't stop me from still believing in the existence of the supernatural,(gods), which atheists like you don't support or accept

it is like saying without the western world denouncing Christianity during industrial revolution and the advent of the internet, you wouldn't be an atheist, which is a more valid argument.

very good point u have there,have u taken a visit to the church of lalibela in Ethiopia compare it to the contemporary Pentecostal churches in Nigeria,my point is this CHRISTIANITY IS PROMINENT BECAUSE OF THE INFLUENCE THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND EUROPE HAD ON IT
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
darkchild64:

very good point u have there,have u taken a visit to the church of lalibela in Ethiopia compare it to the contemporary Pentecostal churches in Nigeria,my point is this CHRISTIANITY IS PROMINENT BECAUSE OF THE INFLUENCE THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND EUROPE HAD ON IT
How so? Are Nigerian Pentecostal churches the same with contemporary church or same with the roman catholic churches?

I thought our bone of contention was the origin of Christianity not the various structures in different christian denominations?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
greiboy:
How so? Are Nigerian Pentecostal churches the same with contemporary church or same with the roman catholic churches?

I thought our bone of contention was the origin of Christianity not the various structures in different christian denominations?

I'm trying to show you the role played by medieval Europe in the development and spread of christianity,now you are claiming that Christianity came to Africa even before the west brought it,accepted,but there is no doubt that the christianity in practice today is very different from the ones that first came to Africa and I used the Ethiopian orthodox church as an instance,you also claim that all of the major doctrines of christianity has been developed before the roman empire made it the state religion,this is false,starting with the bible,I hope you are aware that it was the Roman Catholic committee that compiled it,the various Jesus and Mary statues in the roman Catholic church where do you think that came from,the whole concept of "Saints" doesn't it seem familiar to the various gods in roman and Greek myths,the worship on Sunday was instituted by Constantine contrary to what you said,in the bible Paul only admonished believers to gather on Sundays to commemorate the "resurrection" of Jesus he never said that the Sabbath should no longer be observed,and incase you want to give me all that stuff about how roman Catholicism is not the true church,I hope you understand that every other church today directly or indirectly are products of the roman Catholic church and if you take away the population of adherents of roman Catholicism from Christians, christianity would struggle to outnumber Buddhist.
Even though christianity originated from Palestine/Israel it is the medieval Europe that made it what it is today

P.S I am sure you attribute the concept of the GOLDEN RULE to Christianity, what if I tell you that that rule has been there long before christianity came and plagiarized it
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by obiZEAL(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
DavilleBadt:

This is so pathetic,
didn't you know DAT d devil was using our ancestors before but when the White men came they brought light to us. Their gods were full of trash and lies.
how can you come up with such rubbish and ask not to be quoted, here you are saying spiteful things about someone else's god and you pick offence when your god is being called out.
Well, its shame that we Africans only see the worst in our selves.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
darkchild64:

I'm trying to show you the role played by medieval Europe in the development and spread of christianity,now you are claiming that Christianity came to Africa even before the west brought it,accepted,but there is no doubt that the christianity in practice today is very different from the ones that first came to Africa and I used the Ethiopian orthodox church as an instance,you also claim that all of the major doctrines of christianity has been developed before the roman empire made it the state religion,this is false,starting with the bible,I hope you are aware that it was the Roman Catholic committee that compiled it,the various Jesus and Mary statues in the roman Catholic church where do you think that came from,the whole concept of "Saints" doesn't it seem familiar to the various gods in roman and Greek myths,the worship on Sunday was instituted by Constantine contrary to what you said,in the bible Paul only admonished believers to gather on Sundays to commemorate the "resurrection" of Jesus he never said that the Sabbath should no longer be observed,and incase you want to give me all that stuff about how roman Catholicism is not the true church,I hope you understand that every other church today directly or indirectly are products of the roman Catholic church and if you take away the population of adherents of roman Catholicism from Christians, christianity would struggle to outnumber Buddhist.
Even though christianity originated from Palestine/Israel it is the medieval Europe that made it what it is today

P.S I am sure you attribute the concept of the GOLDEN RULE to Christianity, what if I tell you that that rule has been there long before christianity came and plagiarized it

So the Ethiopian Orthodox don't consider Jesus and Mary as saints?

What influence exactly did the Greeks have on Christianity.

i still don't know the point of this long epistle because I clearly stated that first set of preachers in Christianity(Even Paul) were vast in Greek ideology and principles(philosophy) and used the principles to explain God, Jesus and even marry to their followers.

I hope you know the influence of Greek language and culture on the roman empire?

I am tired of repeating my self
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by DavilleBadt(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
obiZEAL:
how can you come up with such rubbish and ask not to be quoted, here you are saying spiteful things about someone else's god and you pick offence when your God is being called out.
#Well, its shame that we Africans only see the worst in our selves.#

Ok, oyah don't avoid the others oyah answer them.
I can see you do not have something tangible to attack me back with dats why you sed all these things.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by DavilleBadt(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
obiZEAL:
how can you come up with such rubbish and ask not to be quoted, here you are saying spiteful things about someone else's god and you pick offence when your God is being called out.
#Well, its shame that we Africans only see the worst in our selves.#

I can see you do not have something tangible to attack me back with dats why you sed all these things.
I rest my case.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
DavilleBadt:

This is rich coming from someone who dodged my questions to him cuz it shook his delusion
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is rich coming from someone who dodged my questions to him cuz it shook his delusion
Please do you mind repeating the question? You're sure to get an answer.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
awesomeJ:

Please do you mind repeating the question? You're sure to get an answer.

Check his post here https://www.nairaland.com/post/65050983

and I replied the post here https://www.nairaland.com/4342017/seun-finally-want-give-undeniable/7#65051067
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Check his post here https://www.nairaland.com/post/65050983

and I replied the post here https://www.nairaland.com/4342017/seun-finally-want-give-undeniable/7#65051067

I guess you're referring to the killings recorded in the Bible. Why God would allow them right?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
awesomeJ:

I guess you're referring to the killings recorded in the Bible. Why God would allow them right?

No! I'm asking why he's using the laws Allah gave in the Quran to invalidate islam but still thinks Judaism at some point was valid despite Yahweh ordering killings and gave apostasy laws

What you think I'm asking for is justification for them which is inconsequential as a Muslim would find a way to justify Allah's orders too

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Here is your answer:
Since the globally accepted standard is that anyone who kills another should also get a death sentence,
1. Why don't soldiers get prosecuted for their killings at war? Why do you not advocate that soldiers who kill at war be tried and sentenced to death? Why do you not go ahead and condemn the world's justice system as utterly terrible for allowing killings at war?

2. Police men, or whoever they are that execute a court's death sentence, why don't you advocate that they'd also be killed, since they kill people.

And you should know the difference between an instruction and a law.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Seun:
Your argument is based on the premise that Christianity is the only religion in the world that could be true, which is false.

What if you die and find yourself in the presence of Prophet Muhammed and his God? All your years of worshipping Jesus as God would only add to your punishment in the Islamic hell, because worshipping a man as God is a grave sin in Islam. Does that worry you? If not, why not?
Someone says, add some colour indicator to a volume of dilute acid, then slowly add some base to the solution, after a while, you'll observe a colour change. You follow the instructions carefully, and you saw the colour change. Would it be difficult for you to figure that what you've been told is true?

The christian faith has its principles. Over the years, you've applying them, and you've been getting results, Would you need anyone but yourself to confirm it trueness and realness to you?

The probability that Christianity is false is ZERO, because it produces results.

If in any slim chance, it turns out not to be the only way to God, I still have nothing lose, so long as I remain sure it's a way.

Tithe is an example. The principle is that if you pay it, you'll have more blessings than you have room for. I pay it, I have overwhelming blessings, which definitely implies that the principle is true, and the underlying faith is as well true.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Soflex(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
awesomeJ:

Someone says, add some colour indicator to a volume of dilute acid, then slowly add some base to the solution, after a while, you'll observe a colour change. You follow the instructions carefully, and you saw the colour change. Would it be difficult for you to figure that what you've been told is true?

The christian faith has its principles. Over the years, you've applying them, and you've been getting results, Would you need anyone but yourself to confirm it trueness and realness to you?

The probability that Christianity is false is ZERO, because it produces results.

If in any slim chance, it turns out not to be the only way to God, I still have nothing lose, so long as I remain sure it's a way.

Tithe is an example. The principle is that if you pay it, you'll have more blessings than you have room for. I pay it, I have overwhelming blessings, which definitely implies that the principle is true, and the underlying faith is as well true.

Do you even think about what you type at all? Giving tithe as an example to validate your non-existing argument is like shooting yourself on foot. You pay tithe, you have an overwhelming blessing, I don't pay and I also have "overwhelming" blessings. So kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
chemystery:

Jesus failed to come in the generation he promised to come just like the bible verse darkchild64 gave you. Here is yet another bible verse:

When they persecute you in one town, run away to another one. I assure you that you will not finish your work in all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
Matthew 10:23 GNT

So, brace up and face reality. I know it is hard to imagine a universe existing without you but it has always been so before you were born, and so it shall be after you are gone. Stop waiting for a dead Jew who has failed to come when he promised to come.

P.S:
Another thing worth noting in that verse is that Jesus didn't even expect his disciples to take his message beyond the towns of Israel before he comes again. I don't know how some clowns now made it to reach us here.
How can you be confident speaking out of ignorance.
"Some will not taste death before I return" is different from "I will return while these people are still alive" Since Jesus said some would not taste death before he returned, then those folks he referred to must have left this earth by some means other than death, as it was with Enoch and Elijah.

Then you went on saying Jesus didn't expect his disciples to preach beyond Jerusalem. How ridiculous! Did he give the two instructions at the same time. One time your Dad tells you to go pick up groceries, then he says don't drive the car beyond the estate. At another time he says, '' Go drop your aunty off in Benin, and say hi to all our relatives in Onne, Brass, Bonny, and all the southernmost parts of the country'
Your ill-informed friend is arguing years after that when you were with your Dad, he never allowed you drive beyond the estate. Does his ignorant argument hold any water?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Soflex:

Do you even think about what you type at all? Giving tithe as an example to validate your non-existing argument is like shooting yourself on foot. You pay tithe, you have an overwhelming blessing, I don't pay and I also have "overwhelming" blessings. So kini big deal?
Not being able to comprehend a simple statement only highlights a problem on your own part man. I said I ate rice and I'm full, you're saying because you didn't eat rice and you're also full means that I should deny the fact that the rice I ate is what filled me. You must be way down on glucose.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Soflex(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
awesomeJ:

Not being able to comprehend a simple statement only highlights a problem on your own part man. I said I ate rice and I'm full, you're saying because you didn't eat rice and you're also full means that I should deny the fact that the rice I ate is what filled me. You must be way down on glucose.

Stop trying to be smart guy, you aren't. Why would you imply that it's "only rice" that can fill a man and start vomiting gibberish when I countered that I ate yam and I was filled too. I may be technically hypoglycemic at the moment due to personal reason but my sense of logic is still intact.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by chemystery: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
awesomeJ:

How can you be confident speaking out of ignorance.
"Some will not taste death before I return" is different from "I will return while these people are still alive" Since Jesus said some would not taste death before he returned, then those folks he referred to must have left this earth by some means other than death, as it was with Enoch and Elijah.
Is this a fact or just your imagination or wishful thought at work? So all 12 disciples of Jesus didn't die huh? They are still alive waiting for Jesus' second coming. undecided Use your head na! undecided

Then you went on saying Jesus didn't expect his disciples to preach beyond Jerusalem. How ridiculous! Did he give the two instructions at the same time. One time your Dad tells you to go pick up groceries, then he says don't drive the car beyond the estate. At another time he says, '' Go drop your aunty off in Benin, and say hi to all our relatives in Onne, Brass, Bonny, and all the southernmost parts of the country'
Your ill-informed friend is arguing years after that when you were with your Dad, he never allowed you drive beyond the estate. Does his ignorant argument hold any water?

If he told his disciples that they will not finish their work in all the towns of Israel before he comes again, then which other time will they have to go into the world since they won't even finish in Israel before his second coming?
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Vikky014(f): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Seun:

If you have evidence, present it here in one post, and it will be judged by all the atheists on this section, including me, if time permits. Cheers.
atheist from birth capital No. so who are you deceiving if I shout Jesus Christ in your presence you will start panicking yet God doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Martinez19(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Vikky014:
atheist from birth capital No. so who you are deceiving if I shout Jesus Christ in your presence you will start panicking yet God doesn't exist.

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
You neither quoted nor mentioned me so I'm just seeing this now

awesomeJ:
Here is your answer:
Since the globally accepted standard is that anyone who kills another should also get a death sentence,
1. Why don't soldiers get prosecuted for their killings at war? Why do you not advocate that soldiers who kill at war be tried and sentenced to death? Why do you not go ahead and condemn the world's justice system as utterly terrible for allowing killings at war?

2. Police men, or whoever they are that execute a court's death sentence, why don't you advocate that they'd also be killed, since they kill people.

And you should know the difference between an instruction and a law.

After taking time to explain to you that I'm not asking for justification, you still went ahead with justifications

Read that Guy's post, read my reply, take time to understand it very well and give a germane response
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Martinez19(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Atheists waiting for awesomeJ to come up with something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Atheists waiting for awesomeJ to come up with something reasoning.

More like Christians waiting and hoping, I doubt any atheist thought something reasonable would come from OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Soflex(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Atheists waiting for awesomeJ to come up with something reasoning.

You will expect someone that has the effrontery to call out Seun (for his belief or disbelief) in the presence of millions may possibly have something convincing to present: like a video of himself and God conversing about the growing numbers of atheist in the world. He gave the least convincing arguments that won't even move a 2-day-old atheist: incredulous testimonies and tithe. He was even feeling pompous ontop unintelligent propositions and arguments. The time he gave Seun to accept the challenge that will convince has passed blah blah blah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by Martinez19(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Soflex:

You will expect someone that has the effrontery to call out Seun (for his belief or disbelief) in the presence of millions may possibly have something convincing to present: like a video of himself and God conversing about the growing numbers of atheist in the world. He gave the least convincing arguments that won't even move a 2-day-old atheist: incredulous testimonies and tithe. He was even feeling pompous ontop unintelligent propositions and arguments. The time he gave Seun to accept the challenge that will convince has passed blah blah blah.
grin grin
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by obiZEAL(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Soflex:

It took the testimony for me to figure out the guy was out to waste everyone's time, thankfully for hopefulLandlord, FSM revealed it to him from the scratch

1 Like

Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Soflex:

Stop trying to be smart guy, you aren't. Why would you imply that it's "only rice" that can fill a man and start vomiting gibberish when I countered that I ate yam and I was filled too. I may be technically hypoglycemic at the moment due to personal reason but my sense of logic is still intact.
There's definitely something wrong with your comprehension of the English language. Quote where I implied that only rice fills a man. if a post is higher than you can digest, why not just be silent rather than embarrass yourself of a public forum. Later now, you'll want to scold your child for failing English, whereas it's only in the blood. Again, quote where I said that only rice fills a man or just in your own interest, stop quoting me.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:51am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:
Is this a fact or just your imagination or wishful thought at work? So all 12 disciples of Jesus didn't die huh? They are still alive waiting for Jesus' second coming. undecided Use your head na! undecided

If he told his disciples that they will not finish their work in all the towns of Israel before he comes again, then which other time will they have to go into the world since they won't even finish in Israel before his second coming?
You on the other hand man need to employ the full percentage of your neurons, quote the scripture where Jesus said none of his disciples would die. If you could read and comprehend, you'd have found that he wasn't specific about whom it was that wouldn't taste death.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 3:54am On Feb 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
You neither quoted nor mentioned me so I'm just seeing this now

After taking time to explain to you that I'm not asking for justification, you still went ahead with justifications

Read that Guy's post, read my reply, take time to understand it very well and give a germane response
Wasn't a justification. You were trying to present Yahweh as a blood thirsty God, and you definitely needed the clarification.
Re: Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. by awesomeJ(m): 4:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Soflex:

So between 2:30pm and 10:pm on Sunday when Seun obviously failed to pick up the challenge, where were you with your.....Why could you not encourage him to dare. He rejected the terms right before he even got full details. You're here ranting. He said he would allow us proceed only after I gave him some answers, I gave the answers, yet he still didn't sign up. Why did you not cheer him on at that time to man up. And the Testimonies. Did I mention to you that they were the proof I wanted to give Seun. Did you not read the part where I said that I was only gonna share them first, and only if they didn't convince Seun- as I expected they wouldn't- would I proceed to give him the evidence. if you didn't see that then just go back to the first page to check. and if you did, then what exactly is your headache?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Anyone Who Dies Must Have Done Something Wrong – Guru Mahraji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.